Frankenfish

79% Penny Dreadful: Season 1
84% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1

Frankenfish Reviews

November 19, 2013
Movies like this need to be ridiculously over the top to be successful ("Piranha 3D" and "Anaconda"). This comes nowhere near that. In fact, it's really boring. FAIL.
November 11, 2013
Nevermind the title, the film is loads better. There are twists and turns in the plot that are quite exceptional, and it's a good laugh!
Andy W.
January 20, 2013
The special effects and acting are so atrocious, I felt sick to my stomach.
December 25, 2012
please rent this movie
December 6, 2011
god this film was crap, I will never ever watch this film ever again, This film is probably one of the worst films I have ever seen, This film was crap actually it was beyond crap, it was horrendous
November 3, 2012
If you read the description for this movie and thought to yourself, "well, that sounds promising" you will get what you deserve when you watch Frankenfish. Complete with dreadful CGI/foam rubber Frankenfish, this one even features a subculture of swamp people which you will find both stereotypical and unsettling. If you get a chance to watch it FOR FREE (do NOT pay for this movie) Frankenfish is definitely worth a few laughs.
October 16, 2012
Find and catch Frankenfish and then cook it without watching it. There are few likable scenes of the film, but I was tired from this dire film. I say skip it.
October 12, 2012
where the fish are come from...
September 5, 2012
Quite delightful, taken for what it is. A series of mutant fish escape from some tanker and kill a bunch of people in the swamp. I'm game. I've watched more ridiculous things put on by less talented people. Truth is, Frankenfish is not abysmal at all. I think most people that watch these are after the gore (like me) and the absurdity of it. There's plenty to be had in the way of creative kills and characters to hate on. I'd like to add a question to detractors of these kinds of films. What the fuck are you expecting?
September 5, 2011
My favorite sci-fi original movie. So hilarious and action packed, though I hate that they teased a les scene, but we got nothing of it...
Sylvester K

June 25, 2012
Entertaining nonetheless, but the ending.....
April 1, 2012
Calling this B-grade is a compliment. Z-grade, at best. Weak, unoriginal plot - could be any creature-horror movie. Lame direction - even the special effects are bad!

Wooden, one-dimensional acting.

Avoid.
March 21, 2012
This is not trash cinematography. It's just a a waste of time.
March 11, 2012
One of the better Sci-Fi Channel films in my opinion. A good monster and a great ending, characters could have used a little more work but it had some good scenes.
Dark Jedi
March 16, 2012
If you don't set your expectations any higher than for a fairly traditional B-horror flick, then you'll find it reasonably okay.
March 16, 2012
November 28, 2011
OMG, this was the stupidest movie ever made. A horrible experience of sitting and watching this "B" movie on a Saturday night has left me scarred for life."
Jacob P

October 10, 2011
A weak SyFy flick with a weak story.
October 10, 2011
More fun than shark week....so to speak :)
eleninthehouse
May 24, 2011
where the fish are come from...