Hard to Hold - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hard to Hold Reviews

½ September 10, 2012
Even Rick Springfield can't save this clunker.
½ June 30, 2012
Just saw it on a cable channel this afternoon. Thank goodness for the credits so I could see the best moments that I missed due to snoozing.
June 16, 2012
Springfield first and his last.
June 8, 2012
The 1980s Rick Springfield vanity piece is pretty dull, but I suppose it was nicely photographed. Probably only worth watching for 80s nostalgia or if you are a die hard Rick Springfield fan for some reason.
March 31, 2012
I love Rick Springfield soooooooooooooo much!!!!
November 17, 2010
This romantic comedy stars rock star Rick Springfield, as a rock star! Not only that, it's funny, cute, and charming, I really liked this movie.
October 11, 2010
This movie has rekindled my love for Rick Springfield! He is so cute and funny in this movie. It's really just another predictable, silly, formulaic romantic comedy, but I didn't mind because Rick was so great, and the rest of the cast was good too. I really enjoyed this movie, and if you like Rick, you'll like this movie too. A lot of great Rick Springfield songs in this movie too.
December 26, 2008
It's just a guilty pleasure! You need to be a Rick Springfield fan to enjoy it.
The biggest thing I didn't like was Janet Eilber cast as his love interest. There was not chemistry and she seemed more like his mother or older sister.
I know the whole thing was totally cheesyanyway, but it's got a lot of his great tunes, grins & cute naked butt shots! Well worth the movie ticket prices at the theater and Dvd price for me!!!
September 9, 2008
I actually liked this back when it came out......
½ March 10, 2008
I love Rick Springfield:) I love this movie:)
½ January 31, 2007
Very good movie with an awesome soundtrack, Rick is just plain awesome.
February 23, 2008
An excellent movie! A great romantic comedy! A pure 80's classic!
January 20, 2008
... you attention. I wish he woulda had Jesse's girl so he wouldn't have subjected the world to this.
November 3, 2007
Rick Springfield's best feature film performance. And his only one.
½ November 2, 2007
THis was the movie of the 80's for all Rick Springfield fans...

And you get to see his butt....
August 12, 2007
only because i love rick!!!
August 17, 2007
A guilty pleasure. I'm a bit of a Springfield fan, and I find him watchable in this flick. Eilber's easy on the eyes, which helps. Cheese galore, but it has heart.
½ January 25, 2007
The storyline is weak, the dialogue is so-so, but the Fireplace Scene! is hot, hot, HOT...and so is the music!!
August 7, 2007
Anything that Rick is in gets 5 stars from me!!!