Grown Ups Reviews

October 8, 2012
It was simply a random film. One of the thinnest story lines in movie history, potty and slapstick movie glue this movie together. Put in a few good actors and get some quality lines, but the rest of script is no good, and the some the jokes are cringe-worthy. Grown ups has definitely wasted would could have been one of the funniest movies of the year.
August 20, 2015
This was a good movie, it definitely does not deserve the critics score
½ August 20, 2015
An all star cast of arguably average comedy actors combine in 'Grown Ups'. Whilst I was not expecting miracles, humour and entertainment was certainly in short supply. Done and dusted jokes littered the movie, and childish humour was often resorted to. Understandably, the writers had to cater for a younger audience, although any attempts at more adult comedy fell short. The overall storyline is typically basic, although this was to be expected. Overall not something that I would rush back to, although perhaps my score would have been different were I 10 years younger or so.
August 19, 2015
I'm not gonna lie, I (kind of) liked it.
½ June 9, 2012
Offering no plot, no premise, and not even any decent laughs, Grown Ups is one of those films in where you ask yourself: Is this even a film?
July 21, 2013
Out of like 150 jokes, I laughed maybe 5 times, and those were chuckles, not laughing out loud moments.
½ June 26, 2010
Well, Adam Sandler has made up for the lame Funny People from last year in a big, BIG way. This is undoubtedly one of the funniest movies in years, YEARS. I don't think I stopped laughing for more than 5 minutes at any point in this, but I definitely laughed more than 3/4 of the movie. It's about a group of friends who catch up 30 years after going to school together and finding out about friendship and family love, and boy oh boy are there some laugh out loud moments in this. The theater was never quiet, not once, so that is always a good think at a comedy.
March 21, 2015
This film is notable for having a cast of experienced comedians, this movie promise a lot but doesn't achieve anything to be a good comedy, maybe we get some laughter, that is almost certain for the quality of actors, but not why ceases to be very bad and leaves us an important message, Adam Sandler doesn't know how to write a screenplay.
½ July 25, 2015
i know i haven't seen this in a long time but it's stupid, Stupid Stupid Stupid! It should more be called Grow the F Ups. No wonder whenever takes for a comedy to even be funny, people may wanna skip this film.
June 25, 2010
Only for curiosity reasons.
½ July 17, 2015
Una serie de sketches cómicos conectados por medio de una historia mediocre que no entretenida y por supuesto nada divertida.
February 11, 2011
5 reasons to not watch this movie: Adam Sandler, Kevin James, David Spade, Chris Rock and Rob Schneider.
May 18, 2015
Honestly, it comes closer to its mark than most of Adam Sandler's other movies.
January 9, 2014
: Grown Ups' cast of comedy
½ May 26, 2015
It's not worthed to watch this movie. Some of the jokes falls flat and some are funny. There is almost no plot. But, this movie is good if watched over and over again.
May 16, 2015
It may not have much of a plot and its humor can be juvenile, but Grow Ups is a decent diversion thanks to the camaraderie of its cast and their likable interactions.
May 1, 2015
Poor Adam Sandler. You used to make good movies.
A rotten rating of 13%
"There is nothing funny in Grown Ups. A pale shadow of Adam Sandler's once great movies."
June 27, 2010
It had its funny moments but was still lacking.
April 15, 2015
Okay. Better than 2!
April 2, 2015
Totally not as advertised in the trailers. NOT A KIDS MOVIE. I saw where they were trying to go with this movie.... they just never got there. A couple of laughs here and there, but overall terrible.