As the excitement builds for 'Getaway'

This looks exciting! and Courtney Solomon is directing it which means its a sure shot winner in my eyes. An American Haunting was fantastic! I only expect the best from Courtney.. Time will tell, but I have high hopes for Getaway. You simply can't go wrong with Hawke and Voight.

See you at the movies : )
dengf
02-28-2013 02:24 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

How can something 'build' when it doesn't exist?

Aug 21 - 08:07 PM

All-Knowing Panda

The Panda

Go away marketing scum, nobody wants to see Selena Gomez in a movie.

Aug 21 - 07:09 AM

Diego Tutweiller

Just in case his comment is deleted, Panda said "Go away marketing scum, nobody wants to see Selena Gomez in a movie."

Aug 22 - 07:01 PM

Sam Barnett

Sam Barnett

I love how all the 'positive' comments are coming from a poorly veiled marketing department, probably an intern. All those accounts were made November 2012, and one of them has a review of spring breakers talking about how excited she is for getaway. marketing department: this is insulting.

Aug 19 - 11:31 PM

Sam Barnett

Sam Barnett

I love how all the 'positive' comments are coming from poorly veiled marketing department, probably an intern. All those accounts were made November 2012, and one of them has a review of spring breakers talking about how excited she is for getaway. market department: this is insulting.

Aug 19 - 11:30 PM

Ben Boughton

Ben Boughton

Are people being sarcastic on this forum? "An American Haunting was fantastic?" People are excited let alone okay with Selena Gomez in an action movie? There are actually Courtney Solomon fans? I know they're all opinions and I respect it I just find a little weird how there's so many of these types of comments...

Aug 19 - 09:56 PM

Ash

Ash

No it's just a bunch of people from Getaway's marketing department who are trying to promote their film. Notice how every user who is saying this looks great's profil was made in November 2012 and all have obscure profile pictures and have rated maybe ten movies, all of their real reviews mention Getaway. Shameless advertisement.

Aug 21 - 11:57 PM

Ben Boughton

Ben Boughton

Wow I didn't think they'd scoop so low...

Aug 22 - 10:31 AM

Sam Barnett

Sam Barnett

yeah, it's pretty pathetic.

Aug 22 - 02:12 PM

Ash

Ash

And they're flag spamming me now. What a joke.

Aug 22 - 03:06 PM

hiddjkns

Saul Dingler

How sick is this.. you can build your own getaway car! http://apps.warnerbros.com/getaway/carcustomizer/us/

Aug 8 - 12:53 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Very sick indeed. *pukes* Sick as in disgusting.

Aug 11 - 08:32 PM

All-Knowing Panda

The Panda

Don't reply, it's a person payed to try and advertise Getaway to us. Nobody in their right mind is actually excited to see this.

Aug 21 - 07:10 AM

All-Knowing Panda

The Panda

Also, nobody in their right mind thinks a good movie can come out of the director of Dungeons and Dragons.

Aug 21 - 07:11 AM

Shannon LeFleur

Shannon LeFleur

are you both interns just hired to bash this film?

Aug 22 - 02:21 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Nope, it looks like total fucking shit. Have fun spending eight bucks on this thing!

Aug 4 - 12:29 PM

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

And if they do, so what? Does it really affect you? Answer: NOPE

Aug 20 - 05:50 AM

All-Knowing Panda

The Panda

Did he say it affected him? Answer: NOPE

Aug 21 - 07:11 AM

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

And if they do, so what? Does it really affect you? Answer: NOPE

Aug 20 - 05:50 AM

J.D Dean

J.D Dean

I don't get how people think this looks good, I mean just look at the director's track record yikes! I'm also fairly certain the only reason Ethan Hawke is in this movie is so he can make money to sustain himself while he makes fantastic indies like Before Midnight.

Jul 22 - 07:04 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

My thoughts exactly.

Jul 22 - 08:36 PM

WClaude

Claude Whiffen

She looks good in that hoodie tho! I'm at Comic Con and they have a getaway panel and the shelby will be here! i so wanna catch that. hopefully there'll be some freebies too!

Jul 18 - 03:23 PM

Dana L.

Dana Lois

Selena looks like such a badass chick in getaway! Im gonna get a ticket for me and my bf.. finally a movie we?re both gonna love!

Jul 12 - 04:21 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

How is she a badass? She gets stuck in a car with Ethan Hawke while he does all the action and she sits around either screaming or bitching.

Jul 15 - 01:03 AM

Anthony Felix

Anthony Felix

Would you stop ruining it for people who want to see it? This movie looks good! Definitely going to see it :D

Jul 26 - 11:41 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Um, it's a movie forum. I can talk about whatever I damn well please. And it looks terrible to me, that's my opinion.

Jul 27 - 08:37 PM

Glorious

Franchesca Phillips

im pumped for this movie. it looks interesting, the trailer definitely got my attention

Jul 11 - 11:49 AM

Anthony M

Anthony M

This movie looks like crap. I'm pretty sure the people here who say they are interested are industry moles. Selena Gomez?! lol

Jul 9 - 03:39 PM

Anthony M

Anthony M

This movie looks like crap. I'm pretty sure the people here who say they are interested are industry moles. Selena Gomez?! lol

Jul 9 - 03:38 PM

WClaude

Claude Whiffen

Dude the Shelby Mustang is beyond hot. I'm such a car man, and it's undoubtably the star of the movie for me

Jun 18 - 05:41 PM

Ramzi Kibbi

Ramzi Kibbi

Oh my god! I cant wait for this movie its gonna be so good..yeah right people this movie is going to suck ass. Literally. Have you seen the trailer its terrible and lame and Selena Gomez looks like shes on her way to the teen choice awards with her hair done and full make up but wait she has a hoodie and a gun so shes bad ass. God knows how Ethan Hawke got involved.Like no just no.

Jun 16 - 07:42 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Thank you! Understand, people.

Jun 26 - 07:37 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

An American Haunting was bad... like really bad.

Jun 10 - 06:36 AM

Alice Daniels

Alice Daniels

There are some new plot details that I found on the getaway fan site! I can't wait for this movie!

Getaway is the gritty, exciting action thriller from Warner Bros. in which former race car driver Brent Magna is pitted against the clock as he commandeers a custom Shelby Cobra Mustang, taking it and its unwitting owner on a high-speed adventure at the command of a mysterious villain on a race against time to save the life of his kidnapped wife.

Jun 1 - 02:36 PM

Alex Torit

Alex Torit

@Rachel I was wondering the same thing. I would kill for a trailer. I can wait!

May 31 - 11:04 AM

Rachel Lowe

Rachel Lowe

When does this trailer debut! This wait is killing me! Can't wait to see how this film feels. The poster is so rock and roll! Ug hurry up August 30th!

May 31 - 10:38 AM

Alice Daniels

Alice Daniels

I can not wait to see this movie. It is going to be sooooo good! I am sure this will be a huge hit because of Selena!

May 31 - 10:14 AM

user002

Ess Lee

I think this movie will be really interesting! I'm always down for an action movie and if Selena Gomez can pull off an action film it could be a big step for her. I saw a lot more pics from the movie on this fanmade site called getawayfansite.com, and theres some pretty action packed shots! anyone know when there will be an official site? or a trailer? And I too have seen some of the reviews about Courtney but hey, can't go too wrong with action! few car crashes, maybe some flames or explosions and your pretty much golden. excited for this movie to come out!!

May 9 - 12:26 PM

Plecter L

Lucy Plecter

The excitement is building alright! It's awesome so many people know about the film.. I'm a big fan of Selena, and I was so impressed to hear that she was in a movie with Ethan.. Apparently she plays 'The kid' and is a computer hacker who's assisting Ethan in finding his kidnapped wife. ooo.. Well, that's what I've found online so far! they're not giving out that much info, but i'll keep checking! I'm sure the trailer will release over the summer. #Cantwait!

Apr 12 - 01:13 PM

WClaude

Claude Whiffen

I'm a huge Ethan fan, and the thought of him driving a Shelby Mustang is just so awesome! it's my dream car and if that's the predominant frame of the movie sign me up! I've seen some of the stills and she's such a beauty!.... the car that is ; ) Selena isn't too shabby herself! in fact, after seeing Spring breakers, I've decided she's one good actress and deserves to be cast with Hawke!

Apr 12 - 01:08 PM

Rich D

Dick Dumphee

Courtney Solomon is a controversial character, but from what I've heard of him, he started making movies at a really young age, and managed to buy the right to dungeons and dragons which is really cool..
An Ameircan Haunting was my favorite Solomon movie for sure. it's actually one of my all time favorites..
Getaway is an action-thriller film and has an amazing cast. I love the action realm and I'm really looking forward to watching it..

Apr 12 - 12:58 PM

Lucas Magno

Lucas Magno

Well, everyone only have good words about Courtney Solomon but when I searched for his movie's critics they're all bad. I don't understand. I have high hopes to this movie. A-List cast.

Mar 31 - 08:48 AM

hiddjkns

Saul Dingler

Courtney is great! It's cool that you're giving him the recognition he deserves. I'm gonna see Getaway for his direction, and also because Selena Gomez is ravishing! I cant get enough of her.. I'm pumped for Spring breakers too because she looks H.O.T in the posters

Feb 28 - 02:45 PM

dengf

Ll g

Courtney is great! It's cool that you're giving him the recognition he deserves. I'm gonna see Getaway for his direction, and also because Selena Gomez is ravishing! I cant get enough of her.. I'm pumped for Spring breakers too because she looks H.O.T in the posters

Feb 28 - 02:43 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile