Based on the cult-hit comic book of the same name, the post-apocalyptic animated film Godkiller follows the story of a 16 year old boy named Tommy, who cares for his sister in a cut-throat border town. When he learns his sibling needs a new heart, Tommy embarks on a quest to the Outer City, hoping to save her life - if he can keep his own.
No Friends? Inconceivable! Log in to see what your friends have to say.Login
Critic Reviews for Godkiller
There are no critic reviews yet for Godkiller. Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!
Audience Reviews for Godkiller
There are no featured audience reviews yet. Click the link below to see what others say about Godkiller!
- I will approach your throne, but I shall not kneel.
- It defies me, the gods must wish to perceive the message.
- Human beings are hypnotized by light, they believe light is reality, that's because human reality is based on how humans interpret light reflecting off objects. Do not believe what you see. Matter is not solid, a rock is a physical thing, but they are not solid, they are comprised of atoms, while atoms are mostly hollow. Packed together atoms are like sand on a beach, the sand is solid enough for you to stand on, but the sand will let you pass if you exert your will and bury your hand through it.
- You must learn to adapt. Your people survived as long as they did by forcing there world to adapt to there needs, but the world laughs last.
- When freewill is outlawed then only outlaws will have freewill.
- All myths are truths lurking in the shadows, waiting to be discovered.
Discuss Godkiller on our Movie forum!