Hanover Street Reviews

June 5, 2007
One of the worst movies I have seen in my entire life, but unintentionally BRILLIANT. I had just had a tooth out when I saw this, and it cheered me up no end. It is so unbelievably cliché it had me in stitches throughout. The plot, the wonderfully static dialogue that you can predict to a word, all provide endless amusement. Another source of comic delight is the endless anachronisms, including Harrison Ford's trousers which are WAY too tight and low for a 1940's man! Oh, and not forgetting that important element, of a very young Harrison Ford and a not so young Christopher Plummer. But still nice. Anyway, overall one of the funniest movies I think I have ever seen.
June 3, 2007
you get a feel of what each of the three main characters are going through
May 19, 2007
I also loved this Harrison Ford film although the dialogue left alot to be desired. The story was a bit predictable but a good film nontheless!
½ May 9, 2007
great plot, great acting love and action
April 2, 2007
he is my favourite actor
½ December 31, 2006
Pretty good flick. Harrison Ford shows why he is a good actor.
½ September 29, 2006
i found it kinda boring
½ September 9, 2006
Not Ford's best... just ok... it kept me entertained.
½ May 10, 2006
Very simple wartime love story. Predictable but sweet. Harrison Ford is absolutely scrumptious in this one. A shoe-in for the Indiana Jones series, the way he plays charming and unassuming, a little vulnerable, humorous, always the hero. One of my favorite hero types. You get to see him more lovey-dovey in this. The story may be a bit too simplistic, but definitely worth a look to any Harrison Ford fans.