Gnomes and Trolls: The Secret Chamber - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Gnomes and Trolls: The Secret Chamber Reviews

June 20, 2010
Who wishes they were as kewl as David the Gnome? Someone also wishes they were Patrick Stewart, but they epic failed on that too. It was stupid and seriously predictable even for a kiddie movie. It pretty much made you wanna vomit with how preachy with the lessons it was. Plus I'm still trying to figure out wut was wrong with the crow that shaved it's head....seriously it looked like a vultur and I'm still trying to wrap my head around why.
September 23, 2012
I saw this passing through channels today, and the idea that someone actually wrote this script, worked on the CGi, and saw it as a finished product thinking "this looks good people will pay to see this" physically pains me and confuses me greatly.
Why would someone spend money on this in both its creation and purchase?
March 18, 2011
Cute story... BAAAAAAD graphics :(
December 11, 2010
'Gnomes and Trolls' is 2009 animated movie that was a huge success in Turkey and the Middle East, but America, I don't know. To start it off, the animation wasn't the best. In fact, it was downright bad. That's not all, they added in a horrible storyline to go along with it. 'Gnomes and Trolls' is not the best choice if you want a 'Toy Story' or 'The Incredibles'. Don't bother watching this movie because it is most likely you will fall asleep in the middle of it.
June 20, 2010
½ February 23, 2010
Vel. Hadde jeg vært 5 år så hadde jeg nok ikke brydd meg om data animasjonen eller det dårlige musikkvalget. Barna vil nok like denne filmen, men ikke jeg da...
½ March 1, 2009
one of the worst animation movies i've ever watched. it may be good for a 4 year old, but even they would be bored.
January 28, 2009
couldnt stop laughing at the gnome skating on that piece of wood!!
peter stormares character was hillarious!!!
December 9, 2008
watched this with my son and we both enjoyed it,,,,,,,really worth watching and got funny bits too.........
November 25, 2008
Cute story for children. Especially with the father/son relationship.