Grown Ups - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Grown Ups Reviews

½ July 25, 2015
I don't know why it's called grown ups, It should be called Adam Sandler Kevin James Chris Rock David Spade and Rob Schneider's Behaviour. I hate this film because Adam Sandler can't act, Kevin James is getting worse, Chris Rock isn't really funny, Even Robin Williams is funnier than this, Even a kid who talks about farting is funnier than them two. They're That Bad! This is not the worst comedy ever but it was insanely stupid. It's Funny but again, Comedies have bad stories, You might wanna skip it.

My Score Opinion: 18/100
½ December 31, 2015
Decent horny family summer movie. Some jokes more cringy and creepy than others but the whole stands up. It's a film that looks like so many I saw as kid though. They just go a bit further nowaday.
August 19, 2015
I'm not gonna lie, I (kind of) liked it.
½ December 6, 2015
Boring, unfunny, just plain terrible
December 3, 2015
Pelciula palomera que se me hizo bastante divertida para aquellos que aun conservamos amistades de a niņez entendemos lo pesado que podemos llegar a ser y convertirnos como niņos cuando nos volvemos a ver ahora 30 aņos despues.
This is a good movie to pass the time but if you keep your childhood friends you can compehend this kind of movie. it's very funny.
½ November 28, 2015
Juvenile yet heart warming flick that is saved by the ensemble cast (that is, its not all about Adam Sandler's character). Youngsters will love it.
½ November 26, 2015
NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
½ November 10, 2015
Better than Godfather 9/11
½ October 26, 2015
Does anyone find this funny? Torture.
October 20, 2015
Grown Ups is a glimmering monument to those who wish to turn on the big screen and turn off the brain. It offers plentiful doses of mindless nonsense with a joyful warmth that comes from cheap gags and slapstick comedy.

This film is a pleasant way to spend a summer evening with a family, and offers no shocks or controversy; but in lieu provides smiles and that Steve Martin-esque feel-good factor.
November 30, 2014
Even though some of the humor may be dumb and offensive to some, if you don't take this movie too seriously, and you'll have a great time! A+
½ February 12, 2012
Adam Sandler. Enough said
September 8, 2015
WHAT I LIKED: It tackles some serious themes with a great light-hearted tone, the 3 main guys are all funny and their humour feels real
WHAT I DIDNT LIKE: It's not a particularly interesting plot and the characters are fairly bland with little development
VERDICT: It's supposed to be a fun family film and it fulfills there, but it's not particularly exciting or clever and does bore after a while
October 8, 2012
It was simply a random film. One of the thinnest story lines in movie history, potty and slapstick movie glue this movie together. Put in a few good actors and get some quality lines, but the rest of script is no good, and the some the jokes are cringe-worthy. Grown ups has definitely wasted would could have been one of the funniest movies of the year.
August 20, 2015
This was a good movie, it definitely does not deserve the critics score
½ August 20, 2015
An all star cast of arguably average comedy actors combine in 'Grown Ups'. Whilst I was not expecting miracles, humour and entertainment was certainly in short supply. Done and dusted jokes littered the movie, and childish humour was often resorted to. Understandably, the writers had to cater for a younger audience, although any attempts at more adult comedy fell short. The overall storyline is typically basic, although this was to be expected. Overall not something that I would rush back to, although perhaps my score would have been different were I 10 years younger or so.
½ June 9, 2012
Offering no plot, no premise, and not even any decent laughs, Grown Ups is one of those films in where you ask yourself: Is this even a film?
July 21, 2013
Out of like 150 jokes, I laughed maybe 5 times, and those were chuckles, not laughing out loud moments.
½ June 26, 2010
Well, Adam Sandler has made up for the lame Funny People from last year in a big, BIG way. This is undoubtedly one of the funniest movies in years, YEARS. I don't think I stopped laughing for more than 5 minutes at any point in this, but I definitely laughed more than 3/4 of the movie. It's about a group of friends who catch up 30 years after going to school together and finding out about friendship and family love, and boy oh boy are there some laugh out loud moments in this. The theater was never quiet, not once, so that is always a good think at a comedy.
March 21, 2015
This film is notable for having a cast of experienced comedians, this movie promise a lot but doesn't achieve anything to be a good comedy, maybe we get some laughter, that is almost certain for the quality of actors, but not why ceases to be very bad and leaves us an important message, Adam Sandler doesn't know how to write a screenplay.