Guess the Tomatometer!!!!!

The trailer looks terrific and shocking, but I think it will have a... um... ok, the director... the little cast... the impressive effects... the plot look simple... I don't know really, but it's between the 30%-70%
Ronald Neira
05-12-2013 04:04 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Jim Nguyen

Jim Nguyen

Quick opinion: Could Tina Fey had also done Sandra's role?

Oct 15 - 07:13 PM

Cole Jaeger

Cole Jaeger

Noo

Oct 24 - 07:23 PM

You You See

You You See

3555 posts , new record ,mabey

Oct 13 - 06:47 PM

jed can Smd

The Most Interesting Tut in the World

Best film by far of 2013

Oct 13 - 12:22 AM

Chris Roeder

Chris Roeder

Just saw the movie in 3D and it was definitely one of the best movies I've seen all year. The point of the movie isn't the plot, it's a movie where a hopeless person who's already down in the dumps finds a way to survive against all odds. The effects were amazing, Bullock was pretty wonderful in the movie (genuinely felt hopeless throughout the movie), and it's one that really makes you think about your life and the risks that these people have to take to help us live our lives. On top of this, the movie is completely original, with no true story or legend to base off of, and fantastic directing by Cuaron.

Right now, this would have my Oscar vote for best movie of the year along with Cuaron as director (although definitely looking forward to 12 Years a Slave as that film and this one will go 1-2 in Oscar season in my opinion).

I can see how some would call this movie "overrated", as the character development is next to none and the script is a little thin, but really this movie is more of a thriller than a sci-fi epic, as like 10-15 minutes in the shit starts hitting the fan. Great movie, definitely my favorite of 2013 so far.

Oct 12 - 01:15 AM

Mariano Pantano

Mariano Pantano

Guys, saw it yesterday, and it was one of the most wonderful cinematic experience I ever felt. Some script shit? maybe... unbelievable? sure... but extraordinary in a way all of those who really love cinema will truly love...

Oct 11 - 09:49 AM

Vincent

Fox Cutler Mulder

97%

Oct 9 - 03:18 AM

Catbus

* Catbus!

Uncanny!

Oct 9 - 06:11 AM

Ryan Gennett

Ryan Gennett

wow, amazing guess Cutler!

Oct 9 - 02:54 PM

Bobby Conway

*Wow

Oct 17 - 11:27 AM

Andrew Benson

Andrew Benson

C'mon, am I the only one who thought that this movie was phenomenal?!? Who cares that the movie was too short and didn't have enough character development. The use of 3D was intelligent and was used better than any other 3D movie I've seen.

Oct 7 - 06:28 PM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

Don't get me wrong; it was amazing. But, overrated.

Oct 8 - 11:18 PM

Stephen Dirse

Stephen Dirse

I'm with you Brendan. I didn't get it? With all the hype I really expected something special. The movie Sandra Bullock did called "the blindside" that got no hype and I thing that was one of her best films.

Oct 17 - 09:43 AM

Bobby Conway

*Bwendan
*The Blind Side
*think

Oct 17 - 11:33 AM

Nick Lafleur

Nick Lafleur

Considering its tomato score of 97% and the average rating of 9.1/10... yeah id say you are pretty much the only one who liked it.

Oct 9 - 07:55 AM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

haha...yeah I don't know what this guy was getting at. You forgot that the audiences also gave it a 90% 4.4 average rating.

Oct 9 - 08:37 AM

Nick Lafleur

Nick Lafleur

BACK AT 98%

Oct 16 - 12:56 PM

Mariano Pantano

Mariano Pantano

no overrated at all... something else. I was stucked on my seat the whole movie, gasping, yelling, been happy!

Oct 11 - 09:50 AM

Bobby Conway

*Not
*stuck

Oct 17 - 11:30 AM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

Well, it turned out I was wrong about the box office it would make, good for Lubezki (the film is pretty much all him) and good for the studio.

Oct 7 - 06:24 AM

gunter m.

gunter meisner

It's primarily a sfx fest and I never thought it was anything else.

Oct 6 - 09:42 PM

davidstuartabrams

David Abrams

agreed

Oct 7 - 03:10 PM

Bobby Conway

*Agreed.

Oct 17 - 11:31 AM

Toby Mcguire

Toby Mcguire

Got baked and watched this in 3d yesterday sooooo dope!

Oct 6 - 09:18 PM

Daniel L.

Daniel Lee

This movie is a dud. It was presented as being a realistic view of space flight, but starting from the opening sequence it is so unrealistic as to how astronauts conduct themselves in the life-and-death environment of space. One astronaut is playing around that later results in the spacepack not having enough fuel so he dies. Another astronaut is goofing off by jumping away from the ship as hard as he can until stopped by his tether.

The writing and acting are pretty bad. Numerous things besides the opening sequence are obviously untrue. They are in a space shuttle which have all been retired for years, airlocks and even entire space stations that almost instantly go from space temperatures and pressures to normal human atmosphere, external doors fly open and almost fling the astronaut into space, a fire extinguisher (that by accident was brought into the capsule) is used to maneuver in space, landing thrusters used to push a capsule to another space station which is far away when a precision rocket and guidance system would be needed, undocking a capsule by randomly pushing buttons, quickly removing a spacesuit when underwater, and on and on impossible actions.

Reviews also say the 3D effects are great, but the only good 3D scene was when the shrapnel is coming at the audience, the latest Star Trek had much much better 3D effects. Definitely not the best opening sequence, and $21 a ticket!

Oct 6 - 04:30 PM

Diane Q.

Diane Quinton

Too long. Didn't read.

Oct 6 - 04:32 PM

You You See

You You See

Should of read ,a very good review ,thanks

Oct 6 - 04:42 PM

Daniel L.

Daniel Lee

Sorry Diane hehehe

Oct 6 - 06:44 PM

Onion Rovirosa

Onion Rovirosa

NASA consultants in the film think you are a tool

Oct 6 - 08:00 PM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

Bad writing and poorly directed actors are to be expected since this is a Cuaron film and he's not good in those fronts.
Just be happy Lubezki agreed to work with him, as the whole technical aspects that are being praised and that were used to sell this movie are all his work.

Oct 7 - 06:26 AM

Brian Anderegg

Brian Anderegg

"One astronaut is playing around that later results in the spacepack not having enough fuel" If you payed attention, you'd hear him talking to Houston about testing the new space packs fuel capacity, remarking about how after so much time on a space walk he still had 33%....try to pay attention.

It's good that you, an astronaut have decided to enlighten us to the behavior of the astronauts in space, thank you for your brilliance. Like me giving you lectures on brain surgery I imagine...

"they are in a space shuttle which have all been retired for years" And have likely, in this scenario been retrofitted for the Hubble repair...Is it THAT unlikely?

"airlocks and even entire space stations that almost instantly go from space temperatures and pressures to normal human atmosphere" Were you watching her entrance to the ISS? She had to wait for it to pressurize...what movie are you watching?

"external doors fly open and almost fling the astronaut into space" Yep, because the inside is pressurized and being opened in a vacuum of space...SCIENCE.

" a fire extinguisher (that by accident was brought into the capsule) is used to maneuver in space" You realize her propulsion by the use of the extinguisher operates on the same principles the RCS pack Clooney has on right?

"landing thrusters used to push a capsule to another space station which is far away when a precision rocket and guidance system would be needed" The craft was still using guidance systems, you could watch her line it up on the green grid...That's why she had to jump ship because it was off course, then use previously mentioned extinguisher.

" undocking a capsule by randomly pushing buttons" She had a manual right in front of her, and Clooney even told her that both crafts were based on the simulation she used...

"quickly removing a spacesuit when underwater" Tell us more about your extensive knowledge in how 60's Russian spacesuits worked...

Look, you're entitled to your own opinion, but your dislike of this movie is clearly rooted in a lack of understanding of science, and an apparent desire to be a stick in the mud...If you didn't like the acting that's ok, I can say "agree to disagree" but the rest of your assertions are half-assed, off the sleeve remarks formulated from a lack of paying attention...

Oct 7 - 10:40 AM

Daniel L.

Daniel Lee

Hi Brian it takes 2 to 12 hours for an astronaut to transition from the oxygen and pressure of a space station to the very different environment inside a space suit. I don't have a problem with a movie making wildly inaccurate depictions, but this one seemed to be presented as being scientifically sound, when it was not. And apparently it sucked in a lot of persons to believe it was accurate. And sucked in a lot of persons to believe it was any good at all.

Oct 7 - 10:49 PM

scifimark

scifi mark

On a side note the whole fire extinguisher thing hasnt been proven one way or the other at this point. Case in point when WALL-E was being made they consulted with several top ranking scientists and couldnt get a definitive answer one way or another. There were some that said it might work and some that said it wouldnt. You are too hung up on the science inaccuracies and it has influnced your judgement. I dont even know what to say about the acting is bad comment

Oct 8 - 05:36 AM

Brian Anderegg

Brian Anderegg

I'm not sure where you're getting up to 12 unless your referring to the Quest Joint Airlock system where they would "camp out" in the airlock overnight to purge any nitrogen from their system. But the point of that is to reduce the chance for the bends. In a life or death, time critical situation is it REALLY that unbelievable that on would say "I need to get in now" and initiate as quick a airlock procedure as possible?
And here's a bigger issue I have with your pin-point tongue lashing...this is a theoretical movie, we don't have the historical accuracy to create it like we did with Apollo 13, some scientific inaccuracies are inherent, even necessary. And lets try to remember here, it's a MOVIE. It's key point is to astound and entertain, not create a simulation that will appease all the science moguls that would be so quick to dismiss a movie based on one misinterpreted idea. Maybe you shouldn't go to movies if you cannot suspend any disbelief what-so-ever, or just stick to documentaries.

Oct 9 - 08:36 AM

Brian Anderegg

Brian Anderegg

Really if there's any ONE thing that could (and should) be taken to task, it's what she wears under her suit (a tank top and briefs...granted, I'm a guy and I dig Sandra, but come on) and has no liquid cooling system on, which IS necessary (as well as a diaper...because...well...obviously).

Oct 9 - 08:39 AM

Will Hopson

Will Hopson

If the movie actually had everything 100% realistic, it would be a pretty boring movie.

Oct 27 - 04:49 PM

Francesco Fortuna

Francesco Fortuna

I'm sorry, the acting was bad? What movie were you watching? I'd comment on the so-called inaccuracies that you pointed out, but Brian already did a good job of explaining everything. The filmmakers said that everything in this film wasn't going to be 100% realistic because it's literally impossible, they tried to make as realistic as they could. Also, the 3-D was fantastic. Everything was crystal clear, and there were plenty of other scenes where things came out at you, like Sandra's tears or the objects floating in the space shuttles. The 3-D wasn't used here as gimmick, it was used as a tool to immerse you in the movie. I actually felt like I was in space with these characters. You can dislike the movie sure, but the reason that you pointed out were dumb.

Oct 7 - 11:22 AM

Ryan Gennett

Ryan Gennett

THANK YOU

Oct 9 - 02:55 PM

Arthur G.

Arthur Garnback

I f*oken naled it!
I new it wuld be 91%

Oct 6 - 02:47 PM

Arthur G.

Arthur Garnback

*would

Oct 6 - 02:48 PM

Bobby Conway

*fucken
*nailed
*knew
*wood
*98%

Oct 6 - 02:55 PM

Diane Q.

Diane Quinton

*would

Oct 6 - 03:00 PM

Bobby Conway

*wood

Oct 6 - 03:03 PM

SOCK PUPPET ACCOUNT-2

SOCK PUPPET ACCOUNT #2

*woode

Oct 6 - 03:57 PM

Bobby Conway

*wood

Oct 6 - 04:01 PM

You You See

You You See

jerk

Oct 6 - 04:08 PM

Bobby Conway

*Jerk.

Oct 6 - 04:21 PM

SOCK PUPPET ACCOUNT-3

SOCK PUPPET ACCOUNT #3

*Jurk.

Oct 6 - 04:28 PM

Bobby Conway

*Jerk.

Oct 6 - 04:39 PM

You You See

You You See

from now on you will be known as ;;GBOS ...green blob of shxt

Oct 6 - 04:44 PM

Bobby Conway

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Oct 6 - 04:52 PM

Catbus

* Catbus!

*ROFLMAO

Oct 7 - 03:12 PM

Marier Villarreal

Marier Villarreal

LOL he doesn't have a name...! Here in Facebook. I know who he is. He's the echo.

Oct 12 - 11:45 AM

Bobby Conway

*Lol

Oct 12 - 12:06 PM

Cole Jaeger

Cole Jaeger

You have to see Gravity. It's not optional, you need to go. You will be missing out on an all time great

Oct 6 - 02:26 PM

Marier Villarreal

Marier Villarreal

I would but Thriller it's not my cup of tea. Also, I already know the whole story and dying in space with no one hearing you it's creepy. Well I know he sacrificas himself but still...

Oct 12 - 11:46 AM

Travus Arcamone

Travus Arcamone

thats not the end of the movie though and you should just go see it its an amazing film!

Oct 14 - 03:40 PM

Brad Wright

Brad Wright

If you've seen this, how do you feel about kids 8 to 10 seeing it? Would they enjoy it? Could parts of it frighten them? Feedback needed please.

Oct 5 - 01:37 PM

Cory German

Cory German

There are a couple of F bombs thrown around and some very disturbing images of dead bodies. I'd say 8-10 may be a little too young, although I can still see them enjoying it.

Oct 5 - 03:55 PM

Mitchell Nash

Mitchell Nash

Well, I've watched the film and I, personally, would take my children to see this film [if I had any]. This is a film I would want to see if I were that age.

Oct 5 - 04:32 PM

Simon S.

Simon Stock

There is only 1 f-bomb, and it isn't very loud anything. Kids might miss it entirely. It gets extremely intense. You really just have to know your kids. Mature children would be fine.

Oct 5 - 07:55 PM

Catbus

* Catbus!

It will be especially intense for young children who have fallen out of a satellite at least once in their lives.

Oct 5 - 08:01 PM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

I wouldn't bring them to this. The fact it's a little complicated for their liking and the Pg-13 aspect is huge here.

Oct 7 - 07:12 AM

Reid Sweatt

Reid Sweatt

There is nothing wrong with disliking a largely liked/loved movie. As long as you can support your opinion, it will be accounted for. I thought Gravity was a treat! Not my #1 of the year, and not my #2, but it does not matter where I rank it, it just gets points for being awesome. It is my #3 so far.

Oct 4 - 08:57 PM

Onion Rovirosa

Onion Rovirosa

glad those 5 pretentious idiots are not top critics.

Oct 4 - 07:00 PM

Bobby Conway

*Glad

Oct 4 - 09:55 PM

Chaotic

Chris Burge

An A- review counted as rotten. lol

Oct 4 - 11:09 AM

Jesse Duncan

Jesse Duncan

a+

Oct 4 - 04:07 PM

Bobby Conway

*A+

Oct 4 - 04:44 PM

Catbus

* Catbus!

*CompTIA A+

Oct 7 - 09:48 AM

Sam Denyer

Sam Denyer

9.1/10! That's the same as The Godfather!

Oct 4 - 08:21 AM

Cory German

Cory German

Has a legitimate chance at 99% if no more trolls give this a rotten review. It's likely that a couple more do et posted though, and it will probly end up at 98%.... 96% worst case scenario. But a top critic section of 100% and 9.3/10 average is all that matters anyway.

Oct 4 - 04:54 AM

Ryan Gennett

Ryan Gennett

No I don't think so. It's barely rounded up to 98 right now. It would be nice tho

Oct 5 - 12:38 AM

charlie b.

charlie bow

So watching this over the weekend! Love how immature everyone is in here.

Oct 3 - 09:47 PM

Bobby Conway

*Charlie Bow

Oct 4 - 11:43 AM

You You See

You You See

Your mature ?? Here i thought you where a fag and a old gesser.
If you don'T like us ...piss off , we don't need another troll.
OMG i'm sounding like the rest of you .

Oct 5 - 09:31 PM

Cole Jaeger

Cole Jaeger

This is one of the highest reviewed movies I can think of for this website in terms of average rating and percentage. I can't think of any movie that isn't a classic with a 9.1 average rating.

Oct 3 - 03:37 PM

Mitchell Nash

Mitchell Nash

Yeah, it's damned phenomenal! :D

Oct 5 - 04:33 PM

Joanne Newton

Joanne Newton

Just wondering how a B- is considered Rotten?

Oct 3 - 02:39 PM

Vincent

Fox Cutler Mulder

Just wondering how many times are we gonna have to explain this?

Oct 3 - 02:46 PM

Mitchell Nash

Mitchell Nash

Until Armageddon.

Catbus

* Catbus!

Well, the reviewer did not mean for that to signify a B minus. He was using it as a rebus to show something coming out of an ass.

Oct 3 - 05:43 PM

Mitchell Nash

Mitchell Nash

Best explanation.

The.Watcher

The Watcher

120-some reviews and a 9.1/10 average. That is insane. I CANNOT WAIT. Seriously, I'm seeing it in roughly 30 hours, and I cannot wait. I'm gonna have live with enjoying Beyond Two Souls until then, I guess (yes, it's awesome).

Oct 3 - 02:28 PM

ballermat982

ballermat 982

It's getting comparisons to 2001: A Space Odyssey. This is insane.

Oct 3 - 03:39 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

That game looks pretty sweet. And I'm a fan of (JASON!) Heavy Rain.

Oct 3 - 09:35 PM

crystalwhiteeyes

Tommy Savor

You and me both! I'm excited for it this weekend.

Oct 4 - 09:11 AM

Mitchell Nash

Mitchell Nash

So, what'd you think of it?

Vincent

Fox Cutler Mulder

This is my impersonation of Esteban:

This film looks stupid, and only hipster/artsy posers will pretend to understand it (even though the plot is pretty simple). Oh, you guys are faggots. But if anyone comments on me telling me that I need to a hipster poser, I'll have a period.

Oct 3 - 12:20 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Good 'ol Testeban has made this the best thread on this forum. Now I don't miss that Brendan Sullivan thread, which now seems shitty in comparison.

Oct 3 - 12:42 PM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

You do know that this is only entertaining me and doesn't insult me at all, right?
So what's next, more racist remarks from you, Melons?

Oct 3 - 01:09 PM

Bobby Conway

*Meloni

Oct 3 - 01:25 PM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

huh... the Melons is intentional.

Oct 4 - 06:35 AM

This comment has been removed.

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

Wow, you really are trying too hard!
Too bad racist insults don't really work on me.
What's next homophobic comments?
You really can't type anything that would insult me, kid. Give up.
Or not, I'd rather see how you show people here your extremely high levels of racism.
Oh, and by the way, the director of this film has a Mexican name, does that mean you hate him too?

Oct 4 - 06:38 AM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

It's entertaining us too, Testeban.

Oct 3 - 02:13 PM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

Well, I'm testing melons, so the Test-eban is fine with me.

Oct 4 - 06:39 AM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Well, I was actually going for testes=Testeban.

Oct 4 - 08:24 AM

Mitchell Nash

Mitchell Nash

Ha! Balls.

Oct 4 - 09:49 PM

Toby Mcguire

Toby Mcguire

I HATE THE DISCUSSION BOARDS:
"Ha a troll"
"Don't get so butthurt"
"Fuck you for not liking my movie"

Every comment is demeaning and there's not shred of real debate going on anywhere on any thread

Oct 3 - 10:53 AM

Jeff Goldeneye

Life Finds a Way

Get some friends together and find an ah obscure movie thread to hang out on.

Oct 3 - 10:55 AM

Diego Tutweiller

Diego Hard With a Vengeance

This woman is... uh... new to Rotten Tomatoes. Also, she... uh... spelled Tobey Maguire wrong.

Oct 3 - 04:23 PM

Jeff Goldeneye

Life Finds a Way

You'll be ah free from trolls.

Oct 3 - 10:55 AM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

Toby's right. But it can be extremely entertaining if you can find two idiots to rile up.

Oct 3 - 01:16 PM

Vincent

Fox Cutler Mulder

Ooooo, congratulations. You "riled" up a couple of strangers on the internet. You deserve a fucking cookie.

Oct 3 - 01:35 PM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

I wasn't even talking about you. XD

Oct 4 - 06:41 AM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

I can't say Cutler and I are "riled up". Nice try though.

Oct 3 - 02:18 PM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

Melons is. He's even given himself to his closet racist-xenophobic side. (Funny thing is that he thinks that will make me feel bad)
And you changed your name from Castro to Tranny? Isn't that a downgrade?

Oct 4 - 06:41 AM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

No, this is the name I've gone by since the first Hobbit movie came out. I'm just feeling nostalgic.

Oct 4 - 08:11 AM

Mitchell Nash

Mitchell Nash

98% and a 9/10 average [critics].
100% and 9.3/10 average [top critics].

Yeah, there's no way I see this dropping significantly.

Also, not only does it have great reviews, but it's poised to be one of the highest grossing opening for October. Critical and commercial science-fiction success? Fucking YES!

Oct 3 - 07:37 AM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

I seriously doubt it'll open too high or make too much money. But it has no serious competition so I guess we'll see.

Oct 3 - 10:43 AM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!1 XD

Oct 3 - 12:09 PM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

Don't need to describe yourself, we already know you're a troll, Castro.

Oct 3 - 01:10 PM

Bobby Conway

*Castor

Oct 3 - 01:27 PM

Mitchell Nash

Mitchell Nash

It will open high and make good coin. Most tracking websites have it pegged between $30 million on the very low end and about $48 million on the very high end. If you look into October box office, both those openings are impressive, $48 million being astounding [and higher than any original sci-fi film this year by ~$10 million].

Oct 4 - 09:54 PM

Onion Rovirosa

Onion Rovirosa

98 now

Oct 3 - 04:24 AM

Catbus

* Catbus!

I dunno - 45-50%, maybe?

Oct 2 - 08:22 PM

Adrian Freitas

Adrian Freitas

I hope your joking.

Oct 3 - 03:25 AM

Catbus

* Catbus!

My joking what?

Oct 3 - 05:18 AM

Doug Decocq

Doug Decocq

Your joking joke you jokester.

Oct 3 - 09:55 AM

Catbus

* Catbus!

Glad we cleared that up.

Oct 3 - 01:03 PM

Patrick Harnois

Patrick Harnois

I'm amazed it's at 97% right now. The lowest I can see it going is high-80s. Man, the trailers must not do the film justice because they didn't make me want to see this at all.

Oct 2 - 08:03 PM

Jim Nguyen

Jim Nguyen

Good fight, Ender's Game have better anti-gravity special effect than this movie.

Oct 2 - 05:19 PM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

but neither has been released yet...

Oct 2 - 07:23 PM

Ash J. Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

I take it you've been to space?

Oct 2 - 07:37 PM

Jim Nguyen

Jim Nguyen

Good fight, a bunch of mad Gravity fanboys angry that Ender's Game anti-gravity effect is better than Gravity's own anti-gravity effect.

Oct 3 - 02:25 AM

James Pasier

James Pasier

90-100% A masterpiece. Cinematography,Acting, Direction, Cast, Visual Effects, Costume. Everythign this just looks good.

Oct 2 - 04:10 PM

Diane Q.

Diane Quinton

*Everything

Oct 2 - 04:37 PM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

Shut up troll.

Oct 2 - 07:28 PM

Ash J. Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

, Said the troll.

Oct 2 - 07:37 PM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

wrong answer...minus 200 points.

Oct 3 - 05:30 PM

Bobby Conway

*Wrong

Oct 3 - 06:20 PM

Jaime Lannister

Jaime Lannister

I thought this might be an expensive stinker as the trailer was always the one scene of the debris hitting the station with nothing else apparently in the movie worth seeing. With such a high rating though, I suppose I'll have to give this one a watch. Perhaps try a double feature and catch Rush as well...

Oct 2 - 03:47 PM

Ash J. Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

95%
This looks absolutely incredible. I know movies are subjective, but I have a very hard time imagining someone not being excited for this.

Oct 2 - 03:40 PM

Zane B

Chum Chum

What do I win if I guess it correctly?

Oct 1 - 09:29 PM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

nothing.

Oct 2 - 12:40 PM

Bobby Conway

*Nothing.

Oct 2 - 03:00 PM

Vincent

Fox Cutler Mulder

fakeit.

Oct 2 - 03:16 PM

Diane Q.

Diane Quinton

*Faggot.

Oct 2 - 04:38 PM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

*Foghat

Oct 2 - 04:41 PM

Marier Villarreal

Marier Villarreal

I'm not sure what will you win. Just the feeling of Magic? I guessed Wreck-it-Ralph's tomatometer and felt good.

Oct 12 - 11:50 AM

Bobby Conway

*Tomatometre

Oct 12 - 12:03 PM

Sergeant Hulka

Sergeant Hulka

(Sigh)
What does it matter, anyway?

Oct 1 - 06:15 PM

Anne Frank

Anne Frank

Oh great! If it isn't 'O Downer Where Art Thou?'...

Oct 1 - 06:19 PM

Diego Tutweiller

0/10.

Oct 1 - 09:30 PM

Anne Frank

Anne Frank

You speak as someone whose opinion should be regarded as credible and/or meaningful. I believe that's your funniest impression yet!

Oct 2 - 06:56 AM

Catbus

* Catbus!

I think he was measuring your height.

Oct 2 - 07:08 AM

Diego Tutweiller

"O Downer Where Art Thou" is the lamest pun I've ever read on this site. And that's saying something.

Oct 2 - 01:24 PM

Vincent

Fox Cutler Mulder

Lame After Reading was a worse pun. I heard it many times.

Oct 2 - 01:26 PM

Diego Tutweiller

I MUST BE THE COEN BROTHERS, 'CAUSE YOU JUST GOT BUUUUURRRNED AFTER READING!!!

Oct 2 - 01:27 PM

Aaron Hughes

Aaron Hughes

Shit, noodlez zeldoon has taken over someone's mind!

Oct 2 - 03:42 PM

Diego Tutweiller

and now im brendan sullyvan! huh huh durr

Oct 2 - 08:23 PM

Aaron Hughes

Aaron Hughes

Gonna change: 99%

Oct 1 - 05:55 PM

Billy O.

Billy Olson

91% when all the reviews are in.

Oct 1 - 01:00 PM

Anne Frank

Anne Frank

One hundred million.

Oct 1 - 12:50 PM

Bobby Conway

*Tomatometre

Oct 1 - 12:03 PM

Catbus

* Catbus!

*Jimmy Conway

Oct 1 - 12:51 PM

Diane Q.

Diane Quinton

@Bobby Conway
Tomatometre?

Oct 1 - 01:59 PM

Bobby Conway

That's how we spell it in Kanada.

Oct 1 - 02:21 PM

Catbus

* Catbus!

*East Alaska

Oct 1 - 03:20 PM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

* Canada. Who cares. Fuck Canada

Oct 1 - 10:30 PM

Bobby Conway

*Kanada

Oct 1 - 11:09 PM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

*Canada

Oct 2 - 12:50 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Sullivan... you do not get to correct other people's grammar. Sorry.

Oct 2 - 02:09 PM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

and neither should you. But, you do it anyways.

Oct 2 - 02:22 PM

Diego Tutweiller

I get to correct other people because my grammar is free of errors. You, on the other hand... are fucking retarded. Your inability to form a coherent sentence makes your statements nearly impossible to understand.

Oct 2 - 02:25 PM

Bobby Conway

@Brendan Sullivan
*Kanada.

Oct 2 - 04:42 PM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

Nope *Canada

Oct 2 - 07:29 PM

Bobby Conway

*Kanada.

Oct 2 - 07:53 PM

Aaron Hughes

Aaron Hughes

*Canada

Bobby Conway

*Kanada.

Oct 2 - 08:27 PM

Aaron Hughes

Aaron Hughes

*Canada

Oct 2 - 08:51 PM

Diane Q.

Diane Quinton

*Canaduh

Oct 2 - 10:35 PM

Aaron Hughes

Aaron Hughes

Where the fuck did you get that from?

Oct 3 - 02:04 PM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

Um...*Canada

Oct 2 - 11:39 PM

Bobby Conway

*Kanada.

Oct 3 - 01:47 AM

Aaron Hughes

Aaron Hughes

*Canada

Oct 3 - 02:04 PM

Bobby Conway

*Kanada

Oct 3 - 02:17 PM

Aaron Hughes

Aaron Hughes

*CANADA!

Oct 3 - 02:20 PM

Bobby Conway

*Kanada

Oct 3 - 02:26 PM

Aaron Hughes

Aaron Hughes

^ dyslexic person
*Canada

Oct 3 - 06:29 PM

Diane Q.

Diane Quinton

*Canaduh

Oct 3 - 06:36 PM

Aaron Hughes

Aaron Hughes

Where the fuck did you get "Canaduh" from? It's Canada.

Oct 3 - 06:47 PM

Bobby Conway

*Kanada

Oct 3 - 06:55 PM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

*Canada

Oct 3 - 07:01 PM

Bobby Conway

*Kanada

Oct 3 - 07:10 PM

Aaron Hughes

Aaron Hughes

*Canada

Oct 3 - 07:15 PM

Diane Q.

Diane Quinton

*Canaduh

Oct 3 - 07:25 PM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

wrong answer...minus 200 points. *Canada.

Oct 3 - 09:02 PM

Bobby Conway

*Wrong
*Kanada

Oct 4 - 12:38 AM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

*wrong not being of anything. Just a statement
*Canada

Oct 4 - 12:11 PM

Bobby Conway

*Wrong
*Kanada

Oct 4 - 12:54 PM

Mitchell Nash

Mitchell Nash

Trust me, I'm Canadian.

It's 'Kan-a-Duh'.

Oct 4 - 09:51 PM

Bobby Conway

*Kanada

Oct 4 - 09:54 PM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

I'm twenty minutes from *Canada

Oct 4 - 09:56 PM

Bobby Conway

*Kanada

Oct 4 - 09:58 PM

Diane Q.

Diane Quinton

*Canaduh

Oct 5 - 12:46 PM

Bobby Conway

*Kanada

Oct 5 - 12:58 PM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

*Canada

Oct 7 - 06:49 PM

Bobby Conway

*Kanada

Oct 7 - 06:52 PM

Marier Villarreal

Marier Villarreal

Candy or Katana. Surely not many people know how to spell "Katana". I just needed to joke XD.

Oct 12 - 11:52 AM

Bobby Conway

*Kanada

Oct 12 - 12:04 PM

Mitchell Nash

Mitchell Nash

No, it's Tomatometer. I'm Canadian. 'Metre' is for the measurable distance. 'Meter' is for a device that measures something. In this case, the Tomato'meter' measures how rotten or fresh a movie is, so 'meter' is correct.

Oct 2 - 11:56 PM

Diane Q.

Diane Quinton

Apparently you don't understand that he's just fucking around.

Oct 3 - 01:31 AM

Mitchell Nash

Mitchell Nash

Well, sometimes you can't tell whether someone's having a laugh or someone's a fucking dolt on the internet. I knew he was joking about 'Kanada', though. Aside from that, I'm sure I let at least a few people know the difference between the two.

Oct 3 - 07:35 AM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

He's a fucking idiot and not fucking around.

Oct 3 - 07:02 PM

Diane Q.

Diane Quinton

He is fucking around. Why would you say that he's not fucking around?

Oct 3 - 07:26 PM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

because he's a fucken idiot...he probably thinks it's real

Oct 3 - 09:01 PM

Bobby Conway

*Because

Oct 4 - 12:39 AM

noodlez

noodlez zeldoon

TRAILER IS THE MOVIE. SAVE YOUR MONEY! 90 MINUTE SLOG.

AT LEAST THEY SHOULD HAVE PUT SOMEONE IN FILM THAT IS A LOOKER. SOMEONE YOUNG WITH SOMETHING THAT RESEMBLES SOME TITTIES AND ASS! MY TAKEAWAY FROM THIS WACKOCKERY IS THAT BULLOCK GOT SOME BIG ASS FEET AND NO ASS!

Oct 1 - 06:51 AM

Diego Tutweiller

Not you again...

Oct 1 - 07:43 AM

Catbus

* Catbus!

A man a plan, a canal, a jagoff - Panama!

Oct 1 - 08:22 AM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

look! It's the guy who's hard for his caps lock

Oct 1 - 08:52 AM

Bobby Conway

*Look

Oct 1 - 12:03 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Brendan and Noodlez should fight to the death. All caps or no caps? THE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

Oct 1 - 09:31 PM

All-Knowing Panda

Trading Card Panda

Better than not capitalizing anything at all.

Oct 1 - 06:03 PM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

Not really

Oct 1 - 10:32 PM

Diego Tutweiller

They're equally stupid in my opinion.

Oct 2 - 01:25 PM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

one of them is trying to get a reaction out of people. The other is because "who fucken cares"

Oct 2 - 02:23 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Which is which? Wait-- I don't care.

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

That's what she said.

Oct 2 - 07:30 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Uh... naaaah...

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

Uh...yep

Oct 2 - 11:40 PM

Willem DaPerson

Willem DaPerson

Noodles? Like the guitarist of The Offspring?

Oct 1 - 11:12 AM

Aaron Hughes

Aaron Hughes

when it releases, I guarantee you it will have a 98%

Sep 30 - 04:07 PM

Bobby Conway

*When

Oct 1 - 12:04 PM

Aaron Hughes

Aaron Hughes

^ Retarded shithead who sees amusement in correcting people on the internet.

Oct 1 - 05:58 PM

Zane B

Chum Chum

^No doubt you spell checked your reply before posting it

Oct 1 - 09:28 PM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

If u ignore him. He won't have anything to say

Oct 1 - 10:31 PM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

*you. Beat you to it.

Oct 1 - 10:32 PM

Bobby Conway

^*Dumbass^

Oct 1 - 11:10 PM

Kenneth B.

The Grim Reaper

Lol.

Oct 2 - 02:50 AM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

^Has no comeback, so he thinks he just throw bs on the page

Oct 2 - 12:49 PM

Diego Tutweiller

^^ Enormous flamer who somehow is still incapable of using correct grammar, despite the ass-whooping Maverick and Nyland have given him.

Oct 2 - 01:26 PM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

so Kenneth has no grammar. You're right...they "gave me ass whooping alright". Besides my grammar was perfectly fine in that sentence, but you're too stupid to know any better.

Diego Tutweiller

You forgot the period at the end of the sentence, you fucking moron. Not like I expected you to notice that, but it's still pathetic. Also, 'so' should be capitalized.

Oct 2 - 02:31 PM

Aaron Hughes

Aaron Hughes

I did not spell check my reply. The guy with no name is correcting everybody who doesn't use correct grammar. IT'S PISSING ME OFF!!!

Oct 2 - 03:32 PM

Bobby Conway

*The man with no name

Oct 2 - 04:09 PM

Aaron Hughes

Aaron Hughes

STOP FUCKING CORRECTING PEOPLE YOU SHITHEAD!!

Oct 2 - 06:44 PM

Bobby Conway

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Oct 2 - 07:01 PM

FAKE-EMOD

FAKE-EMOD

XD

Oct 2 - 07:20 PM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

Diego...you have no idea what I said or what you ^^ are. Also "I forgot a period and *So"...cool. Aaron just don't reply. Like I said.

Oct 2 - 07:33 PM

Bobby Conway

*Diego Unchained
*Aaron Hughes

Oct 2 - 07:56 PM

Aaron Hughes

Aaron Hughes

Go home & correct your dad's memoirs.

Oct 2 - 08:08 PM

Bobby Conway

*and

Oct 2 - 08:16 PM

Aaron Hughes

Aaron Hughes

"&" is another icon for "and" dumbass.

Oct 2 - 08:24 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Yes, but it's still grammatically incorrect.

Oct 2 - 08:26 PM

Bobby Conway

:)

Oct 2 - 08:30 PM

Aaron Hughes

Aaron Hughes

Fuck both of you. I can't believe you two are concerned about grammar on the fucking INTERNET!!! About 2% of people on the internet use correct grammar!

Oct 2 - 08:56 PM

Alex M.

Hipster Elitist Maverick

Because 2% of the people on the internet are smart.

Oct 2 - 08:58 PM

Aaron Hughes

Aaron Hughes

Just because people don't use correct grammar doesn't mean they're not smart.

Oct 2 - 09:01 PM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

Grammar makes people smart? Engineers have the worse grammar on the planet...are they dumb? Go him you're drunk.

Oct 2 - 11:42 PM

Tommy South

Special Agent Dale Cooper South

Engineers have the worst grammar on the planet?? .. I hope you have done the research to back up such a statement?

Oct 3 - 11:59 AM

Aaron Hughes

Aaron Hughes

I think Alex Maverick is trolling.

Oct 3 - 02:12 PM

Alex M.

Hipster Elitist Maverick

Engineers have the worst grammar on the planet? Sorry, Brendan, but that's not true. YOU have the worst grammar on the planet.

Oct 3 - 04:08 PM

Alex M.

Hipster Elitist Maverick

And Aaron, you have not experienced trolling if you think that's what I'm doing.

Oct 3 - 04:09 PM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

oh yeah. Because the grammar in my sentence there was so bad. Tommy...I was in an 8 engineering classes, competed in competitions, my father's an engineer, and my brother is in school trying to be an engineer. So I'm pretty sure my "research" is well warranted. Also if you knew an engineer you would know they write in all capital letter and fragments.

Oct 3 - 05:51 PM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

Aaron the said part is the fact that most idiots believe that on here.

Oct 3 - 05:52 PM

Aaron Hughes

Aaron Hughes

Believe me, Alex. I've experienced trolling in the past. A lot of it.

@Brendan Sullivan
*I was in 8 engineering classes

Oct 3 - 06:32 PM

Bobby Conway

*Bwendan

Oct 3 - 06:40 PM

Aaron Hughes

Aaron Hughes

It clearly says "Brendan Sullivan" next to his profile pic

Oct 3 - 06:49 PM

Bobby Conway

*Bwendan
*picture.

Oct 3 - 06:57 PM

Aaron Hughes

Aaron Hughes

You don't belong on Rotten Tomatoes

Oct 3 - 06:59 PM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

Aaron you bitch about people correct. your grammar then you correct mine. Really?

Oct 3 - 07:01 PM

Aaron Hughes

Aaron Hughes

Once or twice. Not like this guy.

Oct 3 - 07:08 PM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

If it's one stupid mistake that obviously a typing error. Why correct it?

Oct 3 - 09:03 PM

Tommy South

Special Agent Dale Cooper South

A late response but no Brendan, you're research is not conclusive. I know several engineers who write with proper grammar. Your research seems largely based on your experiences and even from within your own family. Maybe bad grammar, as well as a fondness for engineering, is genetic. However, I need more hard evidence if I am to subscribe to your theory of all engineers being grammatically challenged.

Oct 9 - 01:28 AM

Marier Villarreal

Marier Villarreal

I use correct grammar, but as my iPad is in Spanish, sometimes it auto-corrects into a random Spanish word. I dislike incorrect grammar, but anyone's free to do it. But it's important, you don't know when it's required!

Oct 12 - 11:55 AM

cinematografo

Lore G.

This movie is a landmark movie - whether you enjoy it, or not, is for you to decide as "entertainment" is very subjective (I hate Picasso-but-Picasso is great). If you are a bit more than a casual movie watcher you will be enthralled by the artistry and depth of this film. It is the closest most of us will be to actually going up in a rocket. Kudos, Cuarón and company, nominations for Best Movie, Best Photography, etc., etc.

Sep 30 - 08:27 AM

noodlez

noodlez zeldoon

YO LORE THE FILM WAS CARTOONISH AT BEST!

BEST MOVIE??? SLIM YOU NEED WATCH MORE MOVIES.

Oct 1 - 06:46 AM

Gimhana Fernando

Gimhana Fernando

Easy on the CAPS lock there.

Oct 1 - 07:12 AM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

I saw another post with him. He's hard for his caps lock.

Oct 3 - 05:52 PM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

You're giving Cuaron too much credit.

Every single aspect of the film you're praising is all Lubezki, all the time.

But then again, you're one of those posers who pretend to like boring snore-fests to appear more intelligent than what you really are.

Oct 2 - 12:33 PM

Vincent

Fox Cutler Mulder

And you're one of those hipsters that think they're cool for hating a movie everyone likes.

Oct 2 - 12:35 PM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

Not everyone likes it and that is a fact.

Oct 2 - 12:44 PM

Vincent

Fox Cutler Mulder

Yes, but your bitch ass is going around putting other people down for liking it. You can hate a movie all you want, but in the end, you're just a fucking poser who doesn't know jack shit about a movie he most likely never seen. You think your opinion is right, and that's where I call bullshit. You're just a fucking retarded hipster wannabe.

Oct 2 - 12:47 PM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

Like I said to Castro:
The one who resorts to amazing arguments like calling the other person "fucking poser" has already given up on any chance at winning the argument.

Well, for you I had to change it to "Fucking poser" instead of Dickhole, but the idea is the same.

Also, you're getting it wrong. The hipsters who pretend to be smart (like you) are the ones getting hard-ons for this film.

Also, as entertaining as it is to witness your demented fanboy rage, I'm afraid I must tell you that you won't be able to convince people you're artsy and intelligent if you keep resorting to f-bombs.

And ultimately, it matters little if I *know* the movie is a bore-fest. It won't affect it's box office numbers one bit.

Oct 2 - 12:55 PM

Vincent

Fox Cutler Mulder

LOL!!!! Not once did I mention that I liked this film. It's just the fact that you are the poser here. Okay, you didn't like the movie, but that's your FUCKING OPINION! You're the one going around calling people a artsy poser. I'm not a fan of this movie, nor do I care about it. I just hate how dumbfucks like you think your opinion should be held in high regard. Fucking retards, man.

Oct 2 - 01:00 PM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

I see you already used the napkin that came with my previous post, I unfortunately don't feel like serving seconds.

So... backpedaling much Melons?

Anyway, your fanboy rage is starting to lose any charm it had, honestly. So keep barking all on your own, you're boring me and I have better things to do.

Oct 2 - 01:06 PM

Vincent

Fox Cutler Mulder

Okay, I see you're going to pre-order your Transformers 4 tickets ahead of time. Don't want to stall you.

Oct 2 - 01:07 PM

Alex M.

Hipster Elitist Maverick

Esteban has always been an ass, Cutler.

Oct 2 - 02:02 PM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

What I love about your stance is the inherent contradiction. You are acting like a snob while calling someone else a snob and a "poser". You don't seem to take into account the fact that someone saw something in this film that you didn't. You're so wrapped up in your self that you forget that taste is subjective.

Oct 2 - 04:48 PM

Vincent

Fox Cutler Mulder

I love how Esteban is ignoring the fact that he's calling people posers, and he's ignoring this comment.

Oct 3 - 12:01 PM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

Not ignoring it, but unlike you, Melons, Brian is actually intelligent.

Oct 3 - 01:13 PM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

I've never seen a Transformers (or any other Michael Bay) film, Melons. Try harder.

Alex, I'm not an ass, but I do have one, just like you and everybody else.

Oct 3 - 09:18 AM

Face Nyland

Face Nyland

Is that supposed to be an insult?

Oct 3 - 09:26 AM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

You have to read the whole exchange with the addressed people for it to make sense, I'm afraid.

Oct 3 - 10:45 AM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Your jokes stink worse than your mama's snatch.

Oct 3 - 12:11 PM

Vincent

Fox Cutler Mulder

He can't hear you, Castor. The man is too busy evading border patrol.

Oct 3 - 12:12 PM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

If you say so, Melons.
It seems you forgot that:
A) This isn't my real name.
B) I use a Hispanic name to trick idiots.
C) You fell for it, and using the border patrol comment again confirms your racist streak.
D) I'm not even in he US...

Oct 3 - 01:12 PM

Jack Deth

Jack Deth

With all the reviews in I'll say 85%.

Sep 28 - 04:15 PM

Alex Aston

Alex Aston

It'll probably go down to low 80's or high 70's. It really doesn't look that appealing from the advertisement's I've seen so far. Plus I don't think Sandra Bullock is a good enough actress to carry a film that's only about her and another actor in the middle of space. They should have picked a better actress to work with Clooney on this one.

Sep 26 - 05:46 PM

Mitchell Nash

Mitchell Nash

With 40 reviews in, a 95% certified fresh Tomatometer, and an average of 8.8/10, I highly doubt it will somehow drop to the high 70s/low 80s.

Sep 27 - 10:12 PM

All-Knowing Panda

Trading Card Panda

Exactly.

Sep 28 - 09:30 AM

All-Knowing Panda

Trading Card Panda

Especially given most the reviews said Sandra Bullock does an amazing job carrying the movie.

Sep 28 - 09:30 AM

noodlez

noodlez zeldoon

BULLOCK CARRIED THE MOVIE BECAUSE SHE IS THE ONLY ONE IN THE DAMN THING.

Oct 1 - 06:47 AM

Catbus

* Catbus!

She's roughly the size of a hamster. She can probably carry 8 times her own body weight.

Oct 1 - 07:22 AM

Kevin Langdon

Kevin Langdon

86%

Sep 26 - 04:01 PM

Irvin Mejia

Irvin Mejia

I dont understand how a B- is negative from the AV club?

Sep 25 - 02:26 PM

Mitchell Nash

Mitchell Nash

Who cares? They choose whether it is negative or not.

Sep 26 - 09:46 PM

All-Knowing Panda

Trading Card Panda

Not always, but the slant magazine ticks me a little more considering the reviewer has a 54% approval rating.

Sep 28 - 09:29 AM

Michael Kehoe

Michael Kehoe

Slant is...well, Slant. I gave up reading anything by them a long time ago.

Oct 1 - 10:24 AM

Kenneth Elliott

Kenneth Elliott

I am shocked that this is in the mid 90s. From the trailers, I was expecting it start in the low 40s. I feel like it will finish in the low 70s. Don't get me wrong, science fiction (REAL science fiction) is my favorite genre, but from what I've seen, this films looks like it is less survival in space and more "let's show off our CGI by demonstrating 1001 different ways to blow up the International Space Station.."

Sep 25 - 10:00 AM

Dre M.

Dre M.

You couldn't possibly be more wrong. Why are you shocked? I mean this is Alfonso Cuaron, not some CGI hack director. If "REAL science fiction" is your favorite genre, then you ought to be familiar with his Children of Men; that's got a 93% on RT. Look, trailers have a limited amount of time to grab your attention so of course they're going to throw the best scenes up there and most directors have very little involvement creating them, in this case Warner Bros. added sounds in space. Just don't judge a book by its cover because from everything I've read on Gravity, nothing in film has been done like this before.

Sep 25 - 09:13 PM

Steven Hayes

Steven Hayes

I agree 100% with this. People see the trailers for this, which really have all just been teasers, and immediately judge it without any thought. This is Alfonso Cuaron, a masterful director known for crafting beautiful films with deep inflection. To this point we've seen very very little from the actual film itself, and it quite frankly boggles me that people laugh at the trailer or think it's just going to be "stupid".

Sep 26 - 04:23 PM

Mitchell Nash

Mitchell Nash

You get closed minded idiots everywhere, even those who happen to love 'sci-fi', odd enough as that is.

Sep 26 - 09:48 PM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

Cuaron is a hack. The difference is that he aims for the posers on the "I'm so intelligent because I like boring crap" club instead of the mainstream audience.

Oct 2 - 12:35 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

So you're saying the mainstream audience should be treated like idiots?

Oct 2 - 02:07 PM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

Aren't they always treated like idiots, Castro?

Oct 3 - 09:19 AM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Dis nigga here! DIS NIGGA HERE! You a funny nigga, Testeban.

Oct 3 - 12:15 PM

Vincent

Fox Cutler Mulder

Esteban, what's two plus two?

GONORRHEA

Oct 3 - 12:15 PM

scifimark

scifi mark

You realize those special effects are probably like 5 minutes of the total movie

Sep 27 - 02:41 PM

scifimark

scifi mark

probably mid to low 90's judging from the review so far

Sep 25 - 09:04 AM

James McKinnon

James McKinnon

I'll guess 96%. Less 5 out of 5, 10 out of 10, etc, as the hype rises and falls, but it sounds too good to earn many flat rotten scores.

Sep 25 - 02:29 AM

Bill the B.

Bill the Butcher

This looks absolutely phenomenal. My only problem with movies now is the "over-the-top" action scenes that do not seem realistic at all. That being said, and judging off the current critic reviews, it'll maintain certified freshness. 91%.

Sep 24 - 12:40 PM

Sean P.

Sean Patrick

I will take a minority position and say that it ends up at 97%. It looks fantastic, and I think it will be one of the best films of the year. Too bad it's not longer. It could have contended for best picture, I think.

Sep 24 - 11:18 AM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

It's one of those boring, overly pretentious snore fests Cuaron always makes, so it'll have at least a 93% final score.

You know critics (and artsy posers here) love crap that makes them feel smarter than what they are so it is bound to do well with those people.

Sep 24 - 06:33 AM

James McKinnon

James McKinnon

Or they might just like movies that you don't like. Every difference in taste isn't owed to a character flaw.

Sep 24 - 09:05 AM

Sean P.

Sean Patrick

Esteban: I think you must have a terrible attention span. Prisoner of Azkaban is awesome all the way through (potentially the best HP film), Children of Men is about 15 minutes less than 2 hours long, Little Princess barely surpasses the 90 minute mark. You clearly don't know what you're talking about if you list every film he's directed as 'snore fests' and 'overly pretentious.' Most of his directed movies are film adaptions of books anyways. As for this, I think it looks incredible. And, just for you, I hope it's an overly pretentious snore fest. Personally, I have yet to see a bad Cuaron film, and I ain't any artsy poser. Overly pretentious and boring are adjectives better fit for someone like Terrence Malick, not Cuaron.

Sep 24 - 11:16 AM

Kenneth Elliott

Kenneth Elliott

Wasn't Prisoner of Azkaban also the shortest Harry Potter film? I could be wrong but I think it was...

Sep 25 - 10:02 AM

Sean P.

Sean Patrick

No. I think Prisoner of Azkaban is probably on the upper half of longer Harry Potter films. It's about 2 and a half hours.

Sep 27 - 08:21 PM

Mitchell Nash

Mitchell Nash

Sean, most of your reply has nothing to do with what he was saying. 'Snore fests' and 'overly pretentious' may have little to no reference to the running time of a film. Aside from that, ignore what he says. He seems to be trying to start shit.

Sep 26 - 09:50 PM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

No, not really. I honestly do think Cuaron's films are snore fests and overly pretentious crap aimed at posers.

His only good film was a Little Princess in my opinion.

Oct 1 - 01:14 PM

scifimark

scifi mark

I think Anderson is a pretentious director who bores the crap out of me but i dont put cuaron in that category. It looks like a movie about the human condition. It looks similar to open water just in space with more special effects.

Sep 25 - 09:03 AM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

The fuck are you talking about? This is a suspense thriller, not fucking Tree of Life, dipshit. You sound more pretentious than the people you're criticizing.

Sep 25 - 09:55 AM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

Someone here doesn't get it.

Oct 1 - 01:14 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Listen, dickhole, that "someone" is YOU.

Oct 1 - 02:42 PM

Mitchell Nash

Mitchell Nash

Castor, that made me chuckle.

Oct 1 - 04:13 PM

scifimark

scifi mark

Castor, that comment is much funnier with your current avatar

Oct 2 - 07:54 AM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

The one who resorts to amazing arguments like calling the other person "dickhole" has already given up on any chance at winning the argument.
Not a good attempt, "Castro" but feel free to try again once you *do* get it.

Oct 2 - 12:36 PM

Vincent

Fox Cutler Mulder

Yo, Esteban, I think the border patrol is right outside your home.

Oct 2 - 12:40 PM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

Why would they be there? Are you really thinking I'm posting from the US?
Lol.

Oct 2 - 12:45 PM

Vincent

Fox Cutler Mulder

Nah, I heard a couple of your family members made their way here, and they are keeping you guys on lockdown.

Oct 2 - 12:52 PM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

Interesting since none of them live in the US and this is not even my real name. ;)
I just like to use this Hispanic name as bait, there's always some "All-American" fool who bites with the racist remarks and thinks it'll insult me. XD
It's really funny when it happens.

Oct 2 - 01:02 PM

Vincent

Fox Cutler Mulder

I'm not laughing. The fact that you're laughing at something that idiotic just makes me fear for humanity.

Oct 2 - 01:04 PM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

And yet I'm not the one who threw a border patrol comment at a user with a Hispanic name without a second thought.
Think about it, it *is* funny how you thought you could use race as an insult only to fail. It says a lot about your state of mind.
Good bye, kid.

Oct 2 - 01:10 PM

Vincent

Fox Cutler Mulder

Not funny at all, dude. I bet you found Jack and Jill hilarious.

Oct 2 - 01:12 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

It's Castor. Not Castro. Learn to fucking read, dingle berry. And no, you aren't capable of having a thoughtful discussion, and you flat out insult users. So I'm doing the same to you.

Oct 2 - 02:10 PM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

Nope, Sandler's films are all abominations, and I haven't even seen the one you mentioned. Try again.

Castro, I am calling you this on purpose. Don't tell me you could not notice?

Oct 3 - 09:20 AM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Why? Is that a Fidel Castro joke or something? Do you know I'm Cuban?

Oct 3 - 11:49 AM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

Please don't tell me you actually believe Castro is a Cuban exclusive last name, because if you do it will explain why your replies are so subpar.

Oct 3 - 01:15 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Then why are you calling me Castro? Is it supposed to be insulting, Testeban?

Oct 3 - 02:15 PM

clinton e.

clinton engelberger

92 final score

Sep 23 - 04:47 PM

You You See

You You See

lest it's not a bus....over80%

Sep 23 - 03:25 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

I really hope it's not a bus!

Oct 1 - 02:48 PM

Catbus

* Catbus!

On the contrary, I would enjoy it more.

Oct 2 - 08:30 AM

Anthony Felix

Anthony Felix

I don't know. The score is 95% with 35 reviews :)

Sep 23 - 02:41 PM

cinematografo

Lore G.

I stand by my 95% - or go up to 98% - Although some say the plot is thin, how can it be when it's dealing with a very human experience in the most inhuman of environments imaginable. It's like saying that "Moby Dick" is a movie about a guy fishing!

Sep 23 - 12:42 PM

Nicholas Moody

Nicholas Moody

92%

Sep 23 - 06:18 AM

Nicholas Moody

Nicholas Moody

Change, 96%

Sep 25 - 02:22 PM

Nicholas Moody

Nicholas Moody

CHANGE, 98%

Oct 1 - 04:57 PM

Shane Sheridan

Shane Sheridan

Sorry, we can only accept your first answer.

Oct 1 - 06:01 PM

Nicholas Moody

Nicholas Moody

Too bad, I'm staying with 98%

Oct 2 - 02:57 PM

Bobby Conway

*92%

Oct 2 - 03:03 PM

Nicholas Moody

Nicholas Moody

Oh no, this grammar robot control freak.

Oct 3 - 04:36 PM

Bobby Conway

*freek

Oct 3 - 04:42 PM

Nicholas Moody

Nicholas Moody

If you're saying that "freak" is spelled that way, you have absolutely no idea how to spell.

Oct 4 - 02:23 PM

Bobby Conway

*freek

Oct 4 - 03:12 PM

Nicholas Moody

Nicholas Moody

Can someone give this guy a spelling quiz?

Oct 5 - 04:35 AM

Bobby Conway

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Oct 5 - 12:59 PM

SOCK PUPPET ACCOUNT-2

SOCK PUPPET ACCOUNT #2

LOL!

Oct 5 - 01:11 PM

SOCK PUPPET ACCOUNT-3

SOCK PUPPET ACCOUNT #3

LMAO!

Oct 5 - 02:24 PM

Nicholas Moody

Nicholas Moody

FINALLY. He's actually not correcting something.

Oct 5 - 03:10 PM

Bobby Conway

*Finally

Oct 5 - 03:43 PM

Shane Sheridan

Shane Sheridan

Nick, if you go with your third choice then you don't win the respect and admiration of your peers. Also, Kick-Ass is a douchebag.

Oct 5 - 04:55 PM

Bobby Conway

*Bobby Conway

Oct 5 - 05:20 PM

Nicholas Moody

Nicholas Moody

I was right, so deal with it. Don't say it was last minute predictions, because it was 3 days before it was released.

Oct 5 - 07:35 PM

Bobby Conway

*three

Oct 6 - 01:18 AM

Nicholas Moody

Nicholas Moody

Big difference

Oct 6 - 07:37 AM

Bobby Conway

*diference

Oct 6 - 01:26 PM

Marier Villarreal

Marier Villarreal

We can only accept your first answer. You're not the only one that can guess wrong. You were pretty close though.

Oct 12 - 12:18 PM

Luke Dobson

Luke Dobson

82%
I think the reasonably short runtime is what will make this really successful.

Sep 21 - 09:10 AM

Steven V.

Steven Vo

95% - Despite its simple plot, Alfonso Cuaron's return to the big screen proves to be a thrill of huge proportions, thanks to strong performances by Bullock and Clooney and disastrous elements.

Sep 18 - 03:56 AM

Harsh Karthik

Harsh Karthik

96%, 8.5-8.7 avg

Sep 18 - 02:06 AM

Film Fanatic

Daire Hutton

It's got it's consensus now :D

Sep 17 - 04:02 PM

cinematografo

Lore G.

95% - and no, it is not "just OK", this is a visually gorgeous movie that grabs at you from the first few minutes and doesn't let go till the end. Cuarón uses long shots to emphasize the void and then pulls you in to feel the fear being felt. He has given us the opportunity to go into space while in our armchair, the 3D allows us to experience weightlessness at the same time. Watch the shot where a tear floats in front of you!

Sep 13 - 08:41 AM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

Hipster/artsy poser.

Sep 24 - 06:34 AM

Vincent

Fox Cutler Mulder

Faggot.

Oct 3 - 12:16 PM

Reid Sweatt

Reid Sweatt

91%
Surrounded by two great performances and suspenseful direction. Gravity is a visually ground-breaking triumph.

Sep 12 - 07:04 PM

Willem DaPerson

Willem DaPerson

Well, the first negative review has come in. but let's not fool ourselves: This is gonna get super acclaimed upon wide release.

Sep 11 - 08:26 AM

Onion Rovirosa

Onion Rovirosa

first rotten!!!!! by slant magazine...didnt take long

Sep 10 - 06:51 PM

RoHiT

Good Looking RoHiT

Ban this fuckin critic & his shitty magazine.

Sep 10 - 07:27 PM

Cameron Johnson

Cameron Johnson

Shocking, said no one ever.

Sep 11 - 09:25 AM

Nick Meise

Nick Meise

Slant is a magazine for hipsters so it makes sense, I guess.

Sep 11 - 03:53 PM

Guillermo Mendoza

Guillermo Mendoza

Deserves a solid 100%, but knowing some of the RT critics.. it will at least get 95%..

Sep 9 - 04:57 PM

Martin Crutchley

Martin Crutchley

At this point I think it's safe to say that we're looking at 100% across the board, no critic would dare post a negative review, even for traffic purposes due to the overwhelmingly harsh response they would receive from the community. It would be like trashing The Godfather or The Crying Game.

Sep 9 - 01:40 AM

Raoul Weatherell

Raoul Weatherell

Wrong!

Sep 10 - 02:27 PM

Onion Rovirosa

Onion Rovirosa

how is this review not a rotten????

"So it's not a very good movie, but it is a really good spectacle."
Walter Chaw
Film Freak Central
2.4/4 stars

Sep 8 - 06:00 PM

All-Knowing Panda

Trading Card Panda

Just let It be fresh, don't complain

Sep 9 - 07:52 PM

Kolya Denton

Kolya Denton

because the overall score is above the half way mark.

Sep 10 - 12:46 AM

Ryan Gennett

Ryan Gennett

Because that's a 60%. 60%= fresh..lol. The reasoning makes sense. Maybe there's something wrong with the story, plot blah blah. But from what I'm hearing, the film is a visual spectacle. Maybe the effects just blew him away

Sep 15 - 11:28 AM

Bram S.

Bram Sterling

Not only do people continue to give Gravity positive reviews, the last three reviews have all been A+/5 out of 5, etc. 0.0 Wow, this is incredible the reception it's been getting.

Sep 8 - 01:12 PM

RoHiT

Good Looking RoHiT

94%-100%

Sep 8 - 06:28 AM

Aaron Hughes

Aaron Hughes

change your RT name. You're not good looking at all.

Oct 1 - 06:00 PM

Marier Villarreal

Marier Villarreal

It's sarcasm. It's actually funny, let's see... Hm... 0 - 100%. I can never be wrong.

Oct 12 - 12:20 PM

Shritan Varma

Shritan Varma

Sep 8 - 05:35 AM

Josh Axelrod

Josh Axelrod

96%

Sep 6 - 07:59 PM

I fight for the users

Ian Fastert

IT HAS A FREAKING 96 ON METACRITIC. This is going to be good.

Sep 6 - 05:10 PM

Jack Critchley

Jack Critchley

I'd Say between 85% - 92%

Sep 6 - 01:12 PM

Oren K.

Oren Kreps

98%, 100% from top critics, 95% from fans. I was excited about this movie from the second I heard about it and it seems to be living up to expectations so far.

Sep 5 - 07:12 PM

Matt Lee

Matt Lee

100%, because someone has to be impossibly optimistic.

Sep 4 - 07:27 PM

Bram S.

Bram Sterling

I like your attitude... :)

Sep 8 - 06:18 AM

Marier Villarreal

Marier Villarreal

Close enough! :)

Oct 12 - 12:21 PM

Wes Shad

Wes Shad

94%, just because some critics want to stand out from the rest.

Sep 4 - 05:03 PM

Onion Rovirosa

Onion Rovirosa

waiting patiently for the first idiot to post a negative review...

Sep 4 - 02:25 AM

Thomas Rooney

Thomas Rooney

posting a negative review doesn't make them an idiot

Sep 5 - 08:57 AM

Patrick Laxson

Patrick Laxson

My money's on Armond White

Sep 7 - 08:40 PM

Onion Rovirosa

Onion Rovirosa

He still writting???

Sep 8 - 05:20 AM

Catbus

* Catbus!

You mean like habeas corpus?

Oct 1 - 11:06 AM

Marier Villarreal

Marier Villarreal

There are 6 idiotic critics.

Oct 12 - 12:21 PM

Justin Slick

Justin Slick

Considering the early reviews, there's practically zero chance this falls below 90 now. I'm going with 94%.

Sep 3 - 11:37 PM

Grand M.

Grand Mesa

Sitting through a film with Clooney and Bullock talking to each other for how long???
Premise sounds rather dull but I'll see

Sep 1 - 03:23 PM

José Foix

José Foix

95%

Aug 31 - 09:47 PM

Conner Wood

Conner Wood

This is my most anticipated film for the rest of 2013 and I love how it's at a 100% right now. The director, Alfonso Cuaron, also made Children of Men and that's one of my favorite films of all time. Gravity will be sheer brilliance and I'm seeing it IMAX 3D. So excited! I'm guessing it has a final 95-97% on the Tomatometer. There's gotta be some people that don't like it.

Aug 31 - 06:06 PM

Garner Montgomery

Garner Montgomery

94%, and a VERY good shot for golden tomato

Aug 31 - 05:27 PM

Cole Jaeger

Cole Jaeger

Golden Tomato means highest percent of the year right? If it does, then it has to beat 98% for both Mud and Before Midnight.

Sep 1 - 01:03 PM

Grand M.

Grand Mesa

And MUD turned out to be a disappointment. Both the critics and 'audience turned out to be loosers

Sep 1 - 03:20 PM

Mitchell Nash

Mitchell Nash

Turned out to be a disappointment to who, exactly? Perhaps for you, but the large majority enjoyed it.

Sep 4 - 10:36 PM

Face Nyland

Face Nyland

What the fuck is a "looser?"

Sep 5 - 11:18 AM

All-Knowing Panda

Trading Card Panda

Mud and Before Midnight might only count as limited releases though, so it could still get it.

Sep 7 - 08:09 PM

Ryan Gennett

Ryan Gennett

Rush may get it. Watch out for Wolf of Wall Street too

Sep 15 - 11:29 AM

Oliver D.

Oliver Davidson

First of all, Ronald Neira should be banned from posting threads, especially "Guess the Tomatometer" threads. 30-70%?? Are you kidding me? Why not go 0-100%? Idiot. I'm going 99% here due to the one or two critics that go against the grain just to get attention.

Aug 31 - 12:10 PM

Kieran Leggatt

Kieran Leggatt

90%-100%

Aug 31 - 09:26 AM

Bram S.

Bram Sterling

96% maybe?

Aug 31 - 03:40 AM

Diego Tutweiller

Shit, the reviews aren't just okay, they're GLOWING.

Aug 30 - 04:32 PM

Macy Armstrong

Macy Armstrong

90%?

Aug 30 - 01:47 PM

Ronald Neira

Ronald Neira

IT'S 100% NOW YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY! (EXTREME HAPPINESS)

Aug 30 - 11:14 AM

Seb M

Seb Moore

early reviews indicate that this will be something special. there's always a handful of idiots, so I think it will be 94% with an 8.6 average. on metacritic I think it will have a 93 metascore

Aug 30 - 07:52 AM

Onion Rovirosa

Onion Rovirosa

Insecure hipsters that pretend to be intellectual critics will bring it down to 80..... To many of them to be ignored on a widerelease starring Sandra Bullock.

They are getting their thesaurus ready as we speak....hahaha

Aug 29 - 04:52 PM

Diego Tutweiller

You WOUND me, sir.

Aug 30 - 09:08 PM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

It's the other way around. Those are the ones praising this borefest.

Oct 2 - 12:38 PM

Kane Le-Petit

Kane Le-Petit

Since Alfonso Cuasron is directing and its on 100% so far , Im guessing Low 90%

Aug 29 - 03:46 PM

Diego Tutweiller

100% so far? I knew this would be good, but... damn.

Aug 28 - 08:08 PM

Luccas Pryor

Luccas Pryor

97% There is no way with the critical acclaim it has gotten so far that this movie will get below a 90.

Aug 28 - 04:02 PM

Matthew Brady

Matthew Brady

96%

Aug 28 - 11:49 AM

Cole Jaeger

Cole Jaeger

Now the reviews are amazing. Currently at 98 on Metacritic. No one hasn't liked it so far and the lowest I've seen is a 4/5. I'll say 96% 8.5 ave with a 90 metascore

Aug 28 - 11:32 AM

Blondie

No Name

I'm not a fan CGI overloads like this.

Aug 28 - 10:04 AM

Jackson Eckert

Jackson Eckert

Wrong pic, bro.

Aug 28 - 07:56 PM

Blondie

No Name

I'm Durden admitting that he is Durden. I am Tyler Durden and my mind was behind what I thought Durden was doing. Therefore, I am Durden's subconscious.

Aug 29 - 07:03 AM

RoHiT

Good Looking RoHiT

Durden, You're fucking idiot .

Aug 30 - 09:56 AM

Blondie

No Name

Thank you.

Aug 31 - 09:55 AM

RoHiT

Good Looking RoHiT

You're welcome.

Sep 4 - 08:07 PM

Facebook User

Facebook User

Variety and Hollywood Report are both out this morning with their reviews from the Venice Film Festival - and they are absolute RAVES. I'm going to go out on a very high limb here and say 96%.

Aug 28 - 08:57 AM

Conor McNally

Conor McNally

I'd say high 80's, maybe low 90's. I certainly want to see it just from that 2 minute trailer!

Aug 23 - 07:55 PM

Diego Tutweiller

86%.

Aug 23 - 05:09 PM

Ryan Moran

Ryan Moran

It does seem simple but with past records of nearly everyone involved i belive it can get into the 70-80 range.

Aug 23 - 10:06 AM

Parker Richmond

Parker Richmond

73%

Aug 20 - 05:46 PM

Parker Richmond

Parker Richmond

Wow, I'm going to be dead wrong.

Sep 4 - 07:12 AM

Mark Angelini

Mark Angelini

76%
"A bleak, somber visual masterpiece, Gravity is a triumphant return vehicle for director Alfonso Cuaron and star Sandra Bullock, who turns in one of the best performances of her career."

Aug 19 - 11:01 AM

I fight for the users

Ian Fastert

A bleak, somber visual masterpiece doesn't get a rating of 76.

Sep 6 - 05:11 PM

Steven Hayes

Steven Hayes

Your summary doesn't match your score whatsoever.

Sep 26 - 04:26 PM

Alberto Perez

Alberto Perez

85%

Aug 18 - 11:31 PM

Matt Dailey

Matt Dailey

I want this movie to be good, but I feel that with the actors involved and the simplistic plot this will fall 40-60%

Aug 15 - 06:44 AM

Tony S.

Tony Stark

75-85

Aug 7 - 02:42 AM

Steven V.

Steven Vo

50-80%
Personally, I hate that the plot is very simple.

Aug 4 - 12:33 AM

Ronald Neira

Ronald Neira

Well, that's one reason that I don't decide an exact score in the Tomatometer.

Aug 5 - 07:53 PM

Steven V.

Steven Vo

I meant that there has to be more to it than just people stranded in space.

Aug 23 - 03:19 AM

Marier Villarreal

Marier Villarreal

True.

Oct 12 - 12:47 PM

Facebook User

Facebook User

How is your guess between 50-80%? That's like saying, I think this movie will either be very bad, alright, or pretty decent. That's not an opinion.

Aug 30 - 02:57 PM

Steven V.

Steven Vo

I take that back, I predicted it'll end up having a rating of 95%

Sep 18 - 03:57 AM

Derek Perry

Derek Perry

93%

Aug 3 - 11:35 AM

Willem DaPerson

Willem DaPerson

I feel claustrophobic just looking at the poster, so I have high hopes for this one. With Cuaron behind the camera, I'm certain the film will deliver: 85-92%

Jul 27 - 10:35 AM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

It's and Oscar-bait drama film by Cuaron, it'll be in the high 80's or lower 90's. Critics love to look smart by drooling all over his films, no matter how boring they are.
And this one looks lie it'll be a borefest and a box office bomb.

Jul 24 - 10:05 AM

Cole Jaeger

Cole Jaeger

None of his films are boring

Jul 26 - 03:00 PM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

for you.

Oct 1 - 01:15 PM

Mateus Barros

Mateus Barros

I have high expectations for this, Children of Men is, perhaps, my favorite modern movie (and one of my favorites of all time) and Prisoner of Azkaban is the best of Harry Potter movies. I'd say 88% All Critics and 94% Top Critics

Jul 21 - 02:51 AM

Oren K.

Oren Kreps

I think this will be great. You have a director who's been in the 91-97% range in all his major films, an interesting premise, great actors, what seem like impressive visuals. I think it's definitely in the 90s with a chance to be high 90s. I'll say 95%.

Jul 20 - 11:32 AM

Adam Teleki

Adam Teleki

95% and 7.8-8.0 average rating.

Jul 18 - 10:22 AM

Jack Critchley

Jack Critchley

I say somewhere between 80% - 90%. This is a film by Alfonso Cuaron, the one who made Children of Men. But I could be wrong, it might be boring and predictable. Or it could be something truly amazing, a landmark in visual effects and characters maybe. I have high hopes and will be watching it when it comes out and judging for myself.

Jul 13 - 05:57 AM

John Tyler

John Tyler

91%
"A truly exciting, thought-provoking, and enervating piece of sci-fi cinema, Gravity is an intelligent and entertaining outer space drama thriller and another cinematic masterpiece from co-writer and director Alfonso Cuaron."

Jun 14 - 07:08 PM

Mitchell Nash

Mitchell Nash

Cool.

Sep 3 - 06:28 AM

Emile Szabo

Emile Szabo

Director/writer has had only one rotten movie, with very positively rated movies in the past. This has obviously had much time and thought put into it, because these movies can be very stupid, but I believe this will be an excellent film. I'd say 80-98%.

Jun 3 - 01:50 AM

Seb M

Seb Moore

92%, 8.3 ave rating. top critics will be a little higher i reckon. children of men was one of the best films of the 00's, so my hope are high. not sure whether i will actually see it in 3D. the visuals in this trailer, without the excess of 3D, are absolutely stunning

May 21 - 08:10 PM

Cole Jaeger

Cole Jaeger

91% 8.0 ave rating. That's pretty high, but if the early reactions from a while back are anything to go by, the movie will be amazing. And his other films have similar scores. I think it's going to be great and the visuals and ambition will certainly win people over. It could be more divisive, though either way I think it will get it's fair share of praise.

May 19 - 05:28 AM

Cole Jaeger

Cole Jaeger

If not higher. Probably higher.

Aug 22 - 07:32 PM

Mitchell Nash

Mitchell Nash

I seriously hope this movie us a critical and commercial success. I want one really badly.

Sep 3 - 06:26 AM

Mitchell Nash

Mitchell Nash

It seems my wish may be coming true.

Oct 3 - 07:33 AM

Vladimir Sconochev

Vladimir Sconochev

Anyone here heard of Moon...? That had the smallest cast possible for a film. One of the best space films I've ever seen.

May 14 - 03:35 PM

Ricky Rodriguez

Ricky Rodriguez

While Moon is a really good film, it features a cast of several people. Yes, Sam Rockwell is the focal character but there are other supporting characters that appear throughout the film. He does an excellent job carrying this thriller. Another good flick with a minimal cast, pretty much only voice work as the link to the outside, is Buried with Ryan Reynolds.

May 15 - 12:25 PM

Yodaman Solo

Yodaman Solo

Oh yeah! Moon is superb!

Sep 11 - 01:25 PM

Tim Fenn

Tim Fenn

high 70s to 80s

May 13 - 07:04 PM

Carlos Jimenez

Carlos Jimenez

I guess it'll be like 88% from the critics, and for the audience like 90%. I have big expectations for this, specially because I'm mexican and I love Cuarón's movies.

May 13 - 04:58 PM

Jacob Miller

Jacob Miller

I'm guessing 55-60%. More specifically, 58% from critics. Audience will enjoy it more with 71%.

May 13 - 04:15 PM

Jack Benzie

Jack Benzie

About 60% and 70% audience. Personally, I can't see this being a good film, but the visuals will be very impressive

May 13 - 09:35 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

85%:critics, 88%:audience

May 12 - 08:07 PM

All-Knowing Panda

Trading Card Panda

The director is fantastic (Children of Men, the arguably best Harry Potter Movie, Little Princess), the cast is small that doesn't make it bad, I have high expectations for this.

Like I am expecting this to be the Life of Pi or 127 Hours of this year.

May 12 - 07:05 PM

Nicholas Moody

Nicholas Moody

The best HP movie is DHP2
POA comes in a close 2nd though.

Sep 23 - 06:19 AM

Aaron Hughes

Aaron Hughes

I agree with you, Nick.

Oct 3 - 02:01 PM

Tim Johnson

Tim Johnson