• PG-13, 1 hr. 58 min.

85% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

A Good Year Reviews

November 27, 2013
Loved the house, a7la 7aga fel movie :)
October 29, 2013
Funny, charming, sentimental...I love watching it over and over again. Great performances all around. I call it "a rainy afternoon with a glass of wine" movie!
October 2, 2013
There's nothing ambitious about this film, it was merely an excuse for Scott and Crowe to spend some quality time in thebeautiful Provence. And yet I find this movie oddly charming, with its wonderful scenery and main character, who's the funniest when he's being dead-serious. It's a feel-good movie for rainy afternoons that never fails to make me smile.
mrmattfield21
September 16, 2013
Lovely to see messrs Crowe and Scott delivering a charming and gentle film rather than the usual guns n cars rubbish.
January 22, 2009
Neither good, nor bad. A romantic film with good actors and few charms of Provence.
August 5, 2013
[2013-8-5] Oh no....
July 16, 2013
it is a very Good movie .. Ridley Scott did such a artful way of telling the tale! I wish I was there! Hopefully I will!
July 8, 2013
This movie was a lot more fun and lighthearted than I expected it to be. Normally I'm not a huge fan of Russell Crowe, but in this role he's actually quite enjoyable, so I'm not sure what all the negative reviews are about. This is really just a bunch of fluff, but for what it is it's a great watch and I got much more than I expected.
July 7, 2013
A cozy, beautifully filmed story.
July 2, 2013
Underrated movie at the time of it's release. Russell Crowe's offscreen persona overshadowed the release of this film at the time. The beauty of the filming locale is very much an important character in the overall picture.
June 29, 2013
It may have a rating of 25% don't really care, Marion Cotillard is an ultra sexy woman, the soundtrack is amazing and the story is entertaining enough to make me want to watch it again. xD
June 7, 2013
i loved it.. light & cheerful :-)
May 28, 2013
It's not an original romantic comedy and it's quite predictable but it's enjoyable to watch, sweet and kind. It's also nice to see Crowe in a comedy and his kid's version, played by Freddie Highmore, is extremely funny. By the way, I think I've never seen Marion Cotillard so beautiful. It makes you wanna switch places with Crowe sometimes, to be honest.
May 26, 2013
my typical "love to watch again and again" movie ..France , England , winery ,French girl and British guy trying to act like a french one :) here comes a one fine love story ..
February 8, 2007
Different/Not bad/Kinda Liked...
Jersey
May 7, 2013
Just one scene make a bit fun come up when Russel Crowe drives to the sound of Alizee through the fields. Besides this Movie brings everyone to sleep.
April 23, 2013
I loved it! Every bit of it! Russel Crowe was perfect in the part.
April 14, 2013
one of my favorite movies...and the only one I've seen 27 times...literally...
April 7, 2013
You know, this was light enough and pretty enough that I liked it. That American girl though, didn't believe she was an actor for a second. Nice to see the Greken though, right down the street from where I was.
September 3, 2008
it feels good, humorous, and IT WAS A GOOD YEAR when i first saw it!!