Greedy

87% The Strain: Season 1
79% You're the Worst: Season 1

Greedy Reviews

February 13, 2010
(First viewing - Late teen years)
filmlover1994
December 26, 2013
My Favorite Comedy Film Is 1933's Duck Soup.
June 15, 2013
Forgot how charming and witty this movie is. Very flawed, but worth a watch on YouTube.
March 29, 2013
A filthy rich man's relatives constantly fight fiercely with each other to see who should inherit their uncle's fortunes. But when a young 'nurse' comes into play, they come up with a plan to impress him; bring back his favourite nephew, who seems to be the only good hearted man in the family. Dull comedy that is only lightly entertaining a times, and that is at best. It's also cold and a slow starter.
Dann M

March 14, 2013
Greedy is an entertaining screwball comedy that delivers a lot of laughs despite the stale material. The film follows the McTeagues, a dysfunctional family full of relatives that are competing to inherit their rich uncle's fortune. Starring Michael J. Fox, Kirk Douglas, Olivia d'Abo, and Phil Hartman, the cast has some solid talent. And though the plot's pretty formulaic and is full of stereotypes, the charisma of the cast makes it work. While there's not much originality to Greedy, it still manages to be quite funny and enjoyable.
February 5, 2013
A fantastic comedy that somehow manages to be black humoured and warm hearted at the same time.Michael J.Fox and Kirk Douglas head a great ensemble cast.Fox is as watchable as ever in a mildly disreputable role,and Douglas' mischievous antics keep the surprises coming,right up until the final sly twist. An underrated gem.
July 5, 2007
Good cast, but just not that funny.
February 7, 2013
I thought this was a great movie, especially for the time it came out. Two thumbs up. Ive been in a similar situation my whole life
LWOODS04
LWOODS04

January 24, 2013
"Greedy is a great title for this film considering all the crazy money hungry characters that are in this flick. I remember seeing this a long time ago. I couldn't remember what it was all about, so I decided to give it another look. It's funny, silly, cheesy, and at times, acted poorly. Kirk and Fox are the stars of the show. They are great together on screen. Uncle Joe strategically puts his family members against each other to see how far they will go to try and win him over for his milions. There is always some kind of scheme going on whether it's coming from Uncle Joe or his crazy nieces and nephews. It was a fun watch. I wouldn't mind seeing it again later on down the road."
January 17, 2013
"I fear this has come as a shock to you."

"No, shitting a sail boat, that's a shock. This is a fucken catastrophe!"
October 31, 2012
An underrated comedy that is touching and funny, plus Michael J. Fox and Kirk Douglas are great.
October 14, 2012
I love this movie! Kirk Douglas is great in it, I'm a huge Michael J. Fox fan and he is great in this kind of light, warm hearted comedy as usual and I still lust after Olivia d'Abo since I was a kid and she was in Conan the Destroyer.

The supporting cast do a great job of being err Greedy.

This movie makes me glad I'm skint, at least I know I'm loved for me:D
September 18, 2012
This movie was quite funny the entire family enjoyed it with the exception of seeing a lil skin in the beginning.
herecomesthemoney69
September 8, 2012
I use to watch this movie a fair bit when I was younger and I thought it was really good so I was kind of disapointed when I saw it again wasnt as funny or entertaining as I remembered. The cast is great and the movie isnt that bad I just had some good memories of it and it didnt live up to it.
Spluta
September 7, 2012
This is not a great movie, but I would have to classify it as highly enjoyable. Michael J. Fox is just one of those actors who makes you enjoy the film, just for him being in the film. I must say the highlight of this movie for me would be the late great Phil Hartman. His "Frank" character is just a perfect Phil Hartman character. Anyway, I would not say make this a priority to see, but if you happen to catch it on t.v., it would at least be amusing. Let's call it a "lazy Sunday" kind of film.
July 21, 2012
Sounds like a fun movie.
July 18, 2012
an amazing cast and a story that sometimes works.
Mark  Delledonne
April 14, 2012
This is a cute movie especially if you like Fox and Douglas, but overall the plot and story is very weak. It is the acting of Fox and Douglas that saves it from a 10.