95% Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes Jul 11

43% Young & Hungry: Season 1

Futurama: Bender's Big Score Reviews

Otageemeur
March 31, 2013
"Futurama Bender's Big Score" is the first movie of Futurama, and definitely a fun movie. Not only it is faithful to the TV show but it is also easy to follow, there is no time that the comedy looks uninteresting. The story is about Bender being controlled by some aliens which will help them to steal a lot of treasures...
February 27, 2013
The gang's back as good as ever.
Tebor7471
January 22, 2013
I finally got around to watching this and thankfully I rewatched the pilot before I did. Loved it. It actually worked in a movie format. I feared it would be three episodes strung together, but it's an actual well structured time travel movie. There's heart, there's humor, there's tension! Among the best direct to video movies ever made.

Before seeing: What the hell is this film?
January 19, 2013
Futurama was a hilarious show, and this DVD is no disappointment .
Anthony L

January 7, 2013
It's great to see the return of Futurama, why was it ever axed? This feature length episode works well too as it gives them room to make a great story without limitations, it doesn't just feel like three episodes back to back either. Back and just as good with a really clever and quite touching story to boot.
January 2, 2013
Bender's Big Score. I'm actually quite fond of this movie . While it doesn't have quite as funny jokes, in my opinion, that Bender's Game or Into the Wild Green Yonder has, I think it's a superior movie (at least compared to Bender's Game). With a neat, non-linear story full of complicated, albeit flawed, time travel, Bender's Big Score provides a fun viewing experience. I was always a fan of Futurama's ability to step into emotional territory, so the story really worked for me and I find the ending pretty satisfying (though the second movie sort of ruins the moment by being a sort-of sequel). That's not to say that it doesn't have it's flaws: the time travel, the Scammers/their demise being a bit lame, etc. Still... 7.5/10
December 7, 2012
Would like to see at some stage.
Dammy  G.
November 15, 2012
For a comeback for the series it was very good.
November 11, 2012
With plenty of clever jokes and a brilliant plot, it's a solid piece that's on par with the show's legendary wit.
October 16, 2012
i cant wait to see this 1
October 11, 2012
it was great seeing a new episode. movie was good but a little confusing. still a must for all futurama fans.
September 20, 2012
As a big futurama fan is was awesome to see them not completely kill of futurama
hipsterfilmreviews
September 20, 2011
The one where Bender uses reverse-only time travel to steal riches.
September 21, 2007
Futurama is the best animated show.
August 31, 2012
funny futurama movie.
Nicola D.
August 23, 2012
maybe the worst Futurama movie so far, I didnt rly love the beginning of the movie, even tho the film is everything but boring or annoying. A little disappointing maybe, considering the excellent previous series.
July 26, 2012
The first Futurama movie proved that the show could work in a longer running time. It's filled with references for fans and has lots of laughs. The story is engaging and touching, like all the best Futurama episodes. It never quite reaches the heights of the very best episodes of the show, but it's very close and very rewatchable. A treat for fans
June 1, 2012
Dear god. What a hilarious movie. Side Splitting, tear bringing comedy. So funny, not only that but a good plot
July 22, 2012
Why does it get the praise that it does? It's just a far cry from the fantastic TV show it was continuing from. The characters' voices are too light, the presentation is too bright, it's not very funny save for one joke, and the plot, well it was fine until time travel was brought into the occassion. And don't get me started on Lars' development.
July 20, 2012
A Futurama movie that works on all levels. I consider this the peak of the series, and considering this show's incredible consistency and quality, that's saying quite a lot.