• PG-13, 1 hr. 26 min.

85% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Fun Size Reviews

July 16, 2014
I'm showing it no mercy, it was that bad. I felt like the characters were either drunk or high on cocaine. In fact, I had a suspicion that one character licked a mysterious substance. The jokes were clichéd and unfunny and it is just an ugly picture to watch. If I can only sympathize with a little kid, the characters have problems here. Which reminds me, the characters are either pretentious or narcissistic. Plus, this film is really mean spirited, even for a PG-13 kids film. I really hated this one. Fuck you Nickelodeon!
toobaahmad98
November 27, 2013
"It's pure Nickelodeon stuff: bubblegum high jinks that's short on laughs but also, mercifully, shy on offending, too."
September 17, 2012
Generic but harmless.
June 6, 2014
thought I'd hate this one and that is was just a kid's movie and it is but it is much more than that.
johnnytangster
June 6, 2014
There are moments during the amiable teen comedy Fun Size when you may wonder if it's based on an existing property, like a TV show or a comic book or something. Imagine "Little Miss Sunshine's" dark materials (and superior craftsmanship) diluted with a Hannah Montana-like sunny silliness - which is to say: sometimes funny, often broad-stroked, ever sweet, and landing shy of its potential. It's pure Nickelodeon stuff: bubblegum high jinks that's short on guffaws but also, mercifully, shy on offending, too. Johnny Knoxville puts in a forgettable cameo. Still, it's hard not to think that there's a darker, funnier movie in there waiting to get out. In the meantime, we'll always have the humping chicken. By the end of this romp, Fun Size actually accomplished something charming: sentimentality without normality. Well written but weakly executed, it's hard to imagine anyone is going to cherish the film, if they even remember it in three months' time. Funny stuff happens in all three storylines, which wind together toward a conclusion that is satisfying and, as befits a comedy whose title comes from candy bars, sweet. Compared to most teen comedies these days, Fun Size is almost touchingly tame.

VERDICT: "In The Zone" - [Mixed Reaction] These kinds of movies are usually movies that had some good things, but some bad things kept it from being amazing. This rating says buy an ex-rental or a cheap price of the DVD to own. If you consider cinema, ask for people's opinion on the film. (Films that are rated 2.5 or 3 stars)
Byron B

February 24, 2014
This Nickelodeon teen gross-out comedy only offered a couple laughs. Neither the characters nor plot feel like they are going anywhere.
April 27, 2014
A film that just has cash grab written all over it. Really don't need to explain a lot about why this movie sucks except that it full of unfunny jokes, crappy acting from the supporting cast, is forgettable, and was a failed attempt at trying to get enough Nickelodeon die hards into the seats because of the very low box office results. I will give it one star just because I thought there was some good drama towards the end and the little kid Jackson Nicoll was charming at parts, but I am glad this wasn't quite as bad as some of the other films that came out in 2012.
March 22, 2014
Different/Weird/Not Bad/Just OK/Kinda like, but didn't.
March 19, 2014
There's really no plot to speak of, but I was in the mood for something mindless and this fit the bill. Victoria Justice is really likeable, and the supporting cast is actually pretty funny. Definitely not a standout, but I've seen much worse.
ceryspondgmailcom
March 15, 2014
ive seen it before but i just really love this movie
Matt H.
March 8, 2014
Fun Size is completely implausible, and Victoria Justice is a horrible actress. But the movie is slightly diverting for pre-teens and teens, and has some laughs (mostly in spite of itself).
January 29, 2014
I saw the trailer and thought "wasn't this already done in every sitcom and at least a dozen movies so far?"
October 25, 2012
It's ok, kinda funny! Throw some popcorn at the projector and you'll have fun!!!!
January 7, 2014
Obviously this wasn't aiming to be a blockbuster, but it was enjoyable. You have to respect it for what it is; and it's for preteens.
January 7, 2014
A movie that is too childish for adults and too grown up for kids.
August 25, 2013
For a Nickelodeon movie, it had a bit of mild language that I wasn`t expecting.
loserking2001
December 23, 2013
this movie is good for my kid but sum of the words are harsh
December 22, 2013
First of all I want to ask why is this is Nickelodeon film? When did saying Hell, Damn, Bitch, talking about sex, big crazy high school parties and a big electronic chicken humping a car become material that is ok for kids. That part confused me BUT if you don't concern yourself with it this film turned out to be funny, entertaining and worthwhile. It does have its moments where scenes stretch on just a little to much and the directors attempts at being funny fall flat but there are enough good moments to trump those weak ones. The concept is very simple and what happens is pretty ordinary but the characters create fun times and everything just fits together nicely. Also, the added on part at the end, just a little extra that adds nothing to the movie featuring the little brother is one of the funniest things I have seen in a while. Make sure to watch that because you will laugh out loud for sure.
October 20, 2012
A Halloween comedy that is great to watch for Halloween.

Had some good comedy and is best enjoyed with another person, but the overall style, plot, and many other things were a little bland.
December 16, 2013
It may carry some funny gags but Fun Size is an uneven and sometimes unfunny comedy.