63% The Maze Runner Sep 19

40% Intruders: Season 1
90% Outlander: Season 1

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Reviews

July 13, 2011
A smaller ride than "Transformers" with cool pieces of action at an army level backed-up with visual effects; making this a sort-of awesome treat for fans of the toy line's franchise, and a usual ride for both action junkies and regulars who enjoy these kind of films.

(Full review coming soon - with better wording probably)
September 3, 2014
Based on a 1980's animated t.v. series, they weren't even close on this one.
August 13, 2009
amazing movie cant wait to buy it
September 27, 2012
The film is about a group of globe-trotting elite soldiers with the latest in equipment, G.I. JOE, mobilize to fight Destro and the growing threat of the Cobra organization before the world is plunged into chaos. The action in the movie was well done and the directing wasn't half bad. But the characters and the story could have been done better.
August 13, 2014
dumb action movie (not a good thing).
May 11, 2012
Your ability to enjoy this movie will be effected by whether or not you have nostalgia for the franchise, and your ability to take in mindless lighthearted camp entertainment. It's not a great movie by any stretch, but I had a fun time.
June 3, 2013
Awesome a non stop all out action thrill ride with High Octane Action and Epic Explosions
Bridger B.
July 29, 2014
Could have been WAY better.
Harry F.
August 27, 2009
For it's kind, this film isn't bad. Over the top action movies with absurd props and average acting. But, judged as a normal film, this film is pretty poor in general. There's some charismatic acting, a decent lead and some good moments. It's a shame there's too much action, some stupid effects ( the eiffel tower dissolving anyone?) and a number of really, REALLY average actors. If you want to just watch an action film with explosions and a not so complicated plot, you'll like it. Otherwise, I'm not so sure
July 1, 2014
Enjoyable action movie
August 7, 2009
I have heard mixed opinions about this movie, but still would like to see it for myself.
June 19, 2014
Again, Hasbro tries to make movies out of popular toy brands. And fails. With bad plots, acting, and action sequences, I'd rather blow something up in my own back yard than watch this again.
August 5, 2009
just seen it, lots and action and it's brill
LauraLives
June 13, 2014
A thrill ride from start to finish, with an intriguing plot, considerably fleshy characters and a smile on my face!
Chase M.
November 11, 2013
While there are fun action scenes, GI Joe has dumb characters, dialogue, and plot, and the result is a big headache.
June 4, 2014
Completely over-the-top action that undoubtedly steals a page from video game lure, 'G.I. Joe' falters on various levels. However, over-the-top isn't always a bad thing if that's what you're aiming for.
June 2, 2014
you guys are way to hard on this movie. it's cheesy yes but has some pretty cool action scenes in it. I like it a little bit better than retaliation. and i think it had better plot. the main villain is cheesy and his name Commander is cheesy but still a little bit better than retaliation.
May 31, 2014
I'm sorry I saw this.
June 19, 2009
amazing movie. love channing tatum