Critics Consensus: It's Not Easy Being Green Lantern
Plus, Mr. Popper's Penguins never takes flight.
Also opening this week in limited release:
- Buck, a documentary portrait of real-life horse whisperer Buck Brannaman, is a 90 percent.
- My Afternoons with Marguerite, starring Gérard Depardieu in a drama about a friendship between a simple man and a frail old lady, is at 85 percent.
- R, a drama about a man serving time in Denmark's toughest prison, is at 80 percent.
- Page One: Inside the New York Times, a doc about a year in the life of the nation's paper of record, is at 78 percent.
- Jig, a doc that follows many of the participants in the Irish Dancing World Championships, is at 65 percent.
- Angel of Evil, a biopic of one of Italy's most notorious criminals, is at 61 percent.
- Kidnapped, a drama about a family held captive by a trio of robbers, is at 36 percent.
- The Art of Getting By, starring Freddie Highmore and Emma Roberts as a pair of troubled teens who find common ground, is at 20 percent.