Gekij˘ ban naruto: Shippűden (Naruto Shippuden: The Movie) Reviews

July 26, 2009
01/02/2012 (DVD, PS3)
TomBowler TomBowler
½ April 10, 2011
I'm still confused that I can rate this movie on here.
Steven V
July 21, 2008
This movie does contain some superb action scenes especially the one with Rock Lee. The animations and choreography were great. The storyline also great too. Junko Takeuchi and Chie Nakamura did a good job on this movie. Enjoyable movie.
RayOfSunshyne RayOfSunshyne April 27, 2009
I have to say that out of all the Naruto movies...this one was my favorite. 1. It had Lee in it and I love Lee. 2. It seemed a bit more mature than the other pre-Shippuden movies. and 3. I think it was just downright exciting.
tamorie h October 14, 2009
this was a super titee andd funny moviee.. :) hehe. i luvss naruto. andd i wouldd definately watch this moviee again.. just likee all thee other oness. lol. :]
SasuNaruForEva SasuNaruForEva June 5, 2009
I thought Naruto died! He was stabbed through his chest! I cried and cried! But I saw the preview of the fifth one and was happy! I went to school happy. Man, Naruto is addictive...
humphreydillon humphreydillon August 7, 2008
i think that this movie is one of the best of the movies it has action drama and its just an all around inspiring movie
babysmoke16 babysmoke16 July 7, 2008
Demons that once almost destroyed the world, are revived by someone. To prevent the world from being destroyed, the demon has to be sealed and the only one who can do it is the shrine maiden Shion from the country of demons, who has two powers; one is sealing demons and the other is predicting the deaths of humans. This time Naruto's mission is to guard Shion, but she predicts Naruto's death. The only way to escape it, is to get away from Shion, which would leave her unguarded, then the demon, whose only goal is to kill Shion will do so, thus meaning the end of the world. Naruto decides to challenge this "prediction of death."
Animetori14 Animetori14 ½ May 17, 2008
SHIPPUDEN, kiba has a big dog in shippuden. yeah love u kiba (kiba is my favorite charator in the anime naruto)
Paul C ½ May 12, 2008
The story and animation was really good, but they keep rushing the film. If they made it around 2 hours long, they might of been able to make it less confusing. Also they could of made longer battle scenes which the viewers love.
Jerry L September 21, 2013
this is by far my most faves of all 5 thats been dubed so far it as action dramra and it help me founed aouther fave paring
Rorshach S April 12, 2014
With terribly obnoxious dialogue, short fights, and an overdone story, Naruto Shipppuden: The Movie is something made for REALLY diehard fans only.
Michael F November 6, 2013
If this was the first anime you've evee seen, you might want to start watching the Naruto Shippuden series first for better character development. The plot was somewhat difficult to follow but made up fot it with excellent English dubbed sync. Impressive animation and action.
Javier F ½ August 22, 2013
El hecho de que una de las ideas principales sea que el protagonista vaya a morir no es algo que le sume creatividad. Sin embargo, logra ser una mejora respecto al anterior filme, mostrßndonos una animaciˇn mejor y una historia mßs profunda.
Maineutral R. Maineutral R. ½ July 2, 2013
A great premise is thrown for more action and other stories that are too pointless that you can't care about. Much of the dialogue is very obvious and characters are uni-dimensional, the story had a good stamina at the begining, but lost itself into the premise of Naruto's death (and never happens, so what's the point?). Sadly, is very dissapointing.
Geraldo G ½ November 17, 2012
Ahoja Z November 7, 2012
The previous Naruto movies and the one after this are not as good and I wouldn't recommend rating it high, average at best but this is the best Naruto or even anime movie in general to have come out. The characters and story are interesting and relatable. I highly recommend it
Chris D July 18, 2012
At this point, It's a shocker that people have not caught on to how repetitive and dull these feature length films are.
Jakub L. Jakub L. April 17, 2012