Future Fear (1998)
Critic Consensus: No consensus yet.
Tickets & Showtimes
Future Fear Trailers & Photos
as Dr. John Denniel
as Anna Denniel
as Gen. Wallace
as Young Denniel
as Young Anna
as Young Wallace
as Denniel's Mother
as Denniel's Father
as Viral Man No. 1
as Viral Man No. 2
News & Interviews for Future Fear
Critic Reviews for Future Fear
Audience Reviews for Future Fear
In the distant future of 2017 mankind has decided to do the dumbest thing yet. In our infinite wisdom we chose to send viruses from a nearby comet back to earth with disastrous results. Now it's up to Bluntskull Beefcake and his wife (the general's daughter) to find a cure to the plague.
Don't let anyone fool you. This movie sucks. It does however have a few funny parts, which makes it worth watching.
Here are my favorite quotes from Future Fear.
Jeff Wincott - "Good morn'n VIETNAM."
Jeff Wincott - "No pickles. That's bullshit."
Jeff Wincott - "Eating just saved my life Robert. Ha ha ha ha."
What did I learn from watching Future Fear?
1. People named Plato Fountidikas die easily.
2. Don't tell your wife you want her to get an abortion after the world has ended. She won't take it well.
3. Don't try to accelerate the growth of test tube babies.
4. Spinning fan blades can easily be stopped by chucking your gun into them sideways.
5. The woman who loves you the most will kill you if she thinks the future depends on it.
6. Three billion people can die in a week and news reporters will remain monotone and calm.
7. Electronic bouncer systems suck.
8. Punching your wife in the face will make you very hungry for a sandwich.
9. Stacy Keach is easy to recognize but hard to remember where you know him from.
10. You can make a flame thrower from bar equipment.
Would I recommend watching this movie? Maybe. It depends on how desperate you are.
Discuss Future Fear on our Movie forum!