Gone

41% Working the Engels: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Gone Reviews

August 13, 2014
The movie has flaws. Amanda Seyfriend is very good as always. I like what she says right at the end.
July 12, 2014
Though competent, fast paced, and held together by Amanda Seyfried's performance and psychological questioning, Gone is ultimately only adequate in its final state and likely forgettable.
July 2, 2014
Aunque la idea suene interesantesolo fracasa al querer convertirse en una cinta de acción y drama
June 28, 2014
Jill Parrish comes home from a night shift to discover her sister Molly has been abducted. Jill, having escaped from a kidnapping a year before, is convinced that the same serial killer has come back and taken Molly. Since the killer leaves no trace, the police don't have any evidence and can't help her. Afraid that Molly will be dead by sunrise, Jill sets out alone on a nail-biting chase to come face-to-face with the killer. Will she have enough time to find and outwit him, expose his secrets and save her sister?
June 12, 2014
the cast were wonderful, but...
June 2, 2014
Its simply terrible. Please stop casting Amanda Seyfried.
Luvagoo
April 19, 2014
Is it just me or does one like this movie because it's...*gasp* a leading lady getting shit done herself??? It's clearly not amazing but there seems to be a disturbing put out element to all these completely undeserved panning reviews.
April 12, 2014
stupidest cops in a movie EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 2, 2014
I think this is another one of those films in which whether you like (and I emphasize "like", I don't mean "find attractive" which is distinct) the lead actor or actress, it makes the difference between liking it or panning it.
December 16, 2013
The way she took vengeance on him was so direct that I just adore her unlike Hale Berry in " The Call."
December 5, 2013
Picked it up to see two of my fav. tv actors: Katherine Moennig and Hunter Parrish. Parrish is shirtless, reason enough to see it. Super suspenseful and an excellent flick!!!
December 1, 2013
more plausible than many thrillers
Little Dedo
October 23, 2013
The big reveal at the end isn't entirely satisfying. Regardless of that, it's still a decent thriller.
October 15, 2013
Mostly for Amanda Seyfried's believable performance, but she needs a better agent because she deserves a better movie.
October 5, 2013
A spent the whole movie thinking it was going to be the perv cop.
James B.
October 1, 2013
a nice film but there's not much suspense until the very very end. would watch again though
August 29, 2013
Entertaining little thriller, not original but it's still better to watch than a lot of thrillers recently.
September 26, 2013
Brave girl, a good mystery thriller
September 26, 2013
Nah! No! Amanda Seyfried deserves a better movie than this shit. I hate the ending. There's suspense all throughout the film until the ending. Bad, bad ending! I don't recommend this movie. It'll give you confusion and heartaches.
September 22, 2013
While it moves along at a decent clip, Gone is hampered by a lack of sustained suspense, an uninspired final act and idiotic decisions Seyfried's character is written to do.