Shin kidô senki Gundam W: Endless Waltz (Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz ) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shin kidô senki Gundam W: Endless Waltz (Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz ) Reviews

½ September 15, 2008
Endless Waltz is a near perfect ending to the most popular of the Mobile Suit Gundam franchise. The new Gundam designs were awesome, the soundtrack was great, and the plot proved to be an excellent end for the Gundam Wing series. This movie is quite possibly one of the best ending any series could ask for. The themes behind the characters give more feeling to their actions. This is a must see for Gundam and anime fans alike.
February 22, 2011
I still remember to this day the first time Endless Waltz premiered in the U.S. It was a Friday evening and I had eagerly awaited it for as long as I had heard it was coming. Needless to say my best friend and I sat and watched the film which I believe was in segments but all played back to back and we both were amazed at the quality of the film. Both the animation and story are top-notch and were a thing of beauty and emotion to behold.
September 10, 2008
The movie just wasn't as good as the series (kinda duh there) but still ok. I LOVE the series. My favorite character was Hiro but my favorite voice actor is Crispin Freeman, who was in the series.
½ August 16, 2008
Gundam Wing back in middleschool was one of the best damn things ever, and what got me into giant robots in general. I loved this movie when I first saw it, and after seeing it again recently, it's still good, but I guess it hasn't aged quite as well as I was expecting...
February 4, 2008
this is an awesome movie.
it would be cool if they made another Gundam Wing movie.
If you can get it or have the chance to watch it DO IT!
December 7, 2007
Good if you like Gundam Wing. Brings the series to a close, though it's depressing that Heero and Relena aren't together. @.@
½ November 3, 2007
A wonderful movie for one of my favorite anime series. It's not just action-packed with plenty of giant robot fights, its also got an intellectual side to it; what is the meaning of war?
½ June 18, 2007
Not many ppl know about this show, but its like a Japanese anime show that I started watching when I was young, and got hooked.
June 1, 2007
I've love giant robots since I was a kid.Favorite part shows why the heroes are heroes.Even though they're outnumbered and outgunned they stop an invading army without taking one life.
½ May 21, 2007
What a way to end the series! It's beyond words for me. The only bad part is I just realized how much of a homo Heero looks like.....
March 22, 2007
I liked the Gundam Wing series and the movie was just the same. Amazing animation (when it comes to the mecha, at least) and Duo is as adorable as ever.
February 27, 2007
I own this DVD and i love it i mean I love Duo but the movie is better then i thought it would be .....
March 18, 2007
great piece of anime (for u retards who dont know wat anime is its Japanese animation)i didnt like how they redid all the gundams
March 14, 2007
Although the movie can very intricate because of the battle between war and peace you can't deny that this is one fine piece of animation.
½ January 23, 2007
Based on the anime, New Mobile Report, Gundam Wing, this movie takes place shortly after the TV series. All the pilots you have come to either love or hate is there. Other than Treize Kushrenada, who was killed off in the TV series. The animation is beautifully done and the redesign of the Gundams aren't too bad either.
October 17, 2006
An anime movie OVA from the Gundam Wing serise. You have to have the taste for Gundam Wing to like this one.
December 22, 2013
If you liked the Gundam Wing series then you will love EW. It picks up about a year after the end of the series and answers all the questions you had, and some you didn't! All the heroes from the series make appearances and the mechs are all redesigned for the better. The story ties in well with parts of it drawn from the existing story line. The overall feel of this OVA is a bit grittier than the series but comes off very well.
½ March 10, 2013
Endless Waltz is a solid end to the series and excels in presenting the character's interpersonal aspects. The only downside is that there is not enough time to fully explore the massive plot in the hour and a half timeframe.
½ August 8, 2009
this happened after the series, which I don't recall anymore. I can't really say I liked it because I don't know what the story was about anymore.

I didn't have anything after watching except NOSTALGIA.
June 13, 2012
A remarkable end to a fantastically crafted series. The music alone sets a tone for the film that echoes throughout the entirety of Mobile Suit battles to commence as war never seems too far away. The remodeling of the Gundams from series to film is spot on with their new looks and diversity they become even better than our childhoods could have imagined. Endless Waltz is a anime adaptation from TV to movie that gets the job done right the first time that leaves no need for an alternative. 5/5