Good Advice Reviews

½ February 1, 2008
cute story and funny
½ January 22, 2008
What can I say? It's a cute, light comedy that I enjoyed.
January 21, 2008
kinda like it....cute
January 17, 2008
Les conseils de certains mec peuvent parfois Ítre bon...
August 11, 2007
loved this charlie sheen film
December 22, 2007
It wasn't a great comedy, but I had a good time. At the beginning it seemed boring to me, but little by little it got funny and I laughed.
½ December 1, 2007
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Okay, I saw this one day when I was recovering from some flu like thing, and I was LITERALLY (seriously) delirious - because of the fever I guess. To give you an idea, I burst into tears during an Energizer commercial, and my explanation to my kinda like wtf, Katharine? but supportive friends, haha, was something to the effect of, "he just keeps going and going, everyone want's him to just keep going and going, what if the bunny wants to stop? HE CAN'T, because we force him forward with our expectations!" Yup.

Anyway, the point is, when I saw this monstrously horrible movie, I loved it, and cried every time Angie Harmon beat Denise Richards in winning Charlie Sheen's affection, thinking to myself, "go smart girl, go!"

Because of that wacky experience of mine, this movie actually has a special place in my heart.

What a trip. Literally, sorta, I guess... ha!
November 10, 2007
Not my kind of movie, I'll gladly jump it.
½ October 6, 2007
Another Sloppy romance story, luv just melts ma heart
August 20, 2007
May watch at some stage.
August 17, 2007
One of those movies that materializes not for creative purposes but because some desperate director in need of someone semi-credible to star in their stupid vehicle gives a group of washed up actors and actresses a chance to rescusitate their careers. When that happens, the movie usually sucks, like this lame tripe. The dialogue is just plain awful, though the eye candy of Angie Harmon, Denise Richards and Meredeth Salenger is quite nice.
½ June 19, 2007
This movie is cute and fun...a great movie when you want mindless entertainment with a little more substance. "Why did you kiss me?" "I didn't...I tripped." "What, and fell onto my face?"
May 3, 2007
charlie sheen in a hotie
March 9, 2007
great!!! brill performance
½ March 8, 2007
A great comedy with wonderful stars. Definitely a different type of love-romance-comedy.
February 11, 2007
quite a good movie, this
February 4, 2007
Is there anything funnier than ass paint?
½ January 7, 2007
I think I was funny and creative.
October 20, 2006
Good Flick, better than average.