The Geisha Boy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Geisha Boy Reviews

½ April 11, 2015
This is a sweet harmless little comedy but nothing special, it will help if your a Lewis fan.
December 15, 2013
One of the best movies of the greatest Jerry Lewis and Frank Tashlin. That make us remember of Charlie Chaplin classics.
December 13, 2012
well he finally went national haha
April 13, 2012
Harry??? Harry?!? Harry?!! You will have to watch for yourself to get this
February 21, 2012
Incredibly detailed visually and often surreal, this is a fantastic film from Tashlin and Lewis. The Korea front sequence is very strange.
September 29, 2011
great one!! Love Jerry's movies...most anyways!
½ November 1, 2010
I love this movie --i laughed and i cried --top actor Jerry Lewis in his hey day
½ June 17, 2010
A hillarious Jerry Lewis Comedy full of funny Situations and with a crazy Rabbit
February 27, 2010
Maybe the first American movie where the an American chooses an Asian woman over a white woman and neither of them die!
There are about 5 minutes worth of boring scenes in the movie but the rest is fast moving and funny.
August 15, 2009
"The Geisha Boy" is the only Jerry Lewis movie I've ever seen and it's a good one. Jerry Lewis is a magician with a rabbit as a sidekick. He goes on the road one day to Tokyo, Japan where he meets a family that invites him to stay with them. A young boy becomes close with Mr. Wooley (Jerry Lewis) and wants him to be his father. For awhile, Mr. Wooley stays with the family until he learns that he has to go on the road again.
"The Geisha Boy" is a funny movie with some classic scenes such as when the rabbit gets loose on the plane and when Jerry Lewis's sandwiches keep mysteriously disappearing. If you like good old comedy movies, you should like this one. NOTE: That was my Amazon review from the year 2000. I admit I haven't seen a whole lot of movies from the 60s or older, but I've seen this one a few times and liked.
December 18, 2006
June 5, 2008
love jerry lewis, and in a kimono? gotta be gr8!!!!!!!!
November 14, 2007
one of my fav Jerry Lewis movies
October 31, 2007
I love Almost every Jerry Lewis Movie!
½ September 26, 2007
This is my #1 lLewis movie.
You know how people want things,I want this movie!!!
July 17, 2007
This movie makes me laugh everytime I see it...though its been hundreds of times!
½ June 8, 2007
Great old movie w/Jerry Lewis.
March 31, 2007
The best Jerry Lewis movie out there!
March 2, 2007
Thought it was funny and cute
½ February 8, 2007
I think this is a wonderfull movie Jerry Lewis always does so well with comedy