Jordan Ladd Lives in Thanksgiving Role

But will she make it to Kwanzaa?

When he shot his short trailer Thanksgiving for Grindhouse, Eli Roth cast a lot of his regulars, including himself. Now, if he makes a feature length version of it, he'll have to stick with the casting, including Jordan Ladd who appears in the trailer version.

"If we make Thanksgiving the movie, I'm Judy with Tucker, Eli playing Tucker," said Ladd.

While the fake trailer includes many outrageous deaths, like landing on a knife protruding from a trampoline, Ladd made it through her segment. Only Roth's character gets killed. She thinks she's earned the right to live through the end credits in the full length film.

"I don't die yet in the trailer. I have not dying to look forward to. I've died so many times in movies, if I were a cat, I think I'd have four lives left."

Comments

wiggins

Matt Wiggins

"only roth's character gets killed"

doesn't jay hernandez's character get decapitated right after that as she's kissing him?

the trailer was hilarious, hopefully if he makes a feature film it won't take itself seriously whatsoever.

Aug 21 - 02:59 PM

taran72

Dan Mills

I'd prefer a "Don't" full-length movie, with the same director.

Aug 21 - 03:22 PM

KubrickIsG-d

Chris Stevens

I guess they're not even considering turing this into a two-parter with "Dont" and make a sequel to Grindhouse(as it should be).

I have a theory that the better the reviews for an action movie, the less money it makes at the box-office, and vice-versa, the worser the reviews, the more box-office revenue it makes. How I love the masses!!

(at least make more trailer parodies)

Aug 21 - 03:47 PM

horrorfan666

blake durocher

dont was ok, but it would be hard to find a story line for that.. and for thanksgiving.. i just dont see how that can be made into a full movie.. only machete and werewolf women of the s.s. would work in my opinion, and they probrobly wouldnt be all that great.

Aug 21 - 05:29 PM

IMAmoose24

Eric Schulze

Machete and Werewolf Women of the S.S. are they one's I want them to make. They seemed most appropriate in the Grindhouse format. Speaking of which, anyone know when we can be expecting a package of both films instead of seperate films. Grindhouse was one of my favorite movies of the year so far. It would be wrong to watch one without following with the other.

IDEA

Make a DVD were you can choose which to watch first and which to follow. I think that'd be tight as anything.

Aug 21 - 05:51 PM

blatchy

First Last

Although Machete and WWOTSS were the two most plausible for a full action, they were also the less enjoyable of the two. After watching bad horror flicks from the 60's and 70's on every Saturday monster movie matinee, Don't, I thought, was just dead on perfect.

Aug 21 - 05:58 PM

robzass

Dan Barrett

Guess what? The trailers are not on the DVD! LETS RIOT!

Aug 21 - 08:14 PM

Critics Consensus
Critics Consensus

Transcendence is a Sci-Fi Snooze

Johnny Depp's Best Movies

Picture gallery of movie bears

Good Friday