Forever Mine Reviews

gumnerf gumnerf July 19, 2011
Well, I still like stories but don't let the crime/drama description fool you. This is definitely a chick flick and a thin one at that.
jam233 jam233 ½ June 20, 2010
Michelle T September 18, 2008
Too long and predictable, drifted off during the middle, woke about 30 minutes later and could still finish the movie. Men who like Gretchen Mol will enjoy her nakedness.
Jennifer M June 12, 2006
This movie is so bad it's good. I cannot stop watching this movie. It's like opening up a crappy romance novel.
Tonya B February 21, 2012
loved this movie. the review def does not tell how good this story is. a true and beautiful love story!!
jazza923 jazza923 ½ June 20, 2010
50/100. I like the stars, the often underrated Gretchel Mol. Joseph Fiennes is a good actor, and Ray Liotta usually adds an interesting appeal to a film. Veteran director Paul Schrader is at the helm. So, what happened? This is so slow moving, the screenplay and the delivery of it, fails to convince. Even the score is lethargic. If you can get past the snail pace of the film, it has some good cinematography.
Zeppo1 Zeppo1 ½ November 22, 2009
**1/2 (out of four)

Fair thriller helped along quite a bit by Ray Liotta and Joseph Fiennes.

Fiennes works at a resort. He begins an affair with a beautiful married woman (Gretchen Mol). Her husband, played by Ray Liotta, vows to seek revenge for the betrayal.
Gee L. Gee L. December 7, 2008
I am a fan of Ray, but, this movie was painful to watch. Even though I like bad movies, I couldn't laugh at anytime during this flick. The material and time would have been better spent in efforts to help the idle rich clean and fix their homes. Instead of watching "Forever Mine", have a nap or read a book.
Grimwood Grimwood December 25, 2004