Gabriel Iglesias: Hot and Fluffy Reviews

January 22, 2012
If you want to laugh, like really really hard, then watch this movie. It's a defended must see.
April 19, 2013
I am usually not a big fan of stand-up comedy. When there is a good act (which are few and far between) than I love it but for the most part modern comedy is less about laughs and more about gross-out humor. With the down trend in stand-up comedy Gabriel Iglesias is a breath of fresh air with his innocent fat (sorry...fluffy) man act. Iglesias's sound effects, impersonations and jokes are hilarious and don't make you cringe in your seat with how deprived his act is. Hot and Fluffy is the only act of Gabriel's I have seen thus far but I wouldn't hesitate to watch another if they are as good as Hot and Fluffy.
March 27, 2012
He is funny... not the best, not the worst. You won't lough at loud but you'll get entertained for a while.
½ March 11, 2010
Meh. I thought I'd like it because I looooove George Lopez. The sad thing is that he claimed during this particular routine that people have asked him if he's George (Hispanic comedian -- helllooooooo, stupid WASPs!!!). I don't thiink it's remotely justified!!! Lopez is hilarious ... this guy ... just riding on his coattaiils, so far as I'm concerned.
December 3, 2009
Very funny standup comedy film by Gabriel Iglesias who returns home to Bakersfield to tape his first ever comedy special which in my opinion is brilliant considering most comedians make three or four of these specials before they really hit their stride. Thumbs up big time on this one.
½ June 10, 2009
You fall put of your sit when he does his comedy. I hope to get tickets to his upcoming shows at the San Jose Improv (In California/The Southbayarea)
July 22, 2008
My favorite comedian does this hilarious skit which was the same as when I saw him live! Great stuff!
December 18, 2014
Gabriel Iglesias: Hot and Fluffy Stand-Up Comedy Review!

Damn it, this is so funny. Gabriel Iglesias strikes back with some really funny material that is consistently funny all throughout. It just keeps delivering the laughs with new things.

My only complain is that it's too short. But then again, comedy specials should be around 60 to 80 minutes. So this special does it fantastically.

A 10 out of 10 (5 stars) in my book.
½ October 24, 2014
this movie is funny "Period".
This movie is a most see.
June 10, 2013
probably the funniest stand up i've ever seen next to spark of insanity.
March 6, 2011
This guy is hilarious! After watching this, other standup comedians seem lame now.
January 22, 2012
January 29, 2011
This movie is very funny and well worth watching, check it out. 10/10
½ September 14, 2010
I never cared for stand-up comedy. I find all the jokes ridiculous, unoriginal, and just flat out bland and not enjoyable to watch. I saw some portions of Gabriel Iglesias' Hot And Fluffy on comedy central and it seemed funny so I bought the DVD...And My God was it hysterical! It brought back my faith in the world of stand-up comedy! Hilarious! Great voice and sound effects! Great scenarios! Great comedy! Worth it for anyone!