Daniel Craig Reportedly in Danger of Being Written Out of The Girl Who Played with Fire

Summary

Sony is said to be looking to cut costs, starting with Craig's paycheck. Back to Article

Comments

Linda B.

Linda Burke

I'm surprised to see that this movie is still being made. The Millennium craze is a thing of the past. By the time it's released, people will have likely forgotten that there was ever a first film. Seems like a waste of time.

Feb 1 - 06:52 AM

Valmordas

Val Mordas

Yeah that's right on. I've lost interest in it, and if I wanted to watch one I'd just check out the foreign version. If Craig doesn't return they should definitely scrap the idea, whatever draw it might have had leaves with him.

Feb 1 - 11:18 AM

Linda Burke

Give the Swedish versions a shot. They're great, especially TGWTDT.

Feb 1 - 08:59 PM

Valmordas

Val Mordas

Seen the Sweedish TGWTDT, just not the others.

Feb 1 - 10:42 PM

Linda Burke

Okay then. TGWPWF is very good, and TGWKTHN is also good, but a bit drawn out. The final scene saves it for me.

Feb 1 - 11:40 PM

Janson Jinnistan

Janson Jinnistan

At least we have the Swedish versions with Noomi Rapace. Speaking of which, have you heard about the upcoming Niels Arden Oplev-Noomi Rapace film "Dead Man Down"? Take a look at the trailer, but it's no guarantee that the script will be any good. Fingers Crossed (X).

Feb 1 - 04:59 PM

Linda Burke

This is true. I didn't really care for Fincher's remake. It was well-intentioned, but ultimately pointless. I'm happy with the Swedish versions.

I'll take a look at that trailer, too :)

Feb 1 - 08:59 PM

Brad and Netflix

Bradly Martin

Finally enough time has passed where we can all admit that it's one of Finchers' weakest films and Mara and Craig were nothing more then the look of there characters.

Feb 2 - 02:04 PM

King Crunk

King Crunk

I enjoyed Fincher's take on the material, but I want him to move on to something else; he is too talented to do three films that are not only remakes, but also sequels. I want to see what he can do with 20,000 Leagues, and hope that he can get The Goon and The Reincarnation of Peter Proud off the ground at some point in the future.

Feb 3 - 01:28 AM

Bigbrother

Big Brother

I prefer Mara's performance to Rapace's though they're both very good.

Feb 3 - 10:16 PM

Valmordas

Val Mordas

Feb 1 - 11:18 AM

Linda Burke

Give the Swedish versions a shot. They're great, especially TGWTDT.

Feb 1 - 08:59 PM

Valmordas

Val Mordas

Seen the Sweedish TGWTDT, just not the others.

Feb 1 - 10:42 PM

Feb 1 - 11:40 PM

Janson Jinnistan

Janson Jinnistan

Feb 1 - 04:59 PM

Linda Burke

I'll take a look at that trailer, too :)

Feb 1 - 08:59 PM

Chris Harris

Chris Harris

I was under the impression that Craig continued to be a major enough character that cutting him out could only be a bad idea (even if it is possible). I guess we'll see, but this doesn't sound encouraging.

Feb 1 - 07:03 PM

Linda Burke

You're right, Chris. Craig's character, Blomkvist, is a major component to the second film. His relationship with Lisbeth is the glue of the entire trilogy, in fact. Eliminating him altogether makes zero sense.

Feb 1 - 08:55 PM

Feb 1 - 08:55 PM

Linda Burke

I'll take a look at that trailer, too :)

Feb 1 - 08:59 PM

Linda Burke

Give the Swedish versions a shot. They're great, especially TGWTDT.

Feb 1 - 08:59 PM

Valmordas

Val Mordas

Seen the Sweedish TGWTDT, just not the others.

Feb 1 - 10:42 PM

Feb 1 - 11:40 PM

Valmordas

Val Mordas

Seen the Sweedish TGWTDT, just not the others.

Feb 1 - 10:42 PM

Feb 1 - 11:40 PM

Brad and Netflix

Bradly Martin

Feb 2 - 02:04 PM

King Crunk

King Crunk

Feb 3 - 01:28 AM

Bigbrother

Big Brother

I prefer Mara's performance to Rapace's though they're both very good.

Feb 3 - 10:16 PM

King Crunk

King Crunk

Feb 3 - 01:28 AM

Bigbrother

Big Brother

I prefer Mara's performance to Rapace's though they're both very good.

Feb 3 - 10:16 PM

Ethan Hawke's 10 Best Movies

The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games

New Mockingjay teaser trailer

Pictures of great movie apes

Gone Girl Trailer