Good Advice Reviews

½ December 28, 2012
Good Advice is the sort of movie you can see over and over and over. I know I do. It's easy on the eye, charming, slightly insightful, positive, and entertaining.

Charlie Sheen's acting is a bit pinched, though, but it's still good. Most character are a bit over played, but in line with the comedic tone of the film. I love Angie Harmon's character, I find it so cute and charming, in lots of little ways, but I suspect she might be at the edge of what she can do. Still, can't help rooting for her.

The advice column itself is quite insightful, and well written. If a columnist could write with such a voice, it would be popular indeed.

See it whenever you want to be lightly entertained and see a cute relationship.
½ July 24, 2012
A decent rom-com from the 'warlock of mars'.
½ April 22, 2012
I can't believe I actually watched the whole thing. Denise Richards and Angie Harmon made it so it wasn't a total disaster.
April 21, 2012
kinda like it....cute
April 15, 2012
Charlie Sheen playing a character not unlike Bud Fox but this time with a romantic comedy angle, teamed with his former fling Denise Richards, playing someone probably not unlike herself, in Good Advice. There's some good laughs to be had, and Charlie Sheen does a serviceable job, but Good Advice never rises above the traditional cliches. Still, it's an effective enough comedy to make it watchable.

3/5 Stars
½ March 16, 2012
Charlie sheen trying to add a comedic angle to Wall Street.
½ November 22, 2011
kratke, ale zabavne, romanci moc nemusim ale toto sa dalo pozerat bez toho aby som sa nudil, sice citatelny a predvidatelny dej no herecke obsadenie urobilo z tejto 1,5 hodinovej zalezitosti velmi prijemny kusok
herci robia film viac ako reziser, na tom trvam
July 26, 2011
Made me laugh. Before Sheen when crazy, Richards became a bitch and well Harmon kickin ass on TBS.
July 20, 2009
Good Advice is a 2001 comedy film starring Charlie Sheen, Angie Harmon and Denise Richards. Charlie Sheen plays Ryan, a hotshot broker living an upscale life in New York City with his shallow girlfriend (Denise Richards). He was tricked by a owner of one of the biggest newspaper publishers of New York, Simpsons, and loses his job & girl friend.
Since he can't get another job anywhere else, lies to the editor Page (Angie Harmon) and takes over the column imposting as Cindy. The column turns into a huge hit and Page's newspaper begins to sell more and more across the city. Ryan begins to develop feelings for Page, feelings which turn out to be mutual.
However, things didn't go so well for Cindy, and she comes back into town. Ryan and Page are caught in bed, and reveal everything to Cindy. However, Cindy blackmails them, and moves to Simpson's company. Ryan uses his brokerage skills to make huge money off the combination of Cindy and Simpson. Ryan and Page are engaged, and Ryan has since become a successful columnist in his own right. Nice movie for a relaxed sunday eveing with a few beers.
½ November 19, 2009
I Love This Movie Very Much
½ September 16, 2009
Nomas xq la vi de paso!! hehehe
½ November 11, 2009
I guess there were some good lines in this film..
June 7, 2009
Add a review (optional)...
½ May 14, 2009
i think charlie plays a great part in the movie
March 15, 2009
This movie sucked. No wonder their marriage didn't last. Ouch!
February 18, 2009
cute story and funny
November 8, 2008
Pretty much a TV movie despite the T&A. You could see where Charlie was headed after this.
May 31, 2008
Really nice film! :D
February 5, 2007
This was a cute movie starring bad boy Charlie Sheen and his now ex-wife Denise Richards. I liked the advice his character gave.
½ February 28, 2008
Surprisingly funny and clever romantic comedy, with some great one liners, and a very effective cast - especially Estelle Harris, who is hysterically funny. It's not predictable, flows well, good direction and writing. A little seen gem.