90% Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes Jul 11

79% Penny Dreadful: Season 1
84% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1

Georgia Rule Reviews

November 23, 2009
liked it a lot lohan was very convincing and her predicament was tear jerking
June 3, 2007
Cary Elwes? The guy from Princess Bride? If so I totally want to see it!
xoxoDesxoxo
February 12, 2014
This wasn't the best movie, but it had it's funny and heartwarming moments.
October 29, 2007
Not at all what I thought it was going to be about. Very deep under-subject involved. It's about a troubled Teen who goes and stays with her strict grandmother but her trouble is that she has been molested by her step-dad since she was 12.
November 4, 2013
It wouldn't let me give it 0 stars.
June 10, 2007
What? I think Felicity Huffman's a good actress.
June 2, 2013
this movie is a must see for anyone wanting to understand the realities of the effects on woman of being seduced my older men whilst they are still innocents. As a man I applaud all that have been part of this movie. I am appalled to see this rating here. It is a clear indication of the downfalls of democracy being ruled by the ignorant majority. I hope we are changing.
elizabethpeters2
April 1, 2013
made me shed a little tear
May 24, 2013
Somehow I got the idea I would be in for a chick-flick with humor along the way, the first scene told me I was in for something else.This is not something to watch with kids or even a teenager - very adult language and theme... My first impression of Lindsay Lohan (end of opening scene) was: "She's dressed like a hoe." I don't usually say those things about movies or actresses, but later I was like: "She IS a hoe", then by the end I was just left seeing her as a "Damaged hoe".. but still throwing herself at anyone and everyone throughout the whole movie. I really appreciate what Simon took the time to say to her about how she didn't know how to love or what it was. Then, somehow the last scene made me tear up.
Messed up people come from messed up circumstances and we really don't know when we judge what is really going on with a person. Still, not recommended and wont watch it again - ever..
April 20, 2013
Felicity Huffman is the only good thing about this movie... Lindsey Lohan playing herself... wow what a stretch
October 20, 2007
Garrett Hedlund and Lindsey Lohan cancel out every bad thing about this movie...I'd have sex with this movie. Seen it; Lohan gets molested and molests...
April 5, 2013
I know I am going to be foreced to see this at some point.
March 31, 2013
Lindsay Lohan........hmmmm
July 29, 2008
The main problem with this film is that it seems to treat its subject matter in a frivolous manner. There are plus points to this film but it is poorly written and heavily flawed.
March 13, 2013
love it!!! And its funny
February 24, 2013
i want to see this i was told it was a very good movie...
February 23, 2013
I can not say enough good things about this movie, it blew me away!
February 8, 2013
I love this movie.. No shame
January 30, 2013
i thought it was funny!! I liked it, however lindsay looks really old in this movie. i felt uncomfortable with her wanting to sleep with the doctor. The whole rape thing is not really dealt with.
January 16, 2013
I heard this was terrible