Happy Ever Afters Reviews

January 31, 2014
I thought it was flat.
January 11, 2010
I'm a big Tom Riley fan, but I have to admit I wasn't the biggest fan of this movie. It lacked the spark needed to make you root for it's characters. Riley was wonderful as always but his co-lead, Hawkins was unimpressive. Making this just a ho-hum film.
½ August 25, 2011
Honestly I found it very hard to stay awake during this maybe it's because I didn't get enough sleep or maybe it just wasn't that entertaining. The only thing that managed to keep the movie going was the funny one liners and one or two good performances. The rest of the cast though was pretty bland or maybe it's because the characters just weren't that interesting to me with the exception of one or two. The story was ok but nothing truly great. The script was ok thanks to the funny one liners. I wish I could understand what the hell some of the characters were saying because of their Irish accents. I have nothing against Irish people it's just that sometimes they're accents are so heavy that it's hard to understand what they're saying. Honestly I don't really recommend this movie to anyone. The performances were a bit weak(Like I said with the exception of one or two), the characters aren't really that interesting and i didn't really care about them either, and the story is nothing great 1.5/4 stars.
July 4, 2011
WTF another chick flick at least i liked wedding crashers but WTF