—— The Identical Sep 05

82% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Fred 2: Night Of The Living Fred Reviews

March 22, 2012
I don't think this was as good as the first. Fred's just been turned into one big hired writers fest.
Fred has some clues that his replacement music teacher, Mr. Delvin, is a vampire. At least it seems, so Fred tries to sneak into his house and find evidence to prove to his unsuspecting classmates.
Ok, this wasn't as good as the first. Sure, you could get Modern Family's "Alex" to play Kevin's sister, but the writing wasn't as good. Yeah, there were very few funny parts, but most of it was just Fred and his classmates screaming and being scared.
If you liked the first movie, watch this one still. If you hated the first one, why even read this? 0-0
February 10, 2012
The Fred movie are lame! Even though Lucas makes these funny videos on youtube. The movies make no sense! Your friend is a ghost and then your friend is your arch neighbor/enemy's sister. It a jumping story that doesn't connect!
clinton e.
June 11, 2013
fred is still annooying and lacks humor, but i will admit i enjoyed this one better than the first. i enjoyed some of it
March 9, 2013
A movie so stupid that it can only be watched if your in a mood to get all your immature friends over and watch this over a good mountain dew. Funny but totally immature and is total nonsense
CherryPop
February 3, 2012
To Jasmine, I'm a preteen and I find Fred incredibly stupid. His YouTube videos are GOD AWFUL!!!
September 7, 2012
Fred 2 is slightly better then Fred 1, But that isn't saying much.
August 16, 2012
Just as dumb and not funny as the first one.
August 8, 2012
The first Fred sucked...this one sucked WORSE. Why did we need another Fred movie?
July 31, 2012
just...... more screaming, that annoying voice, i just wanna throw poison darths at him
July 29, 2012
Not as good as the first, but Fred 2 is becoming one of my favorite movie series.
July 28, 2012
Who the hell would want to see this effing crap? It has a squeaky one (Fred), a mean one (Kevin), and two nice ones (Bertha and Talia). I hate it! Do not watch! Unless you want to watch Fred jerking off on a frigging TV screen!
June 30, 2012
How does this stupid,obnoxious teenager get a movie anyway?
May 26, 2012
annoying,no story line to stick to.
Spencer R.
May 24, 2012
Better. I still could have made these movies better with my eyes closed.
April 4, 2012
Just as stupid,obnoxious,and annoying as the first film.
March 4, 2012
The first Fred movie ws utter crap - by definition. Lame plot - lame jokes - lame camoes - lame acting - lame special affects - lame script. so that movie was...... with for it - LAME. that said, this movie, while better, still is kinda lame. honestly, the ending is very enjoyable, and the plot does have some good points. that said, as a movie, it's very bad. Miechal Bay's movies have more entertainment than this failede flick. compared to the first one, it's watchable. compared to what the standards of a good film is, it still is garbage.
Luke P.
February 25, 2012
Definitely better than the first, it had a few funny moments and felt more like a movie, but it was still a Fred movie. If I had to pick two funny moments, they would be when Fred runs into the sliding glass door and when his music teacher comes out of a pancake.
February 19, 2012
Fred 2 was definitely not as bad as the first one, but it was still pretty bad. Although, this one kind of felt more like a movie & not like a 80 minute long youtube video. I found myself laughing at some parts, but not hysterical. It could have been better
January 24, 2012
Quick Questions, idiots. Seeing as I know ya'll don't have kids, why do you bother with Nickelodeon. And obviously, If you didn't like the first one, don't watch a sequel. IT'S FOR PRETEENS!!!! I swear there's some geniuses on this site!