Free Jimmy (Slipp Jimmy fri) Reviews

January 8, 2015
It didn't miss me - it is a great comedy and highlights the flaws of extremist animal liberation organisations
June 24, 2007
A bit different animated movie compared to other ones but its a fun and cool movie. Its "not" for kids at all because in contains more adult stuff. Woody Harrelson and the funny Simon Pegg casting so i had some laughs like i always have when Simon are in a movie. Overall a good animated flick.
February 10, 2013
I was all "ooo look at the voice talent I should watch that". Don't make the same mistake I did.
September 23, 2012
I wouldnt reommend this film to anyone. The character design is grim and I didnt find any of the film funny, the jokes are quite sinister but lack the humour to even call them a joke. I rented this film and the plot sounds funny enough when you read about it, but the overall outcome lacks the comedy thats its labelled. Perhaps I'm being harsh but I really wouldnt recommend this film.
½ April 8, 2012
Uh...funny yet disturbing... wierd as heck.
½ March 30, 2012
Charming in it's oddness, creativly animated and you had to love the moose.
October 31, 2011
When people are asking about Target audience.. Its the norwegian audience.. Haha, its only we that understand it :)
July 4, 2011
må ses på norsk jokke humor all the way;)
January 8, 2011
The worst animated movie I've ever seen (even worst than Delgo)! The writers seem to think adding swearing and drugs to an animated movie makes it "alternative", but it just makes Free Jimmy brain-dead.
September 29, 2010
What isn't awesome about this movie!
It was great. But insane, as well. But definitely a very entertaining movie.. slightly random, but pretty darned swell. Also enjoyed the Motorhead blasting out of the radio. Hahah. What an odd film...
½ December 7, 2009
one of those stupid films that make you laugh and think, "what the hell?" after watching it. seriously weird film!
½ September 8, 2007
Really weird and not my kind of movie at all, despite the fact that it has actors like Woody Harrelson and Kyle McLachlan doing the voice-overs. As for the many reasons of why I didn't like it, I'm not quite sure where to begin, but for one thing, the animation is pretty crappy and a real mess. They're jerky, stiff and about as far away from Pixar and DreamWorks as you can come. Not to mention the ugly character design, which felt like needles to the eyes. Overall, however, I'd say it's an okay film. Nothing I'd recommend, but not so bad that it's unbearable to watch.
½ July 19, 2007 the brit cast! The best part of the movie for me was picking up on some fantastic voice talent - kris marshall, david tennant, Jim Broadbent and of course simon pegg. Overall, the film wasn't overly exciting but the little moments of dark humour made it all worthwhile. Excellent premise, but drags a little in feature-length format.
March 20, 2008
Recommended by DrLappos.
April 24, 2008
What in the hell was this?.,......absolute mince immafraid. I had hoped for much more mand was seriously might not be but then again.......................
½ November 21, 2008
Terrible, but I kinda liked the animation.
I just don't get if the movie is supposed to be funny or if the plot should be interesting.
½ September 2, 2008
We got the Lappish mafia behind us!
½ April 3, 2008
A bit sick and brutal dark comedy about stereotypes. Actually good if you like this kind of humor and find the amusement in the characters. The story is well put together where every piece has its place and the sound effects are excellent. The ending could had been stronger though, I missed a real clash between the gang leaders.