Hard Breakers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hard Breakers Reviews

½ August 16, 2013
Movies like this should never leave the black and white, and definitely should not be so accessible i.e. netflix (CURSE MCGuuURT YOU!!!)
March 9, 2013
Are you kidding? These "critics" are obviously not into women and spend way too much time nit-picking peoples hard work with ridiculous utopian jargon they pull out of their A**. This movie has a clear and decidedly traditional heterosexual path, yet twists a role reversal that is funny, inspired and shocking to traditional values.
These clowns that panned this film, what credentials do they have? Are they established in the industry? or are they obviously nobody's, spending too much time alone behind their monitors instead of putting their nuts on the line to try and direct their own production.
The "peanut gallery" of wanna-be critics apparently would be happier trading lines of Shakespear on face-time in the nude with one another then going out and having sex with or enjoying the company of real beautiful beach bunnies... Just a bunch of haters... get a life
June 2, 2012
This movies is very bad but there were few moments which enjoyed.Most of the time I had the feeling that the actors will stop acting and will start laughing hysterically on the stupidity they have to perform.Bobby Lee was brilliant is his role.I raised my rating from half to one star because of him.