Fright Night 2 (1989)
Average Rating: 4.5/10
Reviews Counted: 8
Fresh: 2 | Rotten: 6
No consensus yet.
Release Date: May 19, 1989 Wide
Average Rating: 3/5
User Ratings: 10,514
This horror-comedy sequel finds the teen protagonist of Fright Night being terrorized by the undead sister of the vampire he killed in the original film. Two years after the death of bloodsucker Jerry Dandridge, young Charley Brewster (William Ragsdale) has settled into life as a college student and rejected his former belief in the existence of vampires. Although he's busy pursuing the affections of determined coed Alex (Traci Lind), Charley soon falls under the spell of the mysterious and
May 19, 1989 Wide
Aug 19, 2003
Live Home Video
Watch It Now
Jennifer Joan Taylor
Charles Robert Jenki...
Hip Young Guy
John La Fayette
No Friends? Inconceivable! Log in to see what your friends have to say.
Without the "Rear Window" frame, "Fright Night 2," is just another forgettable buffoonish vampire movie.
Better than a lot of Part 2s -- but not by a whole heck of a lot.
Audience Reviews for Fright Night 2
Movies Like Fright Night 2
- Louie: (after being shop with an arrow and falling from a window) Bull's eye, dude.
- Regine: Do you know how to use your lips Charlie?
- Alex: I have a class at 7:00.
- Charley Brewster: People actually attend class at 7 in the morning? It's inhumane, it's anti-American
- Peter Vincent: First we need some holy water, and some communion wafers.
- Alex: Communion wafers? The stuff you get from the church? Am I going to hell for this?
- Charley Brewster: It was a performance.
- Peter Vincent: She cast no reflection!
- Charley Brewster: (about Peter Vincent) I never returned his calls. To tell the truth I'm a little scared.
- Dr. Harrison: Of vampires?
- Charley Brewster: No.
- Dr. Harrison: Why?
- Charley Brewster: Because vampires aren't real.
Discuss Fright Night 2 on our Movie forum!