Gracie's Choice Reviews

August 6, 2008
Fantastic movie.
October 23, 2012
Amazing. This was both uplifting and heartbreaking at the same time. By far one of the best Lifetime movies I've seen to date.
iLeo
April 2, 2008
Great movie!! One of the best movies I have ever seen from Lifetime Network. Fantastic story! Kristen Bell is phenomenal in this!
July 3, 2009
One of the best true stories I have seen...I cried, I laugh, and then I cried some more...Awesome Movie...
March 8, 2009
Excellent and touching performance by Kristen Bell. Based on a true story, this film should be seen to be appreciated.
½ January 27, 2009
Wow real tearjerker at points, just compelling story, loved this Movie. You should see this a Great eye opener for certain individuals..
September 26, 2007
very touching story about a young adult trying to take care of her younger siblings and in the end was awarded guardianship. True Family film...
December 31, 2007
If you are a Kristen Bell fan, you will LOVE this movie! Kristen does a fantastic job in Gracie's Choice and it's an overall really good movie that will make you cry!
August 17, 2012
@IMKRISTENBELL great job! it took a Long time to review this movie so thanks to LMN and I'm sorry it did take so long....Made me cry in a Good way*True Story*
May 3, 2011
Kristen Bell was phenomenal!! Awesome movie!!
April 16, 2011
really good actually
June 14, 2010
This movie is an excellent story. It's full of passion and you can't watch it without crying.
October 7, 2009
Excelent,well played and written.
June 28, 2005
I Love This Movie You Guys!
June 24, 2005
This Lifetime original movie is based on a true story of a teenage girl (played by Kristen Bell) who attempts to become the legal guardian of her younger brothers due to the incompetence and irresponsibility of her drug addicted mother (played by Anne Heche). We follow the family as they run from a narcotic's bust, steal from a motel, and suffer at the hands of Heche's abusive boyfriends. And then Gracie's (Bell) heroic efforts to save her family and take on the responsibility her mother never did.

Bell and especially Anne Heche give fine performances, but unfortunately the movie can't quite overcome it's "made for television" feel.
½ November 28, 2004
hey you~ please submit an entry!
anything will do, just don't spam. if u have anything u feel like telling us, some story you thought tht was cool or a joke perhaps..
anything as long as you keep out the bad usage of words.
thanks! remember, submit an entry an invite YOUR friends