The Great Scout & Cathouse Thursday (Wildcat) Reviews

September 6, 2010
Another stupid western I saw on TV one day, I hated it, it's too boring.
August 26, 2010
Even at an hour and three quarters this seems to go on forever.
September 5, 2010
It has three things going for it. One it's a western, two it's a comedy, and three it stars Lee Marvin. Good for a chuckle.
July 10, 2011
I thought the movie was very entertaining. Good one-liners. Must buy for my video collection.
½ June 19, 2006
Comedy western about two men... White man Sam Longwood (Lee Marvin) and an Indian Joe Knox (Oliver Reed) who are former partners who re-unite to track down a former partner who cheated them out of money and stole Sam's wife.

Very funny and underrated film. While the story is lacking... Oliver as the stereotypical indian is funny with his gags and jokes. We can't forget Strother Martin that manages to crack off a few jokes and keep you entertained aswell.

It's not a great film though... Once you get passed the jokes, you'll find this is really a below average film. Nothing really fits together and the movie has too many scenes that are just pointless Luckly, it remembers not to take it's self too seriousally, which allows you to just laugh at the jokes and most will be happy with that I think.