Force of Nature: The David Suzuki Movie Reviews

½ September 30, 2010
A beautiful doc on the life of Canada's most illustrious environmentalist. The humanity of Suzuki emerges from visits to key places from key moments if his life. Missing however is the tale of Suzuki's marital difficulties possibly to secure his participation. The omission is a cloud over an otherwise worthwhile effort.
½ April 28, 2013
A superb reminder of just how intimately linked to nature we truly are and how easy it is to forget the symbiotic relationship we share with all of life on this rock. And how life, air, water, earth, wind, conservation, biodiversity, and a balanced approach to living must come first. After all, the economy comes from the biosphere, not the other way around. You have to be blind not to see the love this man is, and has for nature, and for his family. And how they are one and the same to him. This is one of those few shows I have added to my "must see yearly" list. Enjoy!
½ February 27, 2011
a little slow at first. The videography is a little rough. But all around, very inspiring and motivational and touching. A great film to watch with family and friends!