62% The Maze Runner Sep 19

79% You're the Worst: Season 1

The Fox and the Hound Reviews

Anthony L

November 11, 2013
Everyone probably knows by now that I'm not a big Disney fan but I do like The Fox and the Hound very much on many different levels. With great voice work from the likes of Pearl Bailey, Mickey Rooney, Jack Albertson, John Fiedler and Paul Winchell it is very hard not to like and feel all nostalgic. It's like the cast of all the voices I grew up with.
Josh L

August 11, 2011
An endearing and delightful 83 minute movie with lovable characters that will stick with you longer after the credits roll. It's a completely predictable storyline, but one made with the love and craft that only old school Disney can produce. Kids will absolutely love it, while adults will revel in the nostalgia and feel all warm inside.
Directors Cat
Directors Cat

August 15, 2011
what you've gt to do to come to a verdict is really to think about whether you think the fox and the hound will entertain kids, was it well drawn and was it heartmwarming? My verdict to all 3, yes.
DreamExtractor
DreamExtractor

August 14, 2011
When I was a kid, me and my grampa would watch this all the time, and its still great. The story is great and is a wonderfil tale of love and friendship. A classic Disney film.
Alexander D

July 16, 2011
OK
Drake T

May 19, 2011
Arguably not for kids, the theme of "growing up" and "time changes" might not be very relatable; but at the same time they're simplified to a point of purity that you wouldn't see in anything but a children's movie. However, it's presented with enough sincerity and heart to wear the "Disney Classic" badge. Worth a watch.
michael e.
michael e.

May 3, 2011
Not one of the best Disney films but its fairly decent
AJ V

September 6, 2010
An adorable Disney movie about a fox and a hound who are friends. It's very emotional and I loved it as a kid. If you like Disney, don't miss it.
3niR
3niR

October 21, 2010
This was a bit enjoyable. But didn't satisfy my expectation. The friendship between a fox and a hound is unthinkable. The story was okay. Good to watch with whole family.
erika250
erika250

October 16, 2010
This is the best Disney film i ever watch. It was so funny and it kept me on the edge of my seat sometimes. good plot. overall it was i really good film, it is total under rated,
cosmo313
cosmo313

June 9, 2006
I don't remember too much about this movie, other than that I liked it.The animation is good, the songs are good, and the stroy is just really loveable and cute. It's another tearjerker for kids, but it's good a got message and is still pretty fun.
Conner R

June 5, 2010
A great movie and truly in the spirit of the older classics. All the characters and visuals are well done and the story is extremely powerful to just about anyone who's ever had a friend. The subtle racism theme is really intelligent and multi-layered. Voice talents don't get better than Kurt Russell and Corey Feldman.
FiLmCrAzY
FiLmCrAzY

September 9, 2007
i love fox and the hound and i dont really want to watch the second one just in case it completely ruins the awesomeness of this movie!!
i absolutely love all the walt disney classics and this one is no exceptions!!
KJ P

January 27, 2010
I really liked this movie! Even though it is sort of sad! It's more for adults with a child-like mind!
TomBowler

Sweetest movie!!!!!!
deano
deano

March 20, 2007
Gorgeous animation in the classic Disney style elevates this not-so-classic children's film in which a little fox and a puppy becom friends. I liked it when I was six year old where I watched it at the cinema.
sanjurosamurai
sanjurosamurai

January 18, 2007
disney classic but the ending should have gone different
Tim B

July 18, 2007
Cuteness up the wazoo, but still a touching story. Extra points scored for being released before Disney started cranking out the "instant classics".
Rachel F