GMO OMG Reviews

½ August 1, 2015
Watched GMO OMG (Genetically Modified Organisms - Oh My God).
The documentary showed how almost everything we eat is either GM produced or GM contaminated in some way (aside from pure Organically certified produce). Mammoth organisations like Monsanto are stopping farmers saving seeds at the end of the year and are forcing them in to buying GM produced seeds exclusively from Monsanto. It showed how large firms are patenting organisms, working hard to discredit true scientific studies exposing the threat of GMO's. The film covered various investigations, trials & experiments that showed how Humans were prone to developing all sorts of Cancers due to GM food consumption over the course of our lives. The disclosures were shocking. Do your research, download and watch this movie if you really care about what you and your children are consuming, and how it will all affect our lives in the years to come - 7/10
June 7, 2015
I have watched this several times and the young man Jeremy goes great lengths to protect not only his family, but to inform the American public about the dangers of GMOs in food. It is an information machine of truth about the big bad companies controlling your food, what GMOs are and how in the dark the American public is about these organisms in the food. The producer and director brought info to the public in a documentary that was creatively informative. Though Jeremy himself is entertaining, It is in a documentary like this that the info is more important than the entertainment.
½ March 12, 2015
Un documental donde prevalece el sospechosismo paranoico por encima de la evidencia científica. Mientras se lincha a los organismos genéticamente modificados (con el sobado argumento Ad Monsantium), se promueve lo 'natural' y lo 'orgánico' como alternativas. El único investigador entrevistado es Seralini (con sus ratas mutantes) y de pilón Vandana Shiva, ajonjolí de todos los moles. Tengan cuidado, el detector de pseudociencia se les va a sobrecalentar.
February 6, 2015
It is one of the best documentaries I ever seen. Everybody has to watch it and make their own conclusion.
½ February 4, 2015
Anti-science, anti-reason, Pathos. This man does not know hot to know, or think. He does not understand the topic. He is lying to his kids. He is lying to everyone. This film is a monster.
January 20, 2015
Unsatisfyingly one-sided, and questionable at times, the film feels more like home movie than a balanced and fair documentary
December 5, 2014
This movie is absolutely amazing. I am so impressed.
½ November 20, 2014
If you want accurate info, seek out peer reviewed journals, not uneducated people in biased and misinformed documentaries that are actually propaganda.
½ November 16, 2014
Technophobic fear mongering.
October 17, 2014
Profoundly uninformed. I cringe when I think about the fact that there are actually people such as this on Earth today.
August 20, 2014
This is everything a documentary should be. It is disturbing to see how much an industry can affect the opinions of movie critics. See the film.
½ August 3, 2014
The blind leading the blind. This filmmaker is an idiot.
July 29, 2014
All of the GMO supporters out there who say that this film is not relevant are either already hypnotized to believe the lies spread by "those in power who care abut money, greed and control of the masses" OR they are servants of the purveyors of biochemistry companies who have made a conscious decision to sell out the future citizens of America!..just saying!!!
½ July 23, 2014
More junk scare you science
July 22, 2014
Fantastic film! Naysayers seem to be likely allied with corporate interests and pseudo science. This is an entertaining and moving look at a family dealing with the modern food system. It's well done and highly watchable.
July 20, 2014
This is such a ridiculously biased and unscientific look at an important issue. I'm no tree hugger, but I am a liberal scientist, and this movie is junk.
½ June 21, 2014
A horrifically inaccurate piece of propaganda dreck.
April 30, 2014
Outstanding (and scary)
February 1, 2014
A poignant, disturbing and yet informative film about how the chemical firms like Monsanto that make pesticides have radically radically changed the shape of American farming and spent huge amounts to avoid public scrutiny and government regulation of parts of their industry. The result is consumers don't know what's in what they are eating and whether it's safe or not. The poignancy come from the filmmaker's relationship with this three children and trying to protect them and ensure a better, safe, and sustainable future for them.
December 22, 2013
Why is it so difficult for everybody to realize your health is your biggest asset,and why should you let anyone endanger it knowingly,for me it looks bad i think for you too..