Bill Murray Talks Ghostbusters III

Summary

In a rare interview, Bill Murray discusses his increasing indifference to showbiz, his thoughts on his own career, and -- spoiler alert! -- that ghostly "Ghostbusters III" rumor about his character, Peter Venkman. Back to Article

Comments

Dachshund96

Alpha Z

Have you ever noticed Bill Murray has more craters on his face than the moon does?

Feb 8 - 02:47 PM

nate2709

Nate 2709

Dave won an Oscar? yikes.

Feb 8 - 04:49 PM

Bed Head

Ekaterina Kutznetsova

I actually had to double-check that, Nathan, cause I couldn't believe it at first, either.

And what I found out was that Bill Murray's memory is a bit foggy. Though "Dave" WAS somehow nominated (along with "Sleepless in Seattle"!*), it in fact lost out to "The Piano".

* Rough year for original screenplays, apparently.

Feb 8 - 05:08 PM

Bed Head

Ekaterina Kutznetsova

* Rough year for original screenplays, apparently.

Feb 8 - 05:08 PM

Pagliacci

Jeremiah Brewer

The Piano - now that was a weirdass movie. Love The Keitel, though.

Feb 8 - 06:20 PM

Paints Hz Shirt Red

krookedlegs Eagle Tail

seems to me he was just being more of a wise *** than a prick in that interview. but im looking forward to GB3

Feb 8 - 08:18 PM

Glenn W.

Glenn Welsh

i'm disappointed with Venkman's fate in GB3, and even more disappointed that it was Murray's idea. i think everyone just wants to see the four original Ghostbusters zapping ghosts and cracking wise again without some goofy elements messing with the formula.

Feb 9 - 08:00 AM

jviehe

Jonathan Viehe

Mann, but movie are just movies. And we take them too seriously. A soldier, a mother, a plumber do just as important a job as an actor, yet actors think they are something special, and we encourage it.

Feb 9 - 08:16 AM

Corey B.

Corey Beliles

I love Bill Murray and I'm glad Bill Murray is just being Bill Murray in this interview.

Feb 9 - 02:44 PM

Cosplay Gallery
Cosplay Gallery

See over 350 Comic-Con Costumes!

<em>Let's Be Cops</em>
Let's Be Cops

Video: Riggle, Key, and Wayans Jr.

Box Office