Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties Reviews

August 27, 2015
As dictated by Shaun to David Wallace.
Today, on this day, I will review Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties. This great movie whisk(er)s the viewer away to beautiful great Britain full of all the pomp and purrrperstance that you would expect. Orange you glad you read this review?
July 5, 2015
the only saving grace for this boring movie for me is that i saw it in spanish so i didn't understand any of it's moldy jokes. also why would you make a sequel to a bad adaptation of a good comic strip?
June 30, 2015
Bacillary same level as the first one different plot tho
June 9, 2015
Even worst than the first one, it decides to make an cheesy parody of "The Price and the Pauper" which is even less memorable than "Garfield - The Movie."
June 2, 2015
Still a good time for kids, though don't expect anything great.
May 13, 2015
It's probably strictly for kids, but let's just say that I didn't change the channel when this played out.
½ April 7, 2015
If you really, truly sell yourself on the fact that Bill Murray did all of the (absolutely atrocious) motion capture for the (terribly) animated titular feline, you may live through this movie, and do so with only a headache. In the modern era, it is also a given that you will make several posts racked with shame to your various social media feeds that roughly outline a sense of hoping that someone will see or care about the fact that you are clearly willing to suffer a great deal for no good reason, and that some other human being who may need that trait in a human right now may put you and your skills to better use.
½ April 6, 2013
Much better than the first.
October 5, 2012
A poorly made, horribly acted excuse of a kid's movie whose existence is a pure insult to film. Avoid at all costs. Please.
½ September 4, 2012
It seems that the sequel has the same comical mind as its predecessor with barely more enjoyment while being more humorous. (B)

(Full review coming soon)
October 27, 2014
Just as good as the first and just as surprisingly entertaining.
October 10, 2014
Boring film for the childreen only some kids thinks that this film is funny, boring cast and not very creative.
June 15, 2012
Despite a horrible plot, at least the movie tries.
August 13, 2014
Despite a horrible plot, at least the movie tries.
½ July 29, 2014
February 5, 2013
I loved the first Garfield movie. That movie knew how to be funny and the story was interesting. With this, it's not as good. The plot was kind of understandable and there were a lot of disgusting parts in the movie. Overall, it was ok.

Rating: 5/10
June 1, 2014
I watched this because I'm trying to see all of Bill Murrays films. Yes, it's cheesy and childish but it does have a surprisingly good cast and is not bad entertainment for 90 minutes.
½ May 27, 2014
I'm pretty sure Bill Murrey was forced to do the voice again at gunpoint, since he hated doing it the first time.
May 17, 2014
very entertaining and the best of the 2.
April 15, 2014
This sums up everything i hate about computer animated movies. Just urgh! Very uninspired plot, almost insulting the intelligence of its target audience. These movies have made Garfield annoying of all things, really i am a crazy cat lady and yet Garfield just plain does nothing for me. Awful, awful, awful, bleeeehhhh!