Guess Who - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

I'd never stopped laughing
August 18, 2013
this movie cracks me up
½ August 15, 2013
"Guess Who" does not delve thoroughly enough into its suggested subject matter, and instead uses the interplay between its actors to succumb to nothing more than mere racist stereotypes that result in failed attempts at humour.
July 30, 2013
It had potential to highlight interesting themes on racism and social class but instead squandered it with rom-com clinches. Still quite entertaining
July 3, 2013
The biggest mistake made by the creators of this film was attempting to compare it in any way to the 1967 classic, 'Guess Who's Coming to Dinner.' This is a modern romantic comedy, plain and simple. Watching it again reminded me just how much I miss Bernie Mac's incredible comic timing.
June 26, 2013
I love this movie I find it such a shame that its voted down so much. I love Ashton and found this to be hilarious and could only imagine how if the roles were reversed how my father would react. Cute and charming, easy to follow story line. Need to buy.
June 4, 2013
Sort of "Black" version of Meet the fockers, or little fockers or fockers or oh what the fuck ... anyway I think it was better than all the fockers ....
½ April 24, 2013
supersweeet romantic movie!
April 18, 2013
The downfalls of this film come to two things. First, Ashton Kutcher being casted in a lead role. Secondly, the film goes more toward comedy. To that effect, the message of "Marry who you love" gets lost.
April 14, 2013
Does not hold a candle to the original. This is what I like to call, "Hoakey"
½ March 28, 2013
i like this movie..it's about interracial relationship, and meet the parents..good comedy..
March 12, 2013
surdose de mauvais gags raciste et de kétainerie !
½ February 23, 2013
Thought it would be so much better stil had a few good parts.
½ January 27, 2013
funny but cheesy and a bit over the top.
January 23, 2013
I wish I hadn't found out.
January 22, 2013
I was disappointed with this. It had it's funny moments but after a while i had to switch off.
December 7, 2012
Guess Who offers plenty of humor with just enough social commentary to make its point without being preachy.
½ June 8, 2007
Bernie Mac doing what he does - very funny
November 19, 2012
C+. I`m going to give it thumbs up just because of the ending, Mac's and Kutcher`s performances were dull.
November 6, 2012
LOVED IT, THEY HAD THE RIGHT CHARACTERS WITH THE RIGHT FLAVOR!