97% Ghostbusters Aug 29

82% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Freddie as F.R.O.7 (Freddie the Frog) Reviews

August 5, 2014
Probably one of the worst animated features I've ever seen. The story is just random, too many plot holes, uninteresting bland characters and so many dumb, pointless moments. It felt like the filmmakers rushed through the whole thing lazily and didn't care one bit for what they were about to show the audience.
June 15, 2013
I am dead freaking serious when I say this film is probably one of the worst films I have ever seen in my entire life. The thought I even sat through this...thing...makes me shudder. The plot is an entire mess, the characters are as bland as the paper they were drawn on, and the songs....oh the songs...Make them stop...
October 18, 2012
... Um... This is... I think it's... WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST WATCH?! It feels more like a drug-induced fantasy dream than the next beloved animated romp. Seriously, the movie stars a prince of the Middle Ages who gets turned into a frog and apparently also a Highlander, since he now exists in 20th century England, as a "secret" agent. (Not so secret if your face is in the papers, genius.) I will say this, Brian Blessed is enjoyably over the top, so one star for you.
April 21, 2012
The animation and story is just cool. While some scenes I questioned like the pointless crows and the kkk members in the back round of the song evilmaniya in the uncut version. All three songs are enjoyable as well. Some characters are interesting and neat while some make no sense what so ever. In a way It's a great movie.
January 29, 2012
Uh... Just watch The Hardcore Kid's review of it. GO TO BLIP!
November 22, 2011
Ben Kingsley plays a French amphibian spy. His accent sounds as good as an Indian man playing a Frenchman can possibly sound. In other words, disgraceful.
October 15, 2011
I just re-watched this film for the first time since I was a kid. It was just as shit as I remembered. Even more so, in fact. Not even bad enough to be good in an ironic way. Just bad. Plain, inexcusable, crappiness from beginning to end. Everybody who was ever involved in this film should be rounded up, raped and shot for their participation in the greatest evil ever inflicted upon the world.
September 15, 2011
Too adult for kids and too childish for adults, this poorly made parody of James Bond is the worst movie I've ever seen, replete with an inane underwater singalong in the middle of a chase scene. Leaves both kids and adults leaving the theater going WTF was that?