Fred 2: Night Of The Living Fred - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fred 2: Night Of The Living Fred Reviews

February 10, 2012
The Fred movie are lame! Even though Lucas makes these funny videos on youtube. The movies make no sense! Your friend is a ghost and then your friend is your arch neighbor/enemy's sister. It a jumping story that doesn't connect!
October 3, 2015
This has to be the biggest masterpiece.
August 10, 2015
March 6, 2015
No stars. You people wanted more of this? Wasn't the first time painful enough? You should be ashamed of yourselves.
November 14, 2014
Another grate Fred move where Fred encounters a vampire and ends with a mind blowing twist.(i think Fred shoves a wood javelin into the vampires hart after the twist
½ June 11, 2013
fred is still annooying and lacks humor, but i will admit i enjoyed this one better than the first. i enjoyed some of it
March 9, 2013
A movie so stupid that it can only be watched if your in a mood to get all your immature friends over and watch this over a good mountain dew. Funny but totally immature and is total nonsense
February 3, 2012
To Jasmine, I'm a preteen and I find Fred incredibly stupid. His YouTube videos are GOD AWFUL!!!
September 7, 2012
Fred 2 is slightly better then Fred 1, But that isn't saying much.
½ August 16, 2012
Just as dumb and not funny as the first one.
August 8, 2012
The first Fred sucked...this one sucked WORSE. Why did we need another Fred movie?
July 31, 2012
just...... more screaming, that annoying voice, i just wanna throw poison darths at him
July 29, 2012
Not as good as the first, but Fred 2 is becoming one of my favorite movie series.
July 28, 2012
Who the hell would want to see this effing crap? It has a squeaky one (Fred), a mean one (Kevin), and two nice ones (Bertha and Talia). I hate it! Do not watch! Unless you want to watch Fred jerking off on a frigging TV screen!
June 30, 2012
How does this stupid,obnoxious teenager get a movie anyway?
May 26, 2012
annoying,no story line to stick to.
½ May 24, 2012
Better. I still could have made these movies better with my eyes closed.
April 4, 2012
Just as stupid,obnoxious,and annoying as the first film.
½ March 4, 2012
The first Fred movie ws utter crap - by definition. Lame plot - lame jokes - lame camoes - lame acting - lame special affects - lame script. so that movie was...... with for it - LAME. that said, this movie, while better, still is kinda lame. honestly, the ending is very enjoyable, and the plot does have some good points. that said, as a movie, it's very bad. Miechal Bay's movies have more entertainment than this failede flick. compared to the first one, it's watchable. compared to what the standards of a good film is, it still is garbage.
February 25, 2012
Definitely better than the first, it had a few funny moments and felt more like a movie, but it was still a Fred movie. If I had to pick two funny moments, they would be when Fred runs into the sliding glass door and when his music teacher comes out of a pancake.