Forrest Gump Reviews

October 12, 2015
"Films are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get."
-Me, sitting on a bench with a box of blu rays like a maniac praising this movie.
October 9, 2015
Still my favorite movie of all time
½ December 7, 2014
Message of the movie? Ignorance is bliss.
October 3, 2015
Definitely the best movie ever made.
September 27, 2015
It is a movie that has a little bit of everything in. But the best part is It is story about the American dream and hope which is describes perfectly and ttherefore i think this is one of the best movies ever
½ September 25, 2015
I did not like forrest gump I thought tom hanks played both a ridiculous and goofy
character big deal the he taught elvis to dance , big he meets john f kennedy and lyndon johnson and big deal that he defeated the Chinese national team in ping pong it was one of the worse films of 1994
September 20, 2015
A Classic that inspired me to shape my first book's protagonist
September 19, 2015
How couldn't anyone not like this movie? Craig Beecroft
June 10, 2015
A FANTASTICLY GREAT movie! It's extremely emotional and realistic! It's one of my all time favourite movies! A+
September 11, 2015
Forrest is delightful and always interesting to listening too!
September 8, 2015
WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE: The star of this classic show - Tom Hanks is brilliant here, every ounce of his character is so believeable and beautifully played. Match this with an amazing cast, an amusing but detailed and fantastic plot with real sentimental value, as well as a great supporting cast, you've got yourself a film that stands the test of time for all the right reasons. Even now it doesn't feel dated
WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE: Some of the themes are questionnable...
VERDICT: A well told tale of one man - thanks to Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump' is a real and emotional classic
½ September 6, 2015
It may be a classic of nostalgia but in hindsight Forrest Gump's title character comes across as "Mary-Sue" and the story is permeated with mawkish sentimentality that won't be for everyone.
September 6, 2015
E napapanood ulit ako ng di oras after all these years. Galing ni Tom Hanks!
½ August 27, 2015
?? ???? ????? ??? ?????
August 22, 2015
This film is nothing like a box of chocolates because you know exactly what you get thanks to the more than simple symbolism and the complete absence of a deeper meaning.
September 28, 2007
"I'm not a smart man. But I know what love is." Tom Hanks is one of the best actors in Hollywood and my favorite. He is gives on one of the most astonishing performances ever seen on screen. He is believeable in anything he does which is why he is my favorite.
October 14, 2012
A brilliant movie giving the perspective of life from a simpleton. Scenes to make you laugh and cry, rounded off by witty lines, great acting and morals to suit us all in life. The simple fact that he was able to create and witness so many historic events in done so well. An elegant and wondrous film, definitely worth watching, and a classic for most movie-watchers.
½ August 17, 2015
I was not prepared for this Feels Trip.
August 16, 2015
Forrest Gump is a beautiful movie about sympathetic characters that has a lot of fun placing its hero in the middle of every major event of the second half of the 20th century.
August 16, 2015
Call me sentimental, but Forrest Gump is a classic which stands the test of time. Not only is it charming period piece, but it is a wonderful story with such an important message. It's a movie to share with young adults and one that is such a pleasure to pull out, dust off and enjoy every few years.