Halloween: Resurrection - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Halloween: Resurrection Reviews

½ July 19, 2014
Highly underrated by the constipated!
½ October 10, 2012
Well, they had my hopes up there for a second...
June 13, 2007
Had its moments and a good cast but looses points for busta kicking Michalā??s ass
May 29, 2014
The silliest of the Halloween franchise, even if it is unintentionally silly.
½ May 10, 2014
This sequel to the Halloween franchise literally prevent it from making any other sequels. The Rob Zombie versions would soon follow. Michael Myers deserves better than this and better than Rob Zombie. The director of Halloween II returns for this story which takes place in a reality show where contestants are staying at the old Myers house. Kind of like Ghost Hunters except no real purpose other than to have a group of college kids roam around scared. The film plays around with the reality tv aspect before other found footage horror movies would tackle the subject in such films like Grave Encounters. The cast involved are pretty generic, but likeable bunch. Laurie Strode, played by Jamie Lee Curtis, makes a cameo in a shocking opening segment that might make fans of the franchise to turn off the movie. As cheesy as it was, it sets out exactly what it's suppose to do and was alright. Nothing special though.
½ December 8, 2011
Busta Rhymes beats Michael Myers with karate. I almost pissed my pants I was so scared.
May 5, 2014
Not as bad as Halloween 6, but still really shitty. Nothing original about this film at all. It's got ditzy characters, a stupid and overdone plot, and Busta Rhymes? Really?
October 26, 2007
pretty good. Kind of a generic feel, but at least it continues the better direction the series started taking after the last one. Shame the remake ended any hope of further sequels.
January 18, 2010
I really enjoyed what I guess is now considered "classic" serial killer movies. However, Once it got to H2O I was going to be done with it all together because it was starting to ruin a good thing. It wasn't the worst of the Halloween movies but it wasn't much better then a flop.
March 6, 2014
( A big disappointment with Michael Myers)
This is another film that's un rate able in the Halloween franchise. This film follows a group of people who try to stay alive while in the Myers' house at night as they're on TV. Everything went wrong here. From the beginning middle to the end. The cinematography reminded me of a superhero type of movie in the beginning. When Michael returns home the film is still awful and it's one that is not worth buying. I don't know what else to say. It's just a terrible movie.
½ February 28, 2014
Halloween Resurrection is so bad that it's actually a really fun and entertaining watch. It's the good kind of bad movie. Everything Busta Rhymes said or did was so ridiculous I couldn't help but laugh, which made it a pretty awesome time. I was honestly thoroughly entertained even with the corniness and absurdity.
January 25, 2014
Busta Rhymes beats up Michael Myers at several points in this film. That's dumb...it's stupid and dumb. A real waste of time. The blonde girl is sexy.
January 7, 2014
The relief fans got at the somewhat better H2O is dead again, in Resurrection, the boring and non-amusing final film entered in the series.
November 13, 2011
Quite a bad film that i had the opportunity to watch at the movies. Seriously why did they insist on making such films. Myers was supposed to be finally dead in the last one. Here they go twisting the story to bring him back one again., The begining of the film is interesting cuz it's once again Michael Versus Jamie, but after the opening scene the film just goes into nonsense and stupidity.
Myers looks tired and bored in this film, so do we.
½ December 5, 2013
The mask looks okay. Thats the only thing I can say I sorta liked about the movie.
½ December 3, 2013
Piece of shit, *spoilers* *wink* *wink* Laurie Strode dies at the start, wtf?
½ May 5, 2011
Reality television web show in the Myers house? probably my least favorite in the series.
November 19, 2013
This film is an epic film compared to the rob zombie ones.
July 8, 2009
Thanks for ruining *ahem* I mean retconning the ending of Halloween H20!

Most of the sequels in the Halloween series have been crap, minus Halloween II and IV, which I would only consider to be mediocre to OK. However, Halloween H20 was fantastic. But of course, the one time it feels like they've really put an ending to the series, really made a great sequel, really did do the best they could, this piece of shit has to come around and ruin it.

I wont even comment on most of the things in the film, other than that the majority of it; is laughable.

I think I'm going to continue to live in my fantasy world where this never came out, everything in Halloween III and VI never happened (minus Jamie's death and child), and that the "telepathic link" and the men in black never happened in Halloween V.