• Gmo Omg

79% Penny Dreadful: Season 1
84% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1

GMO OMG Reviews

June 21, 2014
A horrifically inaccurate piece of propaganda dreck.
gallaugher71
April 30, 2014
Outstanding (and scary)
February 1, 2014
A poignant, disturbing and yet informative film about how the chemical firms like Monsanto that make pesticides have radically radically changed the shape of American farming and spent huge amounts to avoid public scrutiny and government regulation of parts of their industry. The result is consumers don't know what's in what they are eating and whether it's safe or not. The poignancy come from the filmmaker's relationship with this three children and trying to protect them and ensure a better, safe, and sustainable future for them.
bubu23ant
December 22, 2013
Why is it so difficult for everybody to realize your health is your biggest asset,and why should you let anyone endanger it knowingly,for me it looks bad i think for you too..
December 13, 2013
Honest, compelling, disturbing, and very very real, GMO OMG takes you on a journey that you will never, and should never forget. Jeremy shares the most valuable and beautiful part of his life with us, his family. Together we journey around the country, taking a very real look at our farming industry, the food we eat, and just how serious our food problems have gotten.
I felt with them, the loss of innocence, and spiritual malady we are all suffering from. Not only because we allow huge biochemical companies like Monsanto to use us and our children as the test subjects for their experimental foods, but because we never stopped to wonder what was in our food in the first place. We talk about how the world has changed, and how much better, safer, and more family and love centered it used to be, but we still trust the food on the shelves without so much as a glance at the label. We have lost touch, as a society, with the most basic thing in our lives; our food.
Jeremy and his family give us a much needed reality check, and they do so with love. There is nothing but peace in what he does. That kind of soulfulness is rare, and important. We will need it, going forward, as we take back our food, our health, and our right to know. Please watch this film. Share it with those you love, and be well.
-Dana Kay Wyrick
Gina A.
September 14, 2013
An entertaining, smart and informative film with a humorous side that explores a very serious topic. A must see!
September 9, 2013
This is one of the most important health issue of our time and should be viewed by anyone who wishes to stop the corporate greed and takeover of our food supply. It should be a must see to open your eyes and take action. NOT A TIME TO PUT YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND! If you care about your health and that of your children, GO SEE THIS MOVIE!
September 9, 2013
Okay sure if they aren't tested first GMO foods could potentially be harmful. However alot of testing has been done into alot of it to show it's not harmful and it is honestly the future of the food industry as it allows us to safely create better food with bigger harvests. Honestly that sounds pretty damn brilliant!
August 30, 2013
for real?? no proof the gmo"s are harmful u have to be the dumbest piece of turd on the streets right now!
August 28, 2013
I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE LIKE AMANDA SPROULES EXIST OBVIOUSLY GENETICALLY MODIFIED ORGANISMS WHICH WE HAVE TO DIGEST ARE A BIG CONCERN AND ITS A BIT FUCKED BUD. STOP BLINDLY FOLLOWING AND DARE TO QUESTION. ITS YOUR OWN EXISTENCE. I HOPE YOU SEE THIS.
August 9, 2013
I have no interest in another movie funded by a biased source who has no evidence that GMO foods are harmful.