Good Luck Chuck - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Good Luck Chuck Reviews

½ January 17, 2016
I loved this movie. It was so funny,
½ December 7, 2015
Rude, juvenile, cheap, vulgar and unoriginal. There may not be enough harsh words for this sorry excuse for a film.
February 18, 2013
Sleazy, idiotic trash.
½ September 9, 2015
Jessica Alba was horrible in this!
½ June 13, 2015
If you don't understand Dane Cook's appeal, you still won't after this film. It's just another poor Cook film that gives a few decent laughs and leaves you wondering if Jessica Alba fired her agent after this.
October 4, 2014
Lots of laughs in somewhat meaningful romcom!
½ May 15, 2015
Dane Cook and Jessica Alba have perfect chemistry in this overly criticized romantic comedy.
May 19, 2015
Not as bad as its perceived. Its a cute, little movie.
November 14, 2007
A very dumb movie, that had some funny moments, but I would wait for DVD. It also didn't make much sense with the storyline and plot. Dane Cook was pretty funny though and Jessica Alba looked hot as always.
April 5, 2015
BEST MOVIE EVERRR FUCKING MADE A LOT OF BIG TITTIES
June 22, 2013
Awful. Just so bad in every possible way.
½ September 17, 2007
Very cool movie, made me laugh alot!
Robbanflix
January 1, 2008
A romance comedy with the gorgeous Jessica Alba :) Story is about Charlie which has a spell he got from younger years from a girl. If he sleeps with a girl that girl finally can get married with her next boyfriend so he is "lucky chuck" kinda.. Some funny moments in this one along with sex jokes etc like other movies in its genre. Overall decent
½ November 29, 2014
I really love the things Cam (Jessica Alba) says about how penguins love: A male penguin will search all over to find the most special stone for the female penguin he likes, putting it to her feet. If she also likes her, they'd be together for the rest of their lives. Where is my male penguin then? :/
½ September 11, 2007
Funny, but I didn't like the language and naked bodies thrown around.
½ February 23, 2008
At least it wasn't employee of the month.
October 7, 2014
luvvv dane. soo hawt!
September 21, 2014
bad bad bad, jessica alba is just plain awful actrees
February 1, 2014
Truly one of the worst comedies ever made. A crass, disgusting, mean spirited vile mess of a movie without a single decent laugh, likeable character, and even with lots of pretty female eye candy I found the movie hard to even look at. May I also add that Dane Cook is an unfunny dipshit and if he is in the movie run away for the hills