The Glow - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Glow Reviews

Naughtia
May 14, 2010
This was a really weird movie. A young couple in New York meet some elederly people while they are jogging and are offered a cheap luxury apartment with elderly neighbours. The young couple move in to this apartment and they soon discover that something fishy is going on, because the elderly neighbours are acting very strange. When another young couple dissappear from the same building they begin to suspect a crime. Those elderly people really creeped me out.
½ January 22, 2014
It gives you a thrill from times to times, but it is not nearly as exciting as it could be, and the whole thing is all too predictable.
July 21, 2011
For some reason I don't know, I love this movie. :D
Naughtia
May 14, 2010
½ June 14, 2009
"Sometimes things are just too good to be true"

May 9, 2010
no joo =D

Aina kun näki sen miespääosan esittäjän, päässä soi vaan hokema: Ripleys believe it or not.

Ihan surkeesti kuvattukin, ruudussa näkyy pelkkää päätä tai on muuten liian läheltä kuvattu... huoh..
November 24, 2008
This was on the telly. Wasn't a bad movie! Never seen Portia De Rossi act before. Was good for a lazy afternoon.
September 16, 2008
Very boring Rosemarys Baby copy tv movie. Zzzzzzzz?
September 6, 2008
Oh look its that Dude from Superman with that chic from Alley McBeal!
August 19, 2008
A suspense thriller about creepy old people with jewish names. I`m not very into suspense but it was pretty good.

Some scenes didn`t make really sense, when one victim was hiding under the stairs, where she was very visible but she wasn`t seen. And the part were she is freaked out by dead bodies in garbage bags, if she is so freaked out why does she open more bags with more dead bodies.

Heh heh and I like that the body doubles were in the credits: "man making love" "woman making love"
½ June 4, 2008
Decent script and okay to watch. Didn't do anything spectacular for my night's viewing, but what can you expect? Not the worst.
May 27, 2008
Portia De Rossi, Dean Cain and nosey murderous old biddies- absolute genius! Best watched in the small hours after a heavy night out!! This will change your world..for 90 minutes at least...
½ May 26, 2008
Not bad for a TV movie, Such ashame Dean Cain never became a bigger star.
May 25, 2008
Not a great plot, It's very predictable. Acting is pretty poor.
May 24, 2008
This film actually surprised me. It was on very early in the morning but I like Portia De Rossi so I thought I might as well watch it. Rossi was actually very good. Performance was convincing especially towards the end of the film. I liked Dean Cain in the TV Superman series but it was odd to see him in a film as that is the role i've become used to. Most of the way through the film I just felt like screaming you're Superman just fuck them up. A personal issue that once you get over isn't that bad. He is a capable actor although a stronger one would have worked better in the role. The plot, I knew nothing about as the info button wasn't working. I liked that even right up until it happened I wasn't exactly sure what was going on. I knew that the group of older people were killing the tenants but other than that I had no clue why they were doing it. Right up until the end of the film it was very frustrating. They didn't give anything away too soon and even when you knew what was going on you weren't quite sure if they were going to get away or not. I liked that. Because the film seemed so unstable it really could have gone either way. I suppose this film won't be for everyone but you'll just have to check it out for yourself.
½ May 20, 2008
This is a beautiful movie with OK acting.