Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert Tour - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert Tour Reviews

Movie Monster
August 19, 2010
Not a fan of Hannah Montana and this movie. This 3D concert is funner to watch in 2D.
March 4, 2008
Not a life-changing cine-musical experience or anything...BUT IT ROCKED! Now, I know Miley Cyrus isn't the most talented teen performer out there but she just exudes this goofy fun-loving attitude that charms me to heck. I need to see her live! Didn't dig the backstage portions that much and Nick Jonas is seriously the only worthwhile Jo-Bro. Another drawback is that I paid an extra $2 to reserve tickets on Fandango only to be the sole screaming fangirl in the theatre. Fave songs: Start All Over, Girls Night Out, Rockstar, Let's Dance, If We Were A Movie
½ March 17, 2008
Not a fan, never watched the TV Series. First 3D movie i've seen and for a first it was pure excellence.
May 1, 2011
Obiviously was marketed for fan girls, but it was actually marketed for everyone to experience such a really good Disney concert experience since the "High School Musical" concert. (B+)

(Full review coming soon - with better wording probably)
½ December 26, 2012
An ok substitute to actually seeing the concert live. Am I bitter I didn't get tickets and my niece did. . a little!
February 27, 2012
Seeing the actual concert was truly a great experiance. However due to the scams and ticket prices so many kids didnt get to go. But disney turned that around and made this great movie/concert that was much cheaper and just as fun!! Lots of FUN!!
July 27, 2011
I was a big fan of Miley Cyrus. I still am. But when I was younger she was my idol and I actually went to see this movie. It was actually nice and my mom enjoyed it too.
April 11, 2011
I really think that this is one of those movies that you may not think is going to be good, but you walk out of the theater completely surprised. it really is a good movie.
October 20, 2010
Um... Are we Missing Something here? 72% by RT Community, 71% by the T-Meter, & 92% by Top Critics?! WRONG! This masterpiece of crap known as, Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert Tour shouldn't deserve that! I just can't believe it that She's even less listenable than the Jonas Brothers! You'd think by now they'd start over from Scratch! Hearing Party'n the USA was cancer to my ears! If I ever have to listen to either Hannah Montana or Miley Cyrus again. I'm going to staple my fuching groinsack to the Ceiling!
February 22, 2010
This was a fun movie to watch in theaters. 3D movie with high energy and catchy songs. If you sit in the very back, it's like actually being at the concert, minus all the screaming and wanting to kill someone next to you. Only enjoyable in a theater.
½ January 19, 2010
The 71% rating this movie has with the critics really strains the creditability of some of the RT community reviewers. This is an obvious cheap movie with a VERY BRATTY lead actress and of course the awful songs that come into play.

Sad. Very, Very Sad.
October 10, 2009
...Like I said with the Jonas Brothers Concert...sure, a pop-star on the big screen, cool-right? I did not watch this movie, but this is what I think...Why go to a movie to watch a concert? Sure, it's cheaper than ACTUALLY going to the REAL concert but why SPEND money to SEEMINGLY be there!!!

$65M to this movie, sheesh...YOU KNOW IT WAS MADE FOR THE MONEY RIGHT???

By the way, my comment won't post at 0%...how lame
½ September 7, 2009
I never really enjoyed Miley Cyrus' music or Hannah Montana's music, even though they are both the same person. This movie also doesn't really do much with the 3D. Skip this.
½ August 15, 2009
this movie is another movie for girls with no life and are Obssessive compulsive about hannah montana...aka (miley cyrus) people say she is a great role model for young women everywhere well i heard she got a dui and got pregnant at 15 yeah she's a great role model
½ July 11, 2009
Possible the greatest event to come to the screen for concert fans of pop music. Hannah MOntana/Miley Cyrus shows up and does her best with the singing. With the band playing greatly and she dancing and singing to her hottest songs like Nobody's Perfect and others there is just nothing to hate for fans. Surprise visit with the Jonas Brothers was also one of my favorite parts.

Definitely check it out if you have liked Hannah Montana from her beginning in the Disney Channel 2005-2006 era and her metamorphisis into her own singing talent Miley Cyrus.
½ July 3, 2009
I'm a teenage girl and I of course loved the movie. It did get a little boring towards the end but Miley really makes it fun and exciting. Even parents might enjoy Cyrus's charming personality.
February 1, 2008
OMG it is going to be so good everyone did see her in the concert has to watch this and it has Jonas Brothers some state are already sold ot. Can u believe that. I can't wait!!!!
January 4, 2009
Miley Cyrus, the 14-year old singing sensation and star of Disney Channel's hit series Hannah Montana, will perform as both a solo artist and as her hugely popular television character, Hannah Montana...( read more ) on a 54-city tour with special guest, The Jonas Brothers
½ April 9, 2009
"...Best of Both Worlds Concert" is in final terms a concert, i'll have to say that people who are looking for a drama or the next Academy Award winner: don't watch this film.
The concert movie is well shooted, it's well edited and in final terms enterteining.
½ March 5, 2009
Yep, I watched this. And I donned the 3D glasses during the movie. What can I say about this. It's a Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus concert. 'Nuff said.