Getting Played - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Getting Played Reviews

December 7, 2012
Would like to see at some stage.
½ October 12, 2012
the story pretty funny but not too much
½ June 14, 2012
a pretty good movie!!!
April 9, 2011
Ok if you're in the mood for slapstick black comedy. The script certainly deserves quite a few laughs.
½ October 7, 2011
the story pretty funny but not too much
½ October 19, 2009
Stupid premise, but oh so much fun to watch...Stacey Dash is still one of the sexiest women on the planet"
½ July 11, 2009
(2005 DIrector:David Silberg) Happened on this on network television ...........(review to follow)Do you have a fooilproof strategy to meet, atre & W owmn":
April 4, 2009
Every time I see Carmen Electra in the cast, I can predict "not interesting". The only good thing about this movie was that, in the end, the nice girl gets the guy..
January 31, 2009
Trendy, but worth viewing, since I like the acting of Stacey Dash.
October 18, 2008
this is one of those movies they show on tv over and over again. it was fine the first 100 times but after that you get tired of it. it really isn't 100 times great if you catch my drift. its a fun little movie to watch when you don't have anything to do, but obviously not in my top 100 lol.
October 17, 2008
No thankyou - Not interested
October 5, 2008
Brilliant, funny, entertaining. A good story about morals
½ June 8, 2008
This is a funny movie a little messed up but it's funny! They must have resurrected Bill Bellamy from the actor's grave!
June 3, 2008
muy caliente Carmen Electra, Vivica A.Fox, and Stacy Dash
½ May 9, 2008
i watched that on tv before, it was funny, but kinda racist how they're wasn't any jap's or white people or mexicians and stuffz.
April 27, 2008
Okey, pretty good from time to time
½ April 14, 2008
Found it somewhat predictable. No twists in this tale at all. Not very exciting.
½ March 25, 2008
very funny film, acting wasn't as convincing but humourous though. The chemistry felt forced too
½ September 22, 2006
This movie had potential, but fell through the cracks. To bad.