67% The Maze Runner Sep 19

—— New Girl: Season 4
83% Sons of Anarchy: Season 7

Geuhae yeoreum (Once in a Summer) Reviews

April 25, 2013
I have seen this movie and it is so good. This film has everything, you think it's just going to be this lovely story about two people from different social classes who fall in love but it's is so much more. I love the way everything is interconnected from the past to the present and the knock on effect it has had on their lives. The political climate of the late 1960s with students revolting and how they become caught up in it all. The sacrifice she makes so because of a promise to his father who helps her get out of prison and the lasting love they both have for each other.
Francesco F.
August 13, 2012
I've been trying to find this movie forever and now that I have finally seen it, it was worth the wait. It's hard to find a good romance movie these days and I was glad to have finally stumbled across this movie after the many months I've been trying to look for it.

When it comes to romance or rom-coms I look for a few things. Do I like the pair? Do I want them to be together? Do they have chemistry? The answer is yes to all of them. Byung-hun Lee and Su-Ae make a wonderful couple, I cared about them, they had wonderful chemistry, I wanted these two to be together. Those reactions took me by surprise as normally I don't feel that strongly about couples in romance movies. (I'll finish this review later.) >.<