Friends With Benefits - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Friends With Benefits Reviews

January 27, 2016
So refreshing to see a good romantic comedy for a change! I can't even remember any romcoms that would be nearly as entertaining as this one. Though it must be partly because of the lovely Mila Kunis (who was just perfect)...
October 29, 2010
An interesting concept. Failed in the end.
June 9, 2012
A very simple, predictable romantic comedy that succeeds because of its likable, well matched leads.
½ December 3, 2015
Romantic comedy template with a little twist.
November 24, 2015
Nice romantic comedy, the story is a bit simple and gets boring by moments, but the chemistry between the two leading roles (Kunis-Timberlake) can save those moments.

There are better choice, but this is an ok comedy and anybody would like to imagine himself in a relation with the beautiful Mila Kunis
May 8, 2014
Best friends with benefits forever
October 20, 2015
a lovely movie featuring comedy and a beautiful touch of romance.
October 1, 2015
The better of the two films about banging your friend that came out that year.
September 14, 2015
Excellent movie, excellent story and direction, superb work by stars.
½ February 15, 2012
I liked this more than I should have
August 16, 2015
The comedic and romantic chemistry between Timberlake and Kunis help make this film what it is: watchable.
½ July 24, 2011
This is what No Strings Attached should have been. It was funny, dramatic, sweet, and had great chemistry between the leads. Would you ever want to sleep with someone, and not have any emotion, is it even possible? Justin & Mila push there friendship to the ultimate limit and just like every other rom-com it comes with a happy ending, but it is sweet in getting there, and is very funny before as Justin is becoming a very funny actor (but I guess that is what SNL will do to you), and Mila is the sweet friend type, but I'm sure she's just playing herself because she seems to be like that in real life. It's a good movie for a night out with your sweetheart, so she can stare at Justin, or a night out with your buddy, so you can both stare at Mila. RECOMMENDED
July 18, 2015
I felt as though the plot was just cheesy and such, but the acting from Timberlake was great. He always does a great job at choosing and performing in the roles he chooses.
½ July 4, 2015
The movie itself is a cliché, but Timberlake and Kunis make it really enjoyable to watch.
June 28, 2015
WOW......WOW.....WOW.....SO SO SO SO SO BAD......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH.......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS IT IS THAT BAD.....JUST DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE IT IS SO AWFUL.......ITS GOT A GOOD SOUNDTRACK THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE.....BUT MAN THIS MOVIE IS SO SO SO AWFUL 2 WATCH....WARNING YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE AS SOMETHING HAPPENES AT THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE........
May 21, 2015
favourite movie ever
February 26, 2014
Kunis and Timberlake are hilarious, and work really well together. Some of the best on-screen chemistry I have ever seen in a comedy.
June 8, 2014
The chemistry between Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake is this film's strongest asset, and is one of the best on-screen rom-com pairings since Hudson and McConaughey.
April 20, 2015
I have to say, I thought this was really good. I was a little skeptical going in, but I bought it from the beginning. Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis have really good chemistry. Almost too much so, because I thought from early on it was pretty clear they had feelings for each other. The movie is very self-aware, with the main characters constantly making fun of romantic comedies and they patterns they fall into. Which of course this movie ends up falling into as well. But I felt like the twists and turns that keep them apart are more believable than most romantic comedies. And having a great supporting cast doesn't hurt (including Luke from Modern Family!).