63% The Maze Runner Sep 19

87% The Strain: Season 1
79% You're the Worst: Season 1

Freezer Burn: The Invasion of Laxdale Reviews

August 5, 2014
Really boring and bad. Just couldn't finish it.
May 6, 2011
Probably only worth seeing if you get to for free. And then it would still be a big maybe. Crude comedy about a town fighting off an alien invasion. I saw the tv edit version and I was much displeased with the language, I'm sure the DVD version has more N and SC than the version I saw. I kinda liked the storyline, except it was just plain dumb. I saw this in the middle of the night, wouldn't waste my daylight watching this.
bobolinq
December 17, 2010
i didn't know whether to laugh or cry it was so bad it was good. well not exactly good. it's like earl vs the martians in a strange brew kinda way.
Adrian F.
September 23, 2010
freezer burn: the invasion of laxdale is a movie about aliens who come to this town and want to buy it. tom green is in the film and i think he is a funny guy, and even though this is a comedy, i never really found myself laughing. the story line is really stupid and the acting is horrible by everyone, even crispin glover. its a really boring movie that never really goes anywhere.
March 14, 2010
i never thought i would see the day when tom green stars in a film with crispen glover .... low budget canadian film has a few moments but overall bad and worse for people who can't enjoy and obvious attempt at making a b-movie
February 24, 2009
I should have known from the cast it would suck.
eh4ever2000
January 2, 2009
FREEZER BURN: THE INVASION OF LAXDALE (2008) is a very funny movie. Tom Green plays a down-on-his luck former Senators hockey player who is living in a trailer in a small Canadian prairie town. He is convinced that aliens are going to take over the world, and no one believes him (except for his former coach who soon dies in the movie, and a waitress who is new in town). Crispin Glover plays the head alien. This movie had some very funny moments.