Grave of the Vampire (Seed of Terror) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Grave of the Vampire (Seed of Terror) Reviews

September 5, 2010
One of my favourite vampire "family" movies, the Twilight people should check this out. A woman, raped by a vampire, has the son of the vampire, and then the son is a vampire who wants to get revenge for his mother by killing his father! What drama! I love this movie.
½ December 12, 2013
Mediocre film. The plot is somewhat decent but dumb. Nice climatic ending though fails at the end. So-so characters. There really isn't a good flow, but it has some potential.
½ April 10, 2016
Long before David Chase created HBO's "The Sopranos" he wrote this lurid vampire tale about a mother who is raped by a vampire, raises her vampire baby on her own blood, and then the full grown baby vampire, now played by my all-time favorite character actor, William Smith, seeks revenge upon his mother's attacker. Overall, this is a badly and cheaply made film, but there are some interesting touches here and there, like the mother using a baby bottle filled with blood to feed the vampire baby or the eventual face-off between father and son, where the son unloads a verbal assault upon his father (which may be either credited to Chase's script or to William Smith's performance). This is certainly not a good film and there isn't a lot to recommend here outside of a solid performance by the reliable Smith (in one of his rare heroic roles) and as a curiosity on David Chase's filmography.
½ December 12, 2013
December 19, 2012
Cheap and nasty vamp film. Vampire gets woman pregnant but his son wants to kill him for making him a vampire. Awful.
July 6, 2012
Super campy, and more rape-y than your average vampire flick. With the right crowd it's hilarious.
September 5, 2010
August 12, 2010
This is the worst piece of crap I have ever seen. Poor acting, crappy story... and the worst fake teeth I have ever seen. Tho give this no stars is an insult to movies that i've given no stars to.
LittleMissBloodAndGuts
April 29, 2009
Delightfully twisted, tawdry, perverse and larger than life.
September 7, 2008
Interesting low-budget variation on the vampire theme.
August 1, 2008
Surprisingly vicious, no budget flick from the director of the delirious GARDEN OF THE DEAD.